Merkabah | Page 481 | INFJ Forum
Not sure this applies across the entire spectrum of psychos...
As I mentioned elsewhere...statistically these individuals disproportionately work in hedge funds/stocks/money trading, large corporations, and politics.
If you ever wonder why it seems like no one in the aforementioned groups care who gets hurt by their actions - this is why...so long as they profit financially, personally, politically...who has time to empathize?
It's bad for business.

All the more reason to vote in people who seem to actually have some semblance of empathy remaining.

Psychopathic individuals have the ability to empathize — they just don’t like to

angry-evil-psychopath-businessman.jpg

Individuals with high levels of psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism — known as the “dark triad” of personality traits — do not appear to have an impaired ability to empathize, according to new research published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences.

But these individuals are not inclined to use this ability.

“There seems to be so many misunderstandings about ‘normal’ psychopaths among us,” remarked study author Petri Kajonius, an associate professor in psychology at University West in Sweden.

“Sometimes psychopaths (people with dark traits) are understood as callous persons, not being able to empathize with others, while at other times they are understood as fully functional in that regard, but just don’t care. We wanted to find out what the data in a HR-community sample, purposed to be in tune with personnel, would say?”

The study of 278 participants found that dark personality traits were negatively related to the disposition to empathize, but had no relationship with the ability to empathize.

People who scored high on a measure of Dark Triad traits tended to agree with statements such as “Sometimes I don’t feel very sorry for other people when they are having problems” and “Other people’s misfortunes do not usually disturb me a great deal.”

But the Dark Triad traits were unrelated to scores on the Multifaceted Empathy Test, in which the participants were shown pictures of people expressing different emotions and asked to identify which feeling the person in the picture was experiencing.

“The results show that overwhelmingly, HR-people with dark traits, are not lacking the ability to empathize, but score low in their dispositions to do so,” Kajonius told PsyPost.

“In other words, psychopaths, Machiavellians, and narcissists in the common population (i.e. non-clinical) don’t care much about other people’s feelings, but still have the ability to empathize.”

“This may clear things up about the nature of the Dark Triad, which is becoming a more and more used psychological measurement, especially in work psychology.”

The researchers also found that cognitive ability was positively related to the ability to empathize.

But the study — like all research — includes some limitations.

“These results don’t inform us on clinical samples (people diagnosed with psychopathy or narcissism). These people may very well be lacking the ability, and not only the disposition, to empathize. Furthermore, the study rests on a rather small sample and the trait scales are based on self-reported questionnaire items, which arguably holds some social desirability-error,” Kajonius explained.

The study, “Individuals with dark traits have the ability but not the disposition to empathize“, was authored by Petri J. Kajoniusa and Therese Björkmana.

Thank you;) I'm a firm believer that all those energies are helping me stay tough! I'm so very grateful to all who extend care and kindness to me.

Simply put ...no. Here in the forum, yes. I see a therapist/counselor once a week. She specializes in PTSD. She is easy to talk to and understands the complex issues that make up this disease. It really is that, a dis-ease, no chance to relax. One of the primary causes is that thr patient cannot work through current triggers and resolve them before life creates even more triggers. She and I have been discussing the trait of procrastinating until everything feels right that an INFJ has and aquisition of PTSD. Much of my stress lately is stemming from having to make so many decisions simulataneously and not having opportunity to weigh the pros and cons beforehand. I get exhausted running in Commander mode all the time. She agrees with me that it holds similarities to the hypervilligent state included in PTSD. When we are running outside of our comfortable cognitive zone for too long, a host of mental issues can creep in.

This is me much of the time. I've been sucking down protien smoothies currently. Even eggs are bothersome, I tried an omelette and re-ate it for three days. Sounds gross, but with every belch that's all I could taste was sour eggs. Straight up peppermint tea has been a good go-to. Cooling it down to lukewarm is the key. I've noticed that I've become sensitive to food temperature. With allowing it to be lukewarm the nausea and vomitting isn't as frequent as it has been.

Yeah, can we put his head on a stick? I'd say torch tge body too, but the putrud smell would sicken half the country with its evil stench.
In regards to the tenative plan, your correct, we all should. This country is about to be served a wake-up call, I'm just saddened with thoughts of the consequences. Yet, in light of the belief that we all are tested for growth, it's applicable to the collective as well as the individual.

I just love platapus-ssses, lol. The only theory I can think when breaking down that name is the shortening of,
"A 4-legged critter with a lip plate? Why not on it's tail like a beaver? And what's with a mammal laying eggs in a nest? Yet it likes the water, and a vegetarian too?
Awe hell, lets just call it a platypus."

