Merkabah | Page 432 | INFJ Forum
I totally agree John!
I just cannot adhere to most of what the “religious” institutions follow in lock-step.
More like...I can’t adhere...it’s not a part of me.
But as far as there being some selection being purposeful, I must admit it does seem to be that way...but perhaps we just cannot admit our randomness and don’t understand how it came into being...IDK certainly!
There does seem to be a deeper knowledge and spirit that permeates all things/us if we only keep the proper perspective - or have an event change that.
It would be cool to find out all the mysteries of the universe(s) when we die, but if we should blink out into nothing then at least we can rest assured we won’t know it. ;)
:<3white:
Oh it might be random - the big realisation for me is that if it is random, it's at least as much of a miracle that we are here than if God or creatures from another universe did it lol.

But the whole of that article you posted is very good, not just that section. I found this poem which I think expresses some of what I felt while reading it:

The fire in leaf and grass
so green it seems
each summer the last summer.

The wind blowing, the leaves
shivering in the sun,
each day the last day.

A red salamander
so cold and so
easy to catch, dreamily

moves his delicate feet
and long tail. I hold
my hand open for him to go.

Each minute the last minute.

Denise Levertov

Oh it might be random - the big realisation for me is that if it is random, it's at least as much of a miracle that we are here than if God or creatures from another universe did it lol.
Yes!
I tend to fall on the side of things that are not so random...just throwing out my speculative side, lol.
Either way it’s fascinating to think that life could be all across the universe certainly...and then even more so - there is probably other forms of life that exist in the 95% of the universe we cannot perceive or measure.
It would make sense that something like life would exist there as well.

The fire in leaf and grass
so green it seems
each summer the last summer.

The wind blowing, the leaves
shivering in the sun,
each day the last day.

A red salamander
so cold and so
easy to catch, dreamily

moves his delicate feet
and long tail. I hold
my hand open for him to go.

Each minute the last minute.

Denise Levertov

LOVE THIS John!!!
Thank you!!

Friends-Love.gif

Salamander is one of my power animals!!

I went to chef school for a year after HS but decided it would take all the enjoyment away from it if I turned it into a career.
So somehow I ended up in the medical stuff, lol.

I'm beginning to think there's nothing you can't do (don't you love double negatives :p ). I'm very impressed, sir.

I hope you have a lovely day. :)

I'm beginning to think there's nothing you can't do (don't you love double negatives :p ). I'm very impressed, sir.

I hope you have a lovely day. :)
Ha!
Thank you...but I sincerely wish!
I have lots of hidden faults and neurosis that you don’t know about, lol.
;)
Can’t seem to get more than 5 hours of sleep at the most at night.
Can’t rock-climb anymore, which also includes spelunking - which was truly a love of mine!!
Anyhow...thank you for the kind words...I’ve gotten to do/see/learn/teach lots of cool things and go to lots of cool places as well...so I don’t really feel sad that I cannot do them anymore really in all honesty...so please no sympathy ever needed.
My memories are perfect just as they are...including that time the giant cave spider attacked me (it charged me and jumped on me!) while I was in a “squeeze”...no bites, so it’s all good, lol....it sure was big though...some kind of cave spider from hell.
But there is also a place that you have to climb to get to...where the cliffs converge into this place...

salmon-creek-falls-16-1030x687.jpg

(Wish I could have been there when that giant boulder fell down between the cliffs!)​

So much depth is missing from the picture (it goes quite a ways back and then it’s like a cave back there almost...plus you can see the bottom of the pool and the water as it gets deeper near the waterfall, which is larger than this picture portrays also, if you had someone next to it for perspective it would be better)...not only that...but the tree beside this guy has long hanging willow branches in the summer and is a purely magical place...if ever fairies lived somewhere...or water nymphs or whatever you wanna call them.
Anyhow...we would traverse around over the water...in fact, looking at this guys photos he took one of one of the climbing bolts someone put in (illegally).

