The Misandry Bubble | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Misandry Bubble

I think he sounds like a failure and he is trying to justify it.
Reminds me of Anders Breivik.

I think he sounds like a failure and he is trying to justify it.

Then that means a lot of men of the current generation are failures. or suckers depending on which route they took.

I guess so...

Forcing women back into the kitchen, keeping them financially dependent on men, controlling when you feel they should get pregnant and taking away no-fault divorce (among other ridiculous anachronisms) aren't going to solve your problems..

Last edited:
I guess so...

Forcing women back into the kitchen and controlling when you feel they should get pregnant and taking away no-fault divorce (among other ridiculous anachronisms) aren't going to solve your problems..

Your right it won't but some equality might just be a thing. Instead of grinding men down to nothing which is the current trend.

I'm also really sick of people thinking if I don't support the feminist movement that means I don't care for equality. Trust me if I didn't care about women I would just fuck my way through as many as possible and stop giving a fuck all around. But no I don't do that. I support equality but not at the expense of the other. Women have gained a lot at the expense of men. And I can with some certainty some of men are really pissed off about that.

It just like hearing about how everyone man is a rapist and that men are such worthless pigs. This dose nothing to endure anyone women to the men they claim they don't hate.

Last edited:
What equality are you asking for?

I read your first long post in this thread and you complained that men are still expected to invest (financially and emotionally) in women and that all of that is a waste because a woman can divorce a man if she so chooses.
So which would you prefer? To remain married to a woman who doesn't love you, but is compelled by law to stay with you against her will, or to get out there and have a real meaningful relationship with someone else?
Shouldn't you take more responsibility in making your relationships work? Maybe start by choosing to be with women who like you.

Women aren't conspiring to grind men into nothing... Women are just able to make their own life choices..
What freedoms do women now possess that oppress men?

You complain about how norms are restrictive--so then break them.
No one is going to arrest you for not paying for your date's dinner.

You said it yourself back there, women don't need men as much. Well, how is advocating for a woman to be dependent on a man for things (or just complaining that women are able to make their own lives) equality?

However, I do agree with you that the whole macho indoctrination is oppressive to men.
Maybe that is what you should be combating, those unrealistic expectations about men never being able to cry and other rubbish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trifoilum and the
does this really mean that women can control their own bodies and make their own choices, take care of their own money, and work in society just as a man, and basically do anything at all just as a man can do? oh noes, my life is meaningless now that i can no longer validate myself through the subjugation of that group on the basis of its total inferiority! oops, did i just say something misogynistic? well, i hope it doesn't damage my status or reputation, because it certainly shouldn't!

honestly, i wanted to read the whole article, but it became apparent pretty early on that its author hadn't engaged in a meaningful way with any feminist theory at all, so i don't see why i should do him the dignity. he is stuck in the past, he is a total waste of time.

Reactions: Trifoilum and acd
it really does bother me that material as toxic as this is out there and getting heard in a respectful way. hitchens and his absolutlely braindead writing supposed to prove that women are not funny for example. what consistently wows me is the ability of the writers of this kind of thing to simply dismiss the vast work that has been done in academic feminist theory as something they don't even need to recognize. they don't have to look at it or understand its concerns and attempts to resolve these very serious issues, they think they can get away with just pretending that it isn't even there, and no one will notice. in a rhetorical sense it entails a sort of appeal to false authority. it just shows how necessary and relevant feminism is in a way that the voices of all of these academic giants can so easily be silenced without even bare acknowledgment of their existence. it disturbs me for that reason that this sort of shit finds an actual genuine circulation in popular media. it is not honest debate it is hack opinion from a charlatan. what does his guy call himself again, the visionary or some crap? i had better stop writing because i am getting emotional.

Reactions: acd
The article may not have been the best but I think he hit on some true issues. Of course some seem unwilling to explore those ideas.

The article may not have been the best but I think he hit on some true issues. Of course some seem unwilling to explore those ideas.