He won't agree to this until he has no choice when I introduce him to home care. ;) For now as I see it, he can wash, shave, dress, take his medicine, fix simple things to eat, etc. and not burn the house down, lol. Ocassionally he forgets to do a thing, and because I'm watchful, I'm able to give him ideas, and he feels better I think when he is thinking he is making choices and in charge of his independence. As time moves on, with Parkinson's being a progressive disease, I'll ease him into a home care person being around to help. The other option is dependent on what happens with me, I may be the one needing home care and maybe I can hire a two-fer, lol.
We don't know yet. I'll be having it checked soon.

Thank you again. ♡
Your words of support are very much appreciated. The strength in it is my knowing it is genuine and sincere. That's some of the best medicine you could offer ;)

Sorry it's taken me a day or two to properly write you back.
I like to be able to take my time with certain posts I'm sure you understand.

So I read about your current conditions and tests in the other thread...and I'm sorry that all this is on your plate at once.
We can only do what we can do...I'm glad you are seeing a dietician and have some other avenues for support.
That's great that you have a counselor you can open up to at least.
Yes, I understand those PTSD concepts...my Dad was a sufferer from Vietnam, and I would venture to say my Mom is too from physical and sexual abuse as a child.
Some counselors up here work with MDMA therapy for PTSD issues and similar things.
I guess it puts someone into a headspace where they can objectively look at the incident(s) that have caused the PTSD without it setting off any negative emotional responses like it normally would without.
I know they are trying to get such treatments out everywhere...it's just taking time.
I understand about food going sour in your stomach too...before and after my surgery there were issues that took some time to fully resolve themselves.
Have you tried something like benefiber dissolved in water or tea or your smoothies?
Just an idea.
Also...you could probably get a caregiver now to lighten your load of basic things like laundry and housework - then transition into more of the medical care side of things later.
Not to sound like a downer...I used to go clean this poor fellow's apartment when I did home health...he was dying of AIDS and had no one to help him do anything...was very lethargic all the time...he liked the company and I rather enjoyed talking to him while I did some basic things...he loved listening to Christmas songs.
It's good to hear that your stomach cancer is considered stage 0 at least.
Sorry to hear about the other two painful lesions. :(
I wish I could do more.

I would be happy to see his head on a stick, lol!
What an evil and terrible man.
We should have a pay-per-view event - Trump vs Guillotine - Who will win!?
All proceeds go to help feed and house the poor of the world.
$5 says we would make more money than 'Live Aid' ever did in the first 2 minutes alone hahaha.
Of course...jk...but also not...I wouldn't be upset if he died suddenly.
I don't wish ill will on him...though the mass binding defixiones attempting to restrain him are okay in my book. ;)
May we all see the day he is gone.

Yeah, I got another call from the pain clinic today asking me again if I wanted to get a nerve ablation when I very specifically told the Nurse Practitioner the last one only hurt me more...the test block not only didn't work, but it hurt me more - AND no one bothered to call or see if it did before trying to schedule a nerve ablation the first time - to which I said no I would like to talk to someone before anything is scheduled, then at the appointment laid out my reasons why I did not want one done nor did I think it would help me (just the opposite - and waste my money).
Must be their bread and butter doing those ablations...I said I'm okay with trigger points and SI joint injections but ablations and most epidurals don't do shit for me because the pain is so widespread throughout my spine...you would have to do multiple levels of epidurals at once and they don't do that haha.
It just sort of irritates me that my chart was obviously not even looked at concerning my last appointment and the reasoning why I wouldn't want their damn ablation.
The Nurse Practitioner is cool...I'm just not so sure about this new younger doc that took over after the last one passed away.
He is very nice, but I still get the gist that a good part of him is doing it for the money...not all of him...but part.

Anyhow...I sincerely hope that you have as smooth of sailing as you possibly can get throughout all this.
I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and sending you whatever subtle energies are possible to send!

