Merkabah | Page 346 | INFJ Forum
Oh you misunderstand. It's what he's not doing publicly that's helping me.
Well stop beating around the bush and explain...don’t make me sit here and wonder what he’s doing besides eating an egg-McMuffin in bed.

Reactions: Free
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

I try to keep an open mind.
Is he sending you Hickory Farms deluxe sausage baskets every month?
Jesus.

What? No, that was the September basket.

But really though, I can't say quite yet. It will come out in time, though.

That may be so, but he's been a crucial help to me and my people in what we are trying to do, so I'm not complaining.

I'm pretty sure that icedream is part of a society of lizard folk, who are waiting for society to destabilize enough so they can take control.

What? No, that was the September basket.

But really though, I can't say quite yet. It will come out in time, though.

*sigh*
You aren’t one of those hoping for some kind of civil war are you?

My point is that bad people are capable of good.

Sometimes....but usually not purposefully.
Whatever Trump is doing that is so great for you doesn’t outweigh what I and many others see as extremely harmful to our society - mostly on the backs of the vulnerable.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Free
I'm pretty sure that icedream is part of a society of lizard folk, who are waiting for society to destabilize enough so they can take control.

giphy-5.gif

It's good enough that I'm willing to wait for him to finish, before I take any action against him

Reactions: Skarekrow
It's good enough that I'm willing to wait for him to finish, before I take any action against him

Okay...apparently it’s super-duper-secret also.
I’m trying here, but you aren’t making sense.
I’m sure you feel justified...but I could never support such a person for any reason.
He spreads and normalizes more hate, bigotry, intolerance, lies, adultery, racism, xenophobia, cheating, blind patriotism, all while harming, or planning to harm millions and millions of people.
He’s a salesman, and a bad one at that...clearly has narcissistic personality disorder and is most likely a sociopath of the “bad” kind.
He emulates and supports dictators and the destruction of a free and open press, as well as a free and open internet.
It’s pretty obvious that he is scared shitless of the Russia investigation and has already done enough to earn an obstruction change should they want to charge him.
What action are you going to take against him?
Explain, or there is no reason to continue talking about this.

He is definitely guilty of all that and much more. I must disagree when you say that he's a bad salesman, because he seems to be getting what he wants for the most part.
Seriously? You think he's scared of the Russia investigation? Have you been paying attention at all?

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
He is definitely guilty of all that and much more. I must disagree when you say that he's a bad salesman, because he seems to be getting what he wants for the most part.
Seriously? You think he's scared of the Russia investigation? Have you been paying attention at all?

I do think he is scared.
He wouldn’t be doing all he can to obstruct and discredit the whole thing when we now have a ridiculous amount of people indicted and pleading guilty...all of them connected to Trump or his campaign in one way or the other.
He’s pissed Jeff Sessions recused himself and isn’t “defending” him - which is not his job.
He refuses to implement the sanctions leveled by Congress against Russia as punishment for interfering in our electoral process as all our intelligence agencies agree has taken place on an unprecedented level.
He lied about meeting with Russians in his golden tower.
His own son in law cannot get full security clearance because of shady dealings and I have zero doubt that Trump has a closet bursting with skeletons that will be brought to light.
But...as I have said...if it turns up nothing, then so be it.
It just looks really bad right now.
Yeah...I was a Surgical Sales Rep for the Deputy total joint and trauma plate system a Johnson & Johnson company for about 2 years and he’s a bad salesman.
He’s a bad salesman because he lies on camera and then lies about those lies on camera...nothing he has promised to do has come to fruition.
The tax scam doesn’t help the middle class and will in fact raise taxes on them after 2 years, not to mention the continuous ever-increasing price of healthcare (the number on reason for filing bankruptcy in the US), he promised all would be covered, it would be cheaper, no pre-existing conditions, etc.
All lies...the same goes for cuts to Medicaid, Medicare, SS Disability, PP, SECURITY AT SCHOOLS, and innumerable other terrible cuts to the social safety net and programs, etc.
Not to mention the amount of time he spends sitting on his fat ass or playing golf while Puerto Rico is STILL fucked up.
Again a lie...he said he simply wouldn’t have the time to golf at all...he would be working so hard!
Wow!
What a hard worker.

Be back soon!
Much love to you all!
Take a moment today and find some peace in your heart.

Reactions: Free and Icedream
DARKNESS - Book Of Symbols p.100

I am terrified by this dark thing
that sleeps in me:
All day I feel its soft, feathery turnings,
its malignancy

~ Sylvia Plath

Print: Hiroshi Sugimoto

28055937_10155332350822083_6400809771188413419_n.jpg

"The core of an individual is the mystery of life, which dies when it is 'grasped’.
That is also why symbols want to keep their secrets.”

- C. G. Jung

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not?
That is the telling question of his life.

Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities,
and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance.

Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty.
The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life.

He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy.
If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.”

C.G. Jung, Memories, Dreams, Reflections

“The child is more individualised than the adult, the patient more than the healthy man,
the madman and the delinquent more than the normal and the non-delinquent.

In each case, it is towards the first of these pairs that all the individualising mechanisms are turned in our civilisation and when one wishes to individualise the healthy, normal and law-abiding adult, it is always by asking him how much of the child he has in him, what secret madness lies within him, what fundamental crime he has dreamt of committing”

~ Michel Foucault​

“Remain faithful to the earth, my brothers, with the power of your virtue.
Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth.

Thus I beg and beseech you.
Do not let them fly away from earthly things and beat with their wings against eternal walls.

Alas, there has always been so much virtue that has flown away.
Lead back to the earth the virtue that flew away, as I do—back to the body, back to life, that it may give the earth a meaning, a human meaning.”

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Painting: Paul Gaugain - The Day of the God.

27654712_10155302068452083_6953473086256391994_n.jpg