Monkey Wonder | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Monkey Wonder

:removed:

HOW COULD YOU!?!?

If anyone touches the monkeys you'll have a great hairy man-ape to contend with...

Iunno, sounds kinda fun, not going to deter me! :D

The INFJ forum/treehouse monkeys do NOT fling poo (ok we did have a bit of trouble with a couple of them but only once and they were drunk). Don't diss the monkeys or I'll sic my gentle monkey combat army on ya'll!

Reactions: Sandie33
My favourite monkey emoticon?
:m170:
He looks comforted - and it rubs off on me. *sigh*

Is it weird that I really want these two to fall in love and be happy doing the little monkey boogie together?

:mhula::m202:

haha they're made for each other!

:m129: I'm good and I know it!

:m133: You're insane and I know it!

:m029:

That's Dino. He actually managed to escape the asylum last week. He's a convicted mass murderer. He's free roaming the streets now. He's watching you, your family, your friends...and waiting...waiting... for an oppo... opportunity to... to... heh... heehheh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious.

And I just discovered this guy :m200: which is funny because he's been staring at me this whole time. He's not my favorite, but he's a close second. He's just so freakin' excited. :D

Hilarious.

And I just discovered this guy :m200: which is funny because he's been staring at me this whole time.

It's funny that you say that because I've always imagined him saying "Guys! Guys! Down here! I'm here too! Don't forget about me!"

It's funny that you say that because I've always imagined him saying "Guys! Guys! Down here! I'm here too! Don't forget about me!"

Which is so sad, because I honestly didn't even notice him until today. I think his name will be Mikey. Sort of like "Hey guys! It's me Mikey! Down here! Hey!":m200:

Which is so sad, because I honestly didn't even notice him until today. I think his name will be Mikey. Sort of like "Hey guys! It's me Mikey! Down here! Hey!":m200:

I'll second naming him Mikey. And the "Creepy Monkey"... I shall call him Fred.

They're all too cute. I don't want to choose. I don't want the other monkeys to feel bad. But I like this laughing monkey. :m146:. Makes you laugh too, eh? Maybe it's just me :m197:.

And I like this: :m123:. Bold, in-your-face monkey. You don't want to mess with him.

:mwaa: - Yeah.
:m026:- Fetish? nom.

:m2:- B, b, b, break it down.

I really don't have a favorite, but these ones are nice.

Reactions: Sandie33
:m206: This is Norman. You insulted his family's honour. He's trying very hard not to be violent.

I'm terrible at picking just one of anything, favorite wise!

Dredge a thread ...
:mclap::batmonkey:

Reactions: Wyote