Take it easy and know that we all love you here on the forum!
:<3white::<3white::<3white:

82227502_2613765955344569_1675615481182027776_o.jpg

82408932_2558069634318894_6589546087760003072_n.jpg

zzzxqm438e841.jpg

82035161_3824085974305945_6857356870831570944_n.jpg

81665594_2557246594401198_6906931019744542720_n.jpg

So I read about your current conditions and tests in the other thread...and I'm sorry that all this is on your plate at once.
We can only do what we can do...I'm glad you are seeing a dietician and have some other avenues for support.
That's great that you have a counselor you can open up to at least.
Yes, I understand those PTSD concepts...my Dad was a sufferer from Vietnam, and I would venture to say my Mom is too from physical and sexual abuse as a child.
Some counselors up here work with MDMA therapy for PTSD issues and similar things.
I guess it puts someone into a headspace where they can objectively look at the incident(s) that have caused the PTSD without it setting off any negative emotional responses like it normally would without.
I know they are trying to get such treatments out everywhere...it's just taking time.
I understand about food going sour in your stomach too...before and after my surgery there were issues that took some time to fully resolve themselves.
Have you tried something like benefiber dissolved in water or tea or your smoothies?
Just an idea.
Also...you could probably get a caregiver now to lighten your load of basic things like laundry and housework - then transition into more of the medical care side of things later.
Not to sound like a downer...I used to go clean this poor fellow's apartment when I did home health...he was dying of AIDS and had no one to help him do anything...was very lethargic all the time...he liked the company and I rather enjoyed talking to him while I did some basic things...he loved listening to Christmas songs.
It's good to hear that your stomach cancer is considered stage 0 at least.
Sorry to hear about the other two painful lesions. :(
I wish I could do more.

I would be happy to see his head on a stick, lol!
What an evil and terrible man.
We should have a pay-per-view event - Trump vs Guillotine - Who will win!?
All proceeds go to help feed and house the poor of the world.
$5 says we would make more money than 'Live Aid' ever did in the first 2 minutes alone hahaha.
Of course...jk...but also not...I wouldn't be upset if he died suddenly.
I don't wish ill will on him...though the mass binding defixiones attempting to restrain him are okay in my book. ;)
May we all see the day he is gone.

Yeah, I got another call from the pain clinic today asking me again if I wanted to get a nerve ablation when I very specifically told the Nurse Practitioner the last one only hurt me more...the test block not only didn't work, but it hurt me more - AND no one bothered to call or see if it did before trying to schedule a nerve ablation the first time - to which I said no I would like to talk to someone before anything is scheduled, then at the appointment laid out my reasons why I did not want one done nor did I think it would help me (just the opposite - and waste my money).
Must be their bread and butter doing those ablations...I said I'm okay with trigger points and SI joint injections but ablations and most epidurals don't do shit for me because the pain is so widespread throughout my spine...you would have to do multiple levels of epidurals at once and they don't do that haha.
It just sort of irritates me that my chart was obviously not even looked at concerning my last appointment and the reasoning why I wouldn't want their damn ablation.
The Nurse Practitioner is cool...I'm just not so sure about this new younger doc that took over after the last one passed away.
He is very nice, but I still get the gist that a good part of him is doing it for the money...not all of him...but part.

Anyhow...I sincerely hope that you have as smooth of sailing as you possibly can get throughout all this.
I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and sending you whatever subtle energies are possible to send!

Take it easy and know that we all love you here on the forum!
:<3white::<3white::<3white:
Thank you ;)

I'll revisit this when I can
No worries ^you know ;)

Hey everyone...trying to get back to you all...it may take me an extra day or two this week to catch up!
I will leave you with this until then...
:<3white:

"Feeling anger, it is easy to conclude that you are angry.
The problem with this conclusion is that it can go beyond a mere descriptive statement.
It can become a policy statement, or a basic plank in the platform of your sense of who you are.
This, in turn, means that you come to see the moods as 'all in your head,'
a function of your own nature, thus devaluing them.
From an esoteric point of view, moods are the manifestation of energies,
and can transcend the merely personal in the same
way that the
abstract structures of mathematics transcend the minds that perceive them."

~ John Micheal Greer, Clare Vaughn, and Earl King Jr.

Learning Ritual Magic

bodies-emotional-heat-maps.jpg

Hello my soul brother. :hug:
I don't understand the image with people holding the golden globes....but it makes me smile.
I totally grokked Thanos in fullness once I saw him in action in the Avengers. Yep yep yep. I used to have a huge full blown fantasy where I was Goddess of the world mimicking his actions and I gleefully eradicated people all over the planet. Thankfully I got over myself and let those ideas go. Heh.
Much love to you! :<3purple:

I don't understand the image with people holding the golden globes....but it makes me smile.
I totally grokked Thanos in fullness once I saw him in action in the Avengers. Yep yep yep. I used to have a huge full blown fantasy where I was Goddess of the world mimicking his actions and I gleefully eradicated people all over the planet. Thankfully I got over myself and let those ideas go. Heh.