So then you would like to see:
1. That women do not enjoy sex responsibly, while men go about and master the "Venusian arts" and do as they please.... and with what women will these men be sleeping with? Women who shouldn't be sleeping with men because that creates an inequality for men... so then what do we do with these women who do continue to enjoy a sex life? Call them sluts, because that only furthers the cause for equality among the sexes.

2. That women remain legally bound to men they are unhappy with--basically forced to remain in an unsatisfying marriage because to admit they are unhappy and do something about it is 'irresponsible.'
Also, women aren't excluded from paying alimony. It just so happens that in your Misandrist world, women usually don't out-earn men. Women also aren't excluded from paying child support if the father has custody.

3. Decriminalize domestic abuse against women. For the record, the statistics are not 50/50 on that... and a woman can still be charged with assault if she attacks her husband if he presses charges. In what state can a woman NOT be charged for attacking her husband if he wants to press charges?!

And that is equality for you.

Gotta call it as I see it: This whole Men's Rights movement just sounds like insecure selfish whining.

Last edited:
These are my opinions. Its pretty clear women don't take this seriously. Here are some thoughts none the less. These are issue that need to change. But this is not in away a full list. But some issues I've seen.

1. Divorce need to be fairer and lack a gender bias. alimony should not be an option if someone has a job or seem to have reasonable ability to care for themselves.

2. Child support- Men need to be charged with child support to help support his children, fine. But its not okay to be charged support on a child that is not yours (there have been cases of men supporting another mans child even when this was found nothing was changed). This also ties into fairer custody and better visitation rights.

3. Women need to stop supporting and activity discouraging the extreme groups of feminists and ant-male ideas in the media. Men also need to call issue like this out even if it doesn't win them favors.

for example something like this commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6krr40mdHM

4. Men must not be demonized and be considered rapist. Boys and young men need to also be allowed to be masculine and not some shell of a person.

5. Men must be allowed to be roll models again. Without excessive fear of them being falsely called out as child molesters if they are heavily involved in a child's life.

6. We need more male teachers at the primary level education. I know many young boys and girls don't have any male role models outside of their household. Unless they are in sports and not all are.

7. Women need to decide what they want. Do they want to be equal as they and have equal responsibility and investment of time , money and so on in a relationship be equal. Or do they want to be mostly equal while have all the perks and none of the draw backs.

8. Women need to stop sending mixed messages. As many man can attest we don't play games and we don't have time to figure out what women want when don't seem to know themselves.

9. The false abuse / rape reports need to stop. Men are often ruined over petty claims like this. And even if its disproved it still haunts men.

10. The big one . Women need to stop playing men off as pigs, rapists, and scum of the earth. There are bad men just as there bad women. But the fact women have been given free rain to talk shit about men. Yet as we have seen in this thread a man so much as questions the status qou and he is accused of hating women or simple wanting things to go back the "old ways". Women need to be willing to work with men.

There are lot of things both men and women need to do. I think the biggest issue is simply accepting the reality gender That we are both different. Yet we both having something to offer. And that to demonize a gender screws both genders. As Jim said some men are just saying the screw game. Because all we ever see is how oppressed women are in America (over seas if a different story and I won't deny that) that at the same time men's struggles have no value are thought to simple not exist.

Also on a more personal level. Women need to tone down their hostility and take some responsibility. If men should (and we should and I hope we do ) take responsibility then women must also share some of that burden.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but what the heck. Its not the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon and This
give me a break dude. i've gone way further into these issues than the author of this article ever will.

If you say so yourself, roight?

[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] all the author is looking for is a rationalisation of certain legal and political double standards and he is identifying how that will be achieved,

No kitchens or vaginas seem to have been harmed in his prose.