salmon-creek-falls-14-1030x687.jpg

(the things you can clip your ropes into unless you want to use cams and nuts and similar)
((technically this is illegal as this is protected land and it defaces the rock))
Hmmm...that was nice to see some pictures of the place...though I still prefer those in my memory...the pictures are lacking the magic.
I’m not really sure what life has in store for me...I don’t really have any long-term plans other than to keep on getting on.
I have learned though that life will help you if you put the effort out there...not always in ways we expect though, lol...sometimes things are blessings in disguise that take years to see a positive side to at all - like this stupid AS arthritis.
But...it has lead me to explore all the bizarre shit like this thread is full of that I have always wanted to explore...which in turn has lead me to some life altering events...altered for the better.
Anyhow....ramble...ramble...
Just got back from getting my new MRI so I can’t wait to see the films!
I wish they could just burn me a copy before I left, but...”the Radiologist has to read it first...” blah blah blah.
They don’t even let you look at it while there, ugh.
I was thinking about caves because I was in that thing earlier...lol.
If someone were claustrophobic I can see that being very uncozy.

Anyhow...thanks for the votes of confidence!
Just know that if you put me up too high then my fall will be all the greater!
I have faults...maybe I’m just good at hiding them?
Hmmmm?

Have a super nice and wonderful day...you are a beautiful and kind soul!
Much love!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can’t seem to get more than 5 hours of sleep at the most at night.
Can’t rock-climb anymore, which also includes spelunking - which was truly a love of mine!!
Anyhow...thank you for the kind words...I’ve gotten to do/see/learn/teach lots of cool things and go to lots of cool places as well...so I don’t really feel sad that I cannot do them anymore really in all honesty...so please no sympathy ever needed.
My memories are perfect just as they are...including that time the giant cave spider attacked me (it charged me and jumped on me!) while I was in a “squeeze”...no bites, so it’s all good, lol....it sure was big though...some kind of cave spider from hell.
But there is also a place that you have to climb to get to...where the cliffs converge into this place...

Goodness, Skare! 5 hours a sleep a night isn't much, but I can relate at times. Do you find that it affects you negatively, or do you cope well with the limited amount?
There is something special about a teacher who has a passion for it, ya know? You're a wealth of knowledge, so I am sure that anyone who has the opportunity to learn from you has just adored you! ...well, the good ones know better, don't they? They good ones love just the same. ♥
Heeeellllllll nooooooo. Spiders! I would have died. I just googled "Cave Spider," and, I freaked out. I think I would have died from coronary failure.
I commend you for having the courage to embrace caves; spelunking especially. I am severely claustrophobic, so there is no way I could ever. Caves aren't so bad, though, if they aren't so closed in.

So much depth is missing from the picture (it goes quite a ways back and then it’s like a cave back there almost...plus you can see the bottom of the pool and the water as it gets deeper near the waterfall, which is larger than this picture portrays also, if you had someone next to it for perspective it would be better)...not only that...but the tree beside this guy has long hanging willow branches in the summer and is a purely magical place...if ever fairies lived somewhere...or water nymphs or whatever you wanna call them.
Hmmm...that was nice to see some pictures of the place...though I still prefer those in my memory...the pictures are lacking the magic.

I'm not sure: are you in the states or overseas?
I completely understand that the pictures don't capture the magic. Since you disclosed that information, I am able to imagine it on such a higher level. I'll bet the water and the rocks sparkled with rainbow ambiances. How angelic! If water nymphs and fairies are worthy, then it would have to be otherworldly! *sigh*

I’m not really sure what life has in store for me...I don’t really have any long-term plans other than to keep on getting on.
I have learned though that life will help you if you put the effort out there...not always in ways we expect though, lol...sometimes things are blessings in disguise that take years to see a positive side to at all - like this stupid AS arthritis.