Thanks Kgal!!
Having a bit of trouble with my energy levels being stuck in the "lethargy" setting lmao. ;)
It's such a rollercoaster of feeling up and down physically, it gets a bit old.
Anyhow...yes, isn't that a beautiful painting of them hanging lanterns!
The artist is Maxfield Parish - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxfield_Parrish

Here's another by him...

upload_a90d39af5f6549d789969d18a8d6f703.jpg

Nice, lol...yes, I've had similar ideas and fantasies...but I too have let them go as you will always end up with situations like the one created by killing this Iranian General...people are being careless with the lives of others for their own political gamesmanship...and innocents always suffer the most.
But yes...it would be nice to have some kind of rocket launcher on my car...hehehe.

Get back to you in PM land soon!
Lots of love!

Excerpts from current reading material "Real Magic" by Dean Radin, PhD

"Theists of most traditional faiths avoid expressing public interest in magic.
But many religious people wear a symbol of their faith -
a cross, a talisman, a protection amulet given by a guru -
and the symbol is not just a public pronouncement of faith but also a form of sympathetic magic
(a transcendent symbolic connection to a guru or deity.)"

"But religious faith also requires an unwavering belief in magic, so certain forms of magic are acceptable.
Catholic priests are sanctioned to perform the sacrament of the Eucharist,
an explicitly magical transformation of bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ."

Thanks Kgal!!
Having a bit of trouble with my energy levels being stuck in the "lethargy" setting lmao. ;)
It's such a rollercoaster of feeling up and down physically, it gets a bit old.
Anyhow...yes, isn't that a beautiful painting of them hanging lanterns!
The artist is Maxfield Parish - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxfield_Parrish

Here's another by him...

upload_a90d39af5f6549d789969d18a8d6f703.jpg

Nice, lol...yes, I've had similar ideas and fantasies...but I too have let them go as you will always end up with situations like the one created by killing this Iranian General...people are being careless with the lives of others for their own political gamesmanship...and innocents always suffer the most.
But yes...it would be nice to have some kind of rocket launcher on my car...hehehe.

Get back to you in PM land soon!
Lots of love!

Hahahahaha! I'm glad you couldn't afford a car with a built in rocket launcher! Heh.
...and yes....killing people only makes more hatred and need for revenge.
Thank you for the art. I like this one too! I'll check out the artist page.

As for lethargy I too am feeling it today more than I have in a while. Feels like I'm only getting half the voltage I need to run. The collective made a timeline jump and we're feeling the effects. Did you see the Avengers where Dr. Strange goes through many timelines to see the only one where Thanos is defeated? Picture your body going through that only it lasts for about 72 hours.
May you have ease.

Oh jeez...here we go...
Amazing really...though not sure this is such a good idea.
Thoughts?
Enjoy!

Team builds the first living robots
JANUARY 13, 2020
by University of Vermont

teambuildsth.jpg

Robotics expert Joshua Bongard, a computer scientist at the University of Vermont,
co-led new research that led to the creation of a new class of artifact: a living, programmable organism a called xenobot.

A book is made of wood.
But it is not a tree.

The dead cells have been repurposed to serve another need.

Now a team of scientists has repurposed living cells—scraped from frog embryos—and assembled them into entirely new life-forms.
These millimeter-wide "xenobots" can move toward a target, perhaps pick up a payload (like a medicine that needs to be carried to a specific place inside a patient)—and heal themselves after being cut.

"These are novel living machines," says Joshua Bongard, a computer scientist and robotics expert at the University of Vermont who co-led the new research. "They're neither a traditional robot nor a known species of animal. It's a new class of artifact: a living, programmable organism."

The new creatures were designed on a supercomputer at UVM—and then assembled and tested by biologists at Tufts University.
"We can imagine many useful applications of these living robots that other machines can't do," says co-leader Michael Levin who directs the Center for Regenerative and Developmental Biology at Tufts, "like searching out nasty compounds or radioactive contamination, gathering microplastic in the oceans, traveling in arteries to scrape out plaque."

The results of the new research were published January 13 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Bespoke living systems

People have been manipulating organisms for human benefit since at least the dawn of agriculture, genetic editing is becoming widespread, and a few artificial organisms have been manually assembled in the past few years—copying the body forms of known animals.

But this research, for the first time ever, "designs completely biological machines from the ground up," the team writes in their new study.