The truth is he has a point. The other truth is that change is always inevitable. Either the double standards need fixed or otherwise intelligent and self respecting men will continue to boycott society in ever increasing numbers.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I dont see why men are supposedly useless in society. I definitely dont see why women are more useful/ superior than a man. I think feminism is stupid and I think traditional roles are out dated (if they ever truely existed in the first place). Everyone is just going to have to feel their way around society to find their perfect place in life, just like our ancestors did. Quit being crybabies.

I mean some women are strong enough to open a jar of pickles and some arent. The ones who are are 100% more likely to stick a pickle in their vagina and die of infection. Women will never be as strong as a man (on average) so whats to worry about?

First, everybody please act like grown rational adults. This is a touchy subject but something that we can discuss without turning it into a P vs V war. Now the OP article is pretty far out to the right field but what women and men have to understand is that many men in the United States feel this very way. I know many and they may or may not be the brightest crayons in the box. That though, is besides the point. A bunch of pissed off groups of uneducated people can do a lot (IE Middle East) especially when it is a large group of them. So to completely refute the emotion and points brought up in this article is not liable to a good outcome. This is one persons issue that is being felt by many males in this country and it is not going to result in anything pleasant if it is simply ignored.

Now the other point I want to bring up is that V does not equal P. Plain simple matter of fact, is that men and women are not the same. They are not created equal or develop in the same way. This does not mean one is greater than the other or that one is worth more than the other. Now part of the problem is that people say $$$ is worth more than child raising which points to a whole new issue in our greed driven society. Women in the old feminist movements wanted complete equality and just to have all the same opportunities as men. Some of the movements now seem more focused on trying to reverse the rolls and making men below women.

To demonstrate this point, I work in corporate America in a male dominated profession. In my company we have a group known as "Female ______ "(Name Changed). In a joke a former (key word former) joked about forming a "Male _______". A female co-worker overheard the slight remark and reported him as being sexist. How is suggesting equality being sexist? None the less, a few weeks later he was forced to resign amongst allegations of being a sexist. Yet at the same time that female co-worker came in and flashed another co-worker and I, a few months after that. We didn't report her because in all honesty, it was a nice view but it is just ironic that this woman has the nerve to report him for being sexist when at the same time she is perpetuating the idea of sexism and exploitation of women. Also we didn't report her because such allegations would be ignored and then possibly she would come out and say we forced her to do so which would result in our careers going down the drain. Again this goes to the male rape versus female rape. Who is going to believe that a 90 pound girl sexually, physically or emotional assaulted a 180 pound guy??? That's the problem, we aren't equal. We are not created the same or equal. It's like trying to stick a square peg in a round hole, it doesn't work in every case.S

ome of you are going to argue this is an extreme example but I have been working here since I was 19 and I am now 21, so two years. I am the youngest in my office by 10 years and so that gives you a little bit of a clue of what I am talking about. We are not talking about some 20 somethings doing stupid college stuff, we are talking well educated people and I have seen it more than once. Now I want somebody to tell me that this is fair and equal... How is it fair and equal for there to be a female organization to promote other females in the work place but a male organization is sexist? Another thing woman are not a minority!!!! They are 50% of the population and should be treated as such. Any type of benefit that goes to minorities should not be applicable to any women but only to minority women. Sorry, but I am going off the statistic here and guess what, women are not a minority.

So going back to men and women as equals. Let's get some things strait first. Women and men are not created equal and develop differently. No matter how much we want to argue otherwise, it's not true or at least it's not true until genetics can make it true. The male brain versus the female brain develops and matures at different rates plus the different gender's use different parts of the brain more often. Thus, not equal. Neither is better than the other, but not equal and so how can we ever have full equality?

Now perhaps to counteract this issue laws have been made that tailor to this difference. The problem is that most of them benefit only one party and completely screw over the other party.Ceteris Paribus, women are favored in a legal battles versus men. If that be divorce court battles, custody battles,abuse battles, etc... Women are favored in this court system.

Ilove examples and this one is personal and in fact it's two examples with the same person. When I was about ten my sister was dating this really nice, charismatic and pretty laid back guy. My sister is very high maintenance and believes that if a guy isn't doing exactly what she want's she has every right to cheat on him. This is the opinion of her and every one of her friends which could be why they are all single mothers and going in to their early 40's. So he caught her cheating and she got pissed at him for catching her cheating. She started slapping him and throwing things at him, yelling and being abusive.

My two brothers and I watched this all go down as he told us to just stay back so we didn't get hurt by her tantrum. He finally snapped when she tried to hit him with a lamp, so he grabbed the lamp and then with his free hand slapped her once. She fell to floor and there was immediate visual evidence of his abuse, none of hers. Again, we are not created equal. Men are naturally stronger than women and so one slap from a man is far more damage than many from a women but which should hold more value? What gives women the right to go around and slap any man when they are upset? Don't tell me they don't because they do. They also throw drinks and do other very violent things. See that's it women are just as violent as men if not more but the thing is, a slap from a woman against a man does not do nearly as much damage as the other way around. <br><br>Now the police where called and guess who went to jail? Yeah that's right, the man. The funny thing is after all this, my dad was the one who defended the man and told my sister if she pressed charges, he would kick her out because we told our father exactly what happened. Yet she felt completely entitled in her right to do all types of abusive things to him but how dare he touch her? Same sister, same issue but fast forward to six months ago. Very similar type of guy. Very relaxed and laid back, gentle giant type. Former NFL player who found her at club with another man. He got in the guys face and told him to leave and then she went crazy. He pushed her back to stop her slapping and she tripped and hit her head. He went to jail and this time it was my brother to who stood up for the guy. So again, when is it fair or equal?

Last example and one that is of my own personal experience in my younger school years. I think I was 11 or 12 and this girl decided that it would be funny to pants me because as she later told me was because she liked me. You see the problem though is that I didn't think that having my pants pulled down in a crowded lunch room was a very appropriate way of demonstrating how much you liked me. Despite everybody seeing she pulled down my pants, the teachers did not and I got in trouble. Then no matter how much I pleaded with them and told them the truth they wouldn't believe an innocent little girl like Sally would ever pull down my pants. I got detention for doing nothing wrong and because I was just another trouble making boy, my word was meaningless. So being the stupid young boy I was, I decided to get back at Sally the next time I saw her. I didn't get her as bad because I only did it in a partially empty hallway and only a few people saw but no teachers. Guess what, I got in trouble like I should have but again no equality in punishment. A little girl would never pull down her own pants in front of other kids but a boy sure would. I got suspended and got one of my first real life experiences of sexism.

Enough examples though I could give thousands of them just as any women can give thousands of examples of men being abusive, controlling, etc... The difference here for me is that I don't blame women, I blame men and women and myself. I would never turn in a women for flashing me because I am fearful of the repercussions for me and I don't want her being fired for something that is actually fun. Also I don't want relationships with women anymore because of my experiences and experiences of friends. Mine are honestly normal stuff like cheating and just plain old crazy people but the experiences of many of my friends points to that there are very few women out there worth being with. Instead I rather focus on my career, my education and things I enjoy like writing, video games, art, travel, etc... and I honestly can say I am far happy alone than with a woman. The worst part though is that I want to be in a relationship but I get so tired of this sense of entitlement so many women my age have. They believe they are somehow entilted to a man in white and shining armour. They believe just because they where born women that they deserve a man who is going to take care of them, so they can do what they want. I get chewed every time I point this out because "every girl deserves to be treated like a princess" hmm no they don't. That's what I can't stand more than anything else and just far too many woman my age have that mentality. I personally blame Disney for this one. :p Just as women want to gain from a relationship, so do men and women call men assholes just because it isn't our life goal to be a paycheck. Sorry but I have no desire to do that and I don't think any self respecting man would.