Arthritis. I suppose that is punishment for living such an adventurous life? ...that doesn't seem right. I'm unsure of your age, but I know that it at times creeps up on the young just as well as the elder. It also seems to haunt both the sedentary and the daring. I'm sorry. I hope that you find comfort in most days and that the pain doesn't haunt you. *positive thoughts for you, only*

Anyhow....ramble...ramble...

ust got back from getting my new MRI so I can’t wait to see the films!
I wish they could just burn me a copy before I left, but...”the Radiologist has to read it first...” blah blah blah.
I absolutely hate that. I mean, you're paying a buttload of money, anyhow... Just let me see my shit! Lol. It's like when the dentist doesn't let you keep your tooth. Like, what the hell? It's MY tooth, dammit! I hope all is well with that. MRIs are pretty serious. I couldn't go through with one; they had to refer me to an open scan MRI. Again... that damn claustrophobia.

Just know that if you put me up too high then my fall will be all the greater!
I have faults...maybe I’m just good at hiding them?
Hmmmm?

It's not my intent to inflate your ego. Haha. I only say what I mean and mean what I say. So, I am genuinely sincere!
We all have our faults, Skare. You know this just as well as I. But, whatever yours may be, I'm sure they do not outweigh the goodness of your soul and the light in your heart.

Thank you for your kind words, you lovely human (or are you an alien??? hmmmmm). Lol. You're a doll. ♥

Goodness, Skare! 5 hours a sleep a night isn't much, but I can relate at times. Do you find that it affects you negatively, or do you cope well with the limited amount?
There is something special about a teacher who has a passion for it, ya know? You're a wealth of knowledge, so I am sure that anyone who has the opportunity to learn from you has just adored you! ...well, the good ones know better, don't they? They good ones love just the same. ♥
Heeeellllllll nooooooo. Spiders! I would have died. I just googled "Cave Spider," and, I freaked out. I think I would have died from coronary failure.
I commend you for having the courage to embrace caves; spelunking especially. I am severely claustrophobic, so there is no way I could ever. Caves aren't so bad, though, if they aren't so closed in.

I'm not sure: are you in the states or overseas?
I completely understand that the pictures don't capture the magic. Since you disclosed that information, I am able to imagine it on such a higher level. I'll bet the water and the rocks sparkled with rainbow ambiances. How angelic! If water nymphs and fairies are worthy, then it would have to be otherworldly! *sigh*

Arthritis. I suppose that is punishment for living such an adventurous life? ...that doesn't seem right. I'm unsure of your age, but I know that it at times creeps up on the young just as well as the elder. It also seems to haunt both the sedentary and the daring. I'm sorry. I hope that you find comfort in most days and that the pain doesn't haunt you. *positive thoughts for you, only*

I absolutely hate that. I mean, you're paying a buttload of money, anyhow... Just let me see my shit! Lol. It's like when the dentist doesn't let you keep your tooth. Like, what the hell? It's MY tooth, dammit! I hope all is well with that. MRIs are pretty serious. I couldn't go through with one; they had to refer me to an open scan MRI. Again... that damn claustrophobia.

It's not my intent to inflate your ego. Haha. I only say what I mean and mean what I say. So, I am genuinely sincere!
We all have our faults, Skare. You know this just as well as I. But, whatever yours may be, I'm sure they do not outweigh the goodness of your soul and the light in your heart.

Thank you for your kind words, you lovely human (or are you an alien??? hmmmmm). Lol. You're a doll. ♥

Thank you.
I’m not especially good at taking compliments....or knowing what to say other than thank you?

You are most kind and have a very clever and fun point of view...thanks for all you contribute!