With months of processing time on the Deep Green supercomputer cluster at UVM's Vermont Advanced Computing Core, the team—including lead author and doctoral student Sam Kriegman—used an evolutionary algorithm to create thousands of candidate designs for the new life-forms.

Attempting to achieve a task assigned by the scientists—like locomotion in one direction—the computer would, over and over, reassemble a few hundred simulated cells into myriad forms and body shapes.

As the programs ran—driven by basic rules about the biophysics of what single frog skin and cardiac cells can do—the more successful simulated organisms were kept and refined, while failed designs were tossed out.

After a hundred independent runs of the algorithm, the most promising designs were selected for testing.

Then the team at Tufts, led by Levin and with key work by microsurgeon Douglas Blackiston—transferred the in silico designs into life.
First they gathered stem cells, harvested from the embryos of African frogs, the species Xenopus laevis. (Hence the name "xenobots.")

These were separated into single cells and left to incubate.
Then, using tiny forceps and an even tinier electrode, the cells were cut and joined under a microscope into a close approximation of the designs specified by the computer.

Assembled into body forms never seen in nature, the cells began to work together.
The skin cells formed a more passive architecture, while the once-random contractions of heart muscle cells were put to work creating ordered forward motion as guided by the computer's design, and aided by spontaneous self-organizing patterns—allowing the robots to move on their own.

These reconfigurable organisms were shown to be able move in a coherent fashion—and explore their watery environment for days or weeks, powered by embryonic energy stores.

Turned over, however, they failed, like beetles flipped on their backs.

Later tests showed that groups of xenobots would move around in circles, pushing pellets into a central location—spontaneously and collectively.
Others were built with a hole through the center to reduce drag.

In simulated versions of these, the scientists were able to repurpose this hole as a pouch to successfully carry an object.
"It's a step toward using computer-designed organisms for intelligent drug delivery," says Bongard, a professor in UVM's Department of Computer Science and Complex Systems Center.

Living technologies

Many technologies are made of steel, concrete or plastic.
That can make them strong or flexible.

But they also can create ecological and human health problems, like the growing scourge of plastic pollution in the oceans and the toxicity of many synthetic materials and electronics.

"The downside of living tissue is that it's weak and it degrades," say Bongard. "That's why we use steel. But organisms have 4.5 billion years of practice at regenerating themselves and going on for decades." And when they stop working—death—they usually fall apart harmlessly. "These xenobots are fully biodegradable," say Bongard, "when they're done with their job after seven days, they're just dead skin cells."

Your laptop is a powerful technology.
But try cutting it in half.

Doesn't work so well.
In the new experiments, the scientists cut the xenobots and watched what happened.
"We sliced the robot almost in half and it stitches itself back up and keeps going," says Bongard. "And this is something you can't do with typical machines."

Cracking the code

Both Levin and Bongard say the potential of what they've been learning about how cells communicate and connect extends deep into both computational science and our understanding of life.

"The big question in biology is to understand the algorithms that determine form and function," says Levin. "The genome encodes proteins, but transformative applications await our discovery of how that hardware enables cells to cooperate toward making functional anatomies under very different conditions."

To make an organism develop and function, there is a lot of information sharing and cooperation—organic computation—going on in and between cells all the time, not just within neurons.

These emergent and geometric properties are shaped by bioelectric, biochemical, and biomechanical processes, "that run on DNA-specified hardware," Levin says, "and these processes are reconfigurable, enabling novel living forms."

The scientists see the work presented in their new PNAS study—"A scalable pipeline for designing reconfigurable organisms,"—as one step in applying insights about this bioelectric code to both biology and computer science.

"What actually determines the anatomy towards which cells cooperate?" Levin asks. "You look at the cells we've been building our xenobots with, and, genomically, they're frogs. It's 100% frog DNA—but these are not frogs. Then you ask, well, what else are these cells capable of building?"

"As we've shown, these frog cells can be coaxed to make interesting living forms that are completely different from what their default anatomy would be," says Levin.

He and the other scientists in the UVM and Tufts team—with support from DARPA's Lifelong Learning Machines program and the National Science Foundation— believe that building the xenobots is a small step toward cracking what he calls the "morphogenetic code," providing a deeper view of the overall way organisms are organized—and how they compute and store information based on their histories and environment.

Future shocks

Many people worry about the implications of rapid technological change and complex biological manipulations.
"That fear is not unreasonable," Levin says. "When we start to mess around with complex systems that we don't understand, we're going to get unintended consequences."