Part of the issue though as I have brought up is that many men are scared even if they are not willing to admit it. Most men are fearful that if they say something like women's programs are sexist, then they will be labeled as sexist. The reason is that despite there only being a few of those very outspoken women who think men are garbage, they tend to be in positions of power and have the ability to make a man's life shit. Also those very outspoken women also tend to be the ones who work in corporate America and are not like some crazy lady screaming at the side of the street. People like that are easy to ignore but those who have the power with one allegation to throw everything you have worked for down the drain are not so much. Now if a guy is smart then he protects himself with the law which is what i do but everybody makes mistakes and slips up now and again.

The truth is there is no equality and anybody who says otherwise is blind. What the OP is suggesting though is just insane and not an actual solution. It is basically saying we should be assholes back that way men can go back to being on top and women on bottom. I think that is just stupid but the things he brings up, the issues he brings up shouldn't be ignored. I have sorta lost track of what I wanted to initially discuss in this post so I am going to sleep on it and come back tomorrow. Now just as little information and to explain that I not only read about this stuff but live it, I will give a quick background of my family. My mother is an extreme feminist who is one of those corporate America Devil Wears Proda type of women who has buried men in her rise to the top while praising the entire time the superiority of women. Women like her make every other women look bad and only create more hate between the genders. People who go to such extremes always do but the problem is that so many women look up to her because of her strength and what she has been able to achieve. She has become a role model for so many and it is sickening to witness firsthand. I have read a lot and researched a lot because when I was 14 I took my own mother to court for the things she has done and to win my right to go live with my father. It never made it to court because her lawyers told her she would lose to me and so she let me go without a fight. This and a few other events that transpired have finally humbled her and enabled us to have a good relationship but I want to be understood the type of damage women and men who are this way can cause. Either equivalent is a terrible thing but sadly because of their killing instinct, they do hold positions of power. They wield that power through fear and intimidation but that power disappears when you no longer have anything else to loose.

Well good night, I need to think on this more so I can finish my idea.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
You know, guys, I humbly think in a different way, we -all- are true.
The existence of a problem in one side of a story does not disregard the existence of the other problem in the other side of the story.
So a one-side solution is never going to fix what will be called as inequality.
Incentives, restriction; protection, condemnation; agreeing, compromising; male, female.

If it is equality we're achieving here, then it's going to take -all- views expressed here and made it equal.
If it is yet another form of gender imbalance, or one gender whining for the other gender's injustice, count me out.

For we're dealing with humans here. :)

Signing out. /ciao

This is all very silly and pointless anyway.
@jimtaylor --
You complain that women are favored by the legal system and that there is an imbalance in what is acceptable in the work place--
Yet you yourself say a woman flashing you is fun while a man flashing a woman is harassment.
If you want things to be fair and equal, then treat women fairly.
You should have reported her, and because you did not--you did men a disservice, if you truly believe in the legitimacy of a mens rights movement.
Or what do you prefer to happen? That men be allowed to flash in the workplace, too? LOL.

Your sister is a spoiled brat and her boyfriend should have walked out the door the second she started having a tantrum.
I just don't see how this is a mens rights issue.
Stop dating idiot women, they're out there.. Just like there are idiot men.
I don't date every chauvenist I meet and then complain about how unfair the world is...

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon
[MENTION=2710]jimtaylor[/MENTION] That is a very well thought out post and I found myself agreeing with it in its entirety. Although it was so complete that I cannot add anything more to the thread.

Reactions: acd and muir
There are things that need fixed on both sides of the fence. Grass is always greener and all that. It's important to keep in mind that we are more invested in the interests of our own sex then the interests of another. This makes perfect sense because it is the side we most relate to, and the side we stand to gain or lose the most from. Now things like the legal system something definitely can be changed to reflect more fair standards, but how do you change something such as the standards of people within a society? People will always have sexist/racist and other biased opinions or views on things whether they bare any truths in them or not.