Yes...the sleep probably messes with me the most...even more than the pain...though the pain is the cause of the lack of sleep...sooo....idk.
During the day I try to make up for it by meditating...but that still is lacking proper REM sleep that is necessary for a really decent rest.
Lately too, I’ve been waking up at like 1am just fucking drenched in sweat and have to take a shower in the middle of the night before getting back into bed...sigh.
But these are all symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis - the form of rheumatoid arthritis I have.
It began when I was about 23-24 and working in the ER at the time.
It started with a charlie horse in my left buttock and I thought I must have pulled a muscle doing CPR or something along those lines.
But it got worse, and more painful...and then one morning I got off work (I worked 7pm to 7am), and tried to go to bed and there was no position that was comfortable and it was hurting a ridiculous amount by this time too....so I went back to the ER where I worked and they did an X-ray and there was a spot on both my SI Joints (where your spine connects to your hips) of arthritic bone being eating away and the ragged edges were just grinding on themselves.
AS typically effect people around this age unfortunately...it’s more of a young person’s condition.
I will be 42 at the end of this month....so....it’s been a few years that I’ve had to deal with it.
My Grandfather who passed this down to me was actually bedridden for several years in his late 20’s while his entire spine fused into one.
They had no other treatment back then....not that they really do now either.
Mine is fusing too...it’s inevitable really.
So far it’s up to L 3-4 4-5...so almost a third of the way....I can still bend the spine in the region but there is definitely a lacking of mobility where I once was very flexible and active as far as activities I enjoyed...cycling, climbing, spelunking, etc.
Swimming is great, since there is such low joint impact...I used to be on swim team in HS, but there isn’t really one close by me.
So I do things like Tai Chi or Qi Gong, some yoga stretches, etc.
Later this afternoon I’m getting an epidural, so I’m hoping the doctor hits a good spot this time....last time it didn’t help at all really.
It’s touch and go.

Yes...though most of the spiders, bats, snakes and things live mostly near the entrances to the caves...not always though...lol.
And I don’t mind the tight spaces...I’ve said this before but it was very peaceful to me in many ways.
It was like being in the womb of the earth.
Like it was cradling you...you could turn off your light and it’s the blackest black as there is NO ambient light.
That is actually one of the visualization meditations I do now sometimes...that I’m hundreds of miles underground and there is no way in or out but my mind....just a tiny cave...dark, cozy, and warm.
haha

So I try to supplement my lack of sleep with meditation, but there are days where I have to sleep.
I just hate to nap during the day because - there goes my whole day. ;)
Nothing gets done or accomplished or I end up sleeping all day, (but even a couple hours and it seems to make me more tired) and is not only frustrating but makes me feel like I am worthless as I feel like I’m failing at being a functional person.
I’m very self-critical, something I’m working on constantly...had some good realizations about that this weekend (once I shushed my ego, things were quite clear) ;)
As far as sleep goes...I don’t have a good solution and neither do the doctors...it’s just one of those things that come along with the condition.
But for sure I get depressed, anxious, angry, frustrated, forgetful, lethargic, procrastinating, etc. - all exacerbated by lack of sleep.
Just have to do my best.

I’m in the states...Washington state to be exact.
Very beautiful!
Mt. St. Helens is just north of me and I can see it quite well from where I live (the side that didn’t blow up).

Yes!
I wished I had gotten in the water at some time....but it is freshly melted snow water...so not the warmest...but it would have been cool to swim down to the deepest part near the waterfall....it was very clear and it’s too bad that there is such a glare on the water in those pictures, because that is part of it’s beauty is what is under the water.
The climbers call it “Valhalla”, but it’s actually Salmon Creek falls in the upper Kern river canyon in California.
Perhaps one day I will go back.
I have had zero desire to return to California since I left, lol.
(I take that back...I took my Son to Disneyland when he was 10 or so...but didn’t visit the hometown.)