A lot of complex systems, like an ant colony, begin with a simple unit—an ant—from which it would be impossible to predict the shape of their colony or how they can build bridges over water with their interlinked bodies.

"If humanity is going to survive into the future, we need to better understand how complex properties, somehow, emerge from simple rules," says Levin. Much of science is focused on "controlling the low-level rules. We also need to understand the high-level rules," he says. "If you wanted an anthill with two chimneys instead of one, how do you modify the ants? We'd have no idea."

"I think it's an absolute necessity for society going forward to get a better handle on systems where the outcome is very complex," Levin says. "A first step towards doing that is to explore: how do living systems decide what an overall behavior should be and how do we manipulate the pieces to get the behaviors we want?"

In other words, "this study is a direct contribution to getting a handle on what people are afraid of, which is unintended consequences," Levin says—whether in the rapid arrival of self-driving cars, changing gene drives to wipe out whole lineages of viruses, or the many other complex and autonomous systems that will increasingly shape the human experience.

"There's all of this innate creativity in life," says UVM's Josh Bongard.
"We want to understand that more deeply—and how we can direct and push it toward new forms."

(There are two videos that accompany this article that I could not link on this page, please go here to view.)
https://techxplore.com/news/2020-01-team-robots.html

May you have ease.
Thank you Kgal!!
The same to you in return!
We are teetering on the cusp of snow here and it's doing painful things to my back lol.
I'm hanging in there though as always. :)

I hope you are feeling well too...sending you my love.

Some great articles Skare :)

“There seems to be so many misunderstandings about normal psychopaths among us,”
Interesting concept :D - I wonder what the abnormal ones are like :screamcat::screamcat::sunglasses::screamcat:

giphy.gif

I wonder if this image is using some of the symbolism of Rumi's Mevlevi order - the whirling dervishes. The figure on the right is holding her hands in exactly the right way, bringing down blessings from heaven with the right hand and spreading them down to the earth with the left. The globes could be a symbol of this blessing, they are like captured sunlight. There is a hint of the Dervish's robes in the clothes they are wearing.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Ren

79469011_109605660539436_9134712903864156160_n.jpg

81636357_2569055999996388_1731571384561172480_o.jpg

81654272_2567455586823096_4122348471564894208_o.jpg

81734937_1510254379136625_4685398609393352704_o.jpg

There are a few of these on the forum who wander in from time to time....lmao
81808289_2570338216534833_5916286264482463744_o.jpg

81969360_540169566583636_2219474627095166976_n.jpg

82044630_2572048519697136_7230623583649660928_o.jpg

@John K - I fully endorse you trying this!!!! :grin:
82061010_10157824016472381_5868721657752846336_n.jpg

I want to once again congratulate my cousin Steven Morrow on his Oscar nomination for 'Ford v Ferrari' sound mixing!
He has previously been snubbed for 'A Star is Born' and before that 'La La Land'...fingers crossed he wins it this time!!

83629488_10158456178672590_7031851809996013568_n.jpg

@John K - I fully endorse you trying this!!!! :grin:
82061010_10157824016472381_5868721657752846336_n-jpg.62154

Now that's worth having a go at
2018-10-13-green-heart-gif.45254
. I suspect a few beers and a load of practice is a prerequisite .....

Unless this is a vast wormhole that opened up just as the photographer pressed their shutter 150 million years in the future and a billion light years away then sucked him all the way to us. Poor bastard .... :p

It's an amazing photo !

Last edited:
Now that's worth having a go at
2018-10-13-green-heart-gif.45254
. I suspect a few beers and a load of practice is a prerequisite .....

Unless this is a vast wormhole that opened up just as the photographer pressed their shutter 150 million years in the future and a billion light years away then sucked him all the way to us. Poor bastard .... :p

It's an amazing photo !

Lol!
Well if you do try...please get your wife to film you as you practice rolling down the hill!! :laughing:
I suspect if anyone could open up a wormhole like that it would be you John hahaha!
Take care!

@John K @Ren

Thank you both for the immense amount of likes!

Also @Wyote @Sandie33 @Impact Character @Arcadia @Kgal @Tin Man @java @Deleted member 16771
And anyone else who reads this thread whom I may have missed (I'm sure I did)!
I appreciate everyone and consider you all friends, thanks for that, your support, input, wisdom, and love.
As a thank you...I bless you all with this fine masterpiece...lol...

You're welcome my friend, it had been too long since I'd visited this beautiful place.

Fine masterpiece indeed :p