Movies or Scenes That Made You Cry. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Movies or Scenes That Made You Cry.

Sali, you might have missed the bit where I mentioned the awful film was "Wolf Creek". It was based on some actual events that happened here where people were abducted and killed horribly. When the guy was caught and put on trial, we all heard what had happened and I think most of us were happy leaving it up to the imagination. The film made it real and it was almost too real. Sickening.

Sali, you might have missed the bit where I mentioned the awful film was "Wolf Creek". It was based on some actual events that happened here where people were abducted and killed horribly. When the guy was caught and put on trial, we all heard what had happened and I think most of us were happy leaving it up to the imagination. The film made it real and it was almost too real. Sickening.

Ah, sorry I thought you where talking about Titanic for some reason. my reading comprehension seems to go to complete shit when I'm tired :/

The list of movies by which I have wept is long indeed, so I’ll toss out one title for now:

Breaking the Waves

Namaste,
Ian

The last 4 OVA episodes of Wolf's Rain. Like an entire solid hour of it.

They all get so close to what they've searched for the entire series, and then they all die and the world ends.

definitely this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Vc0eufgJA"]YouTube - Into the Wild End Scene
[/ame]

Reactions: grt$5vb
Only film that made me shed a tear was Titanic. Pretty sad how it ended.

The ending from Last of the Mohicans

I can't remember a movie I've seen where I haven't cried.

I didn't weep but I felt immense sadness clog up inside of me when I watched Melancholia at the theather. But hey, just look at the title.:)