The arthritis is not punishment for anything adventurous I did....but I’m sure lifting heavy patients and that sort of shit did not help the situation much either.
I cannot view it as a punishment, it just is what it is.
Sometimes bad shit happens for no reason to the nicest of people.
Not saying I’m super-nice or anything ;) , but it was just the randomness of life and genetics.
Some people try to lay it out as a karmic thing, but I also abstain from that thought as imho I think that is not true in most cases either personally.
Not saying that there isn’t karmic stuff to deal with, only that not everything is because of karma as some like to portray it.
It is my challenge in my life...just as the dude across the street has his own issues but tries (I see him), and the lady down the block is learning to walk again after she was in a car accident after being a very athletic, tall, and strong woman.
I accept it.

Thank you again for your kind thoughts and words, and those concerning the pain and arthritis.
Most days I can deal...sometimes I break down...but things could be so much worse I know.

Yeah, it would have been nice to look at it...hopefully I can at my appointment later...though I still don’t see anything in my electronic medical record from the radiologist reading the MRI yet.
If i could just see it I can read it!!!
I actually know how...ugh. :(
I can at least see if any of my nerve roots or spinal cord are being compressed!
Of well....we’ll find out soon!

Lol...sometimes I feel like an alien.
:tonguewink:

Thank you again for you most sincere and kind thoughts.
I hope we can talk more in the future and I hope your day/evening is wonderful!
May your heart be at peace!

Edit - fixed.

Last edited:

Looks like these ladies didn't read it properly :tonguewink: :D

Was the Uganda Outbreak of Bleeding Eye Pandemic Predicted by Zechariah?
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz January 17, 2018 , 2:30 am

As for those peoples that warred against Yerushalayim, Hashem will smite them with this plague: Their flesh shall rot away while they stand on their feet; their eyes shall rot away in their sockets; and their tongues shall rot away in their mouths.” Zechariah 14:12 (The Israel Bible™)

vision-prophecy-crystal-ball.jpg

(Credit: Shutterstock.com)

A current Ugandan outbreak of viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF) and an ancient outbreak among the Aztecs 500 years ago may both have been described in prophecy as being the result of conflict surrounding Jerusalem.

Uganda’s health ministry announced on Monday that they are deploying emergency response teams to prevent a recent outbreak of viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF) from turning into a raging pandemic.

The two different pandemics, one ancient and another current, have come to the media’s attention this week, identical in their common symptom of profuse bleeding from the eyes. Experts from the World Health Organisation (WHO) announced that the disease has a 40 percent mortality rate, and they were monitoring for the possibility of an additional outbreak after reports of several cases displaying similar symptoms in South Sudan.

VHF has been dubbed the bleeding-eye plague in the media because in advanced stages, victims bleed from their eyes and mouths.

In a bizarre coincidence, at the same time VHF is turning up in Africa, anthropologists have discovered that the Aztecs were wiped out approximately 500 years ago by a different disease with a disturbingly similar symptom. In 1545, 15 million Aztecs comprising an estimated 80 percent of the Aztec population, were killed from an epidemic known as ‘cocoliztli’ (‘pestilence’ in the Nahuatl language) that had swept through Mexico. Scientists have long been uncertain as to the actual identity of the disease, only conjecturing that it could have been smallpox, measles, mumps, or influenza that had been introduced to the region by Spanish conquistadors.

On Monday, Ashild Vagene of the University of Tuebingen in Germany, published a report in the science journal, “Nature Ecology and Evolution,” describing in detail his research team’s discovery of traces of the Salmonella enterica bacteria in 29 Aztec skeletons discovered in Mexico. The salmonella strains, according to the research team, may have been carried by the domesticated animals belonging to the Spanish and then spread through infected food or water. One of the symptoms of this strain of Salmonella is profuse bleeding from the eyes, nose, and mouth.

The current outbreak of VHF in Africa and the outbreak of Salmonella among the Aztec population in the mid-sixteenth century both appear to be eerily similar to the plagues that the Prophet Zechariah said would befall nations around the world in the end of days. The prophecy was given in the context of nations around the world waging war against Jerusalem.

As for those peoples that warred against Yerushalayim, Hashem will smite them with this plague: Their flesh shall rot away while they stand on their feet; their eyes shall rot away in their sockets; and their tongues shall rot away in their mouths. (Zechariah 12:14)

Looks like these ladies didn't read it properly :tonguewink: :D

Was the Uganda Outbreak of Bleeding Eye Pandemic Predicted by Zechariah?
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz January 17, 2018 , 2:30 am

As for those peoples that warred against Yerushalayim, Hashem will smite them with this plague: Their flesh shall rot away while they stand on their feet; their eyes shall rot away in their sockets; and their tongues shall rot away in their mouths.” Zechariah 14:12 (The Israel Bible™)

vision-prophecy-crystal-ball.jpg

(Credit: Shutterstock.com)

A current Ugandan outbreak of viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF) and an ancient outbreak among the Aztecs 500 years ago may both have been described in prophecy as being the result of conflict surrounding Jerusalem.

Uganda’s health ministry announced on Monday that they are deploying emergency response teams to prevent a recent outbreak of viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF) from turning into a raging pandemic.

The two different pandemics, one ancient and another current, have come to the media’s attention this week, identical in their common symptom of profuse bleeding from the eyes. Experts from the World Health Organisation (WHO) announced that the disease has a 40 percent mortality rate, and they were monitoring for the possibility of an additional outbreak after reports of several cases displaying similar symptoms in South Sudan.

VHF has been dubbed the bleeding-eye plague in the media because in advanced stages, victims bleed from their eyes and mouths.

In a bizarre coincidence, at the same time VHF is turning up in Africa, anthropologists have discovered that the Aztecs were wiped out approximately 500 years ago by a different disease with a disturbingly similar symptom. In 1545, 15 million Aztecs comprising an estimated 80 percent of the Aztec population, were killed from an epidemic known as ‘cocoliztli’ (‘pestilence’ in the Nahuatl language) that had swept through Mexico. Scientists have long been uncertain as to the actual identity of the disease, only conjecturing that it could have been smallpox, measles, mumps, or influenza that had been introduced to the region by Spanish conquistadors.

On Monday, Ashild Vagene of the University of Tuebingen in Germany, published a report in the science journal, “Nature Ecology and Evolution,” describing in detail his research team’s discovery of traces of the Salmonella enterica bacteria in 29 Aztec skeletons discovered in Mexico. The salmonella strains, according to the research team, may have been carried by the domesticated animals belonging to the Spanish and then spread through infected food or water. One of the symptoms of this strain of Salmonella is profuse bleeding from the eyes, nose, and mouth.

The current outbreak of VHF in Africa and the outbreak of Salmonella among the Aztec population in the mid-sixteenth century both appear to be eerily similar to the plagues that the Prophet Zechariah said would befall nations around the world in the end of days. The prophecy was given in the context of nations around the world waging war against Jerusalem.

As for those peoples that warred against Yerushalayim, Hashem will smite them with this plague: Their flesh shall rot away while they stand on their feet; their eyes shall rot away in their sockets; and their tongues shall rot away in their mouths. (Zechariah 12:14)

It seems that leprosy or the black plague would be a more likely candidate...but what do I know, lol?
:)

Can I just say that this is scary as shit right here!!
What entity is it swapping her face with??
Yikes!!
(You thought it was gonna be a funny Care Bear face swap and now you can’t sleep in your room :fearscream:)

30706695_1817794351618112_4007573459218464768_n.jpg

Why art is important.
50514816_10157865156133499_7641482848129515520_n.jpg

56927320_10156686731756693_217404157827481600_n.jpg

57026425_10156689698666693_9124525155538698240_n.jpg

57049032_10156692877041693_5797035664285368320_n.jpg

57111028_2326893360708206_4890889017568002048_n.jpg

57244605_2283016875097617_4125330729351512064_n.jpg

57308935_10156688132271693_9124186424352964608_n.png

57583212_10156694668026693_4748321009856151552_n.jpg

i0T99R8.jpg

Last edited: