Merkabah | Page 348 | INFJ Forum
@Skarekrow that's the best anti-inflammatory recipe ever. I've been making a turmeric chai for years and it really helps! ❤

It’s pretty tasty!!
I use whole peppercorns though and fresh ginger...then just strain it after it simmers a bit.
It seems to help so I’ll keep taking the turmeric supplements and drinking the tea.
;)

I love the fresh ginger and will definitely start adding peppercorns!
The black pepper has an enzyme in it that helps your body to absorb the turmeric more efficiently. ;)

I read that in your post! I screenied your recipe and will try it tonight. ❤
Let me know what you think....I like it!
TTYS....meditation time is upon me.
Much love!

@Free @Skarekrow you are my people. I dig you.

iU2pKbX.gif

@Skarekrow that looks good I think I'll try the first one it looks quite straightforward to prepare :grinning:. I also have a nutribullet and would like to use that more but going by the recommended combination of veg, fruit and whatever else,- I ended up with something that tasted like lawn and haven't tried it again since. lol. Does anyone have any nice recipes for that?

I’m hanging in there.
I think my gallbladder may be starting to act up...which is just another distraction and annoyance that eventually will end me up in surgery.
IDK, we’ll see....if I had to diagnose myself based on the pain and family history...it’s that.
*sigh*
Other than that....stuff isn’t too bad....the arthritic pain is still there constantly, but I have developed ways to deal.
The accompanying depression/anxiety I also have pretty much under control now, whereas before I had some very challenging days.
Been taking several herbal supplements myself since you mentioned your tonic.
Have you tried “golden milk”?
Not bad tasting...I’ll post up a recipe at the bottom for you to try should you want.

Anyhow...I take Turmeric/Curcumin (with black pepper extract to help absorption), Valerian root, Ashwagandha root, Tulsi aka Holy Basil.
Melatonin at night, and some good probiotics.
So far, so good...the Ashwagandha, and Tulsi are both Adaptogenic herbs - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptogen
I highly recommend them both for stress reduction and general well being.
Also take CBD oil sometimes as well.
Yes...I know about dark winters...the area of Washington state where I live gets quite a bit of rain so if you can’t hang with overcast and dark days it could be hard to live here...I however, love the rain...so I don’t care about the sun...lol.
I look forward to catching up as well.
Talk to you soon!

It sounds like you are very up to scratch re health supplements, much more so than me! I'm seeing a woman who is a vibrational therapist and an intuitive and is very good, She's the one making the herbal tonic I've been going to her for a few years. I asked her what was in it and will ask her again because I accidently deleted her email:confused1: . Anyway from memory she said that it was supporting my nervous system and organ function and was anti-inflammatory and would help my body get in a relaxed (optimal state for repair, e.g. stress lowering). It's also got st johns wart in it. I can't remember the herbs she mentioned but I'm happy about what it's aiming to do!
I'm fairly healthy but aware of the things I can improve on. It just takes a bit of effort to implement doesn't it. It's good you've got through and over the anxiety and depression, I feel I'm in a similar place, although I still take the st johns wart. I was seeing therapist but she said I was doing really well and 'nothing wrong' with me so I discharged myself, lol. Sometimes I think just being in touch with what your feeling and what you need at these times can be a real help. Sometimes writing it out helps, or going for a walk ...or meditating or whatever. I'm sure the meditation is pretty much the best thing you can do as regards the chronic pain. It's a shame more people who live with chronic pain are not aware of these tools. Go well, and speak soon.

I also took a note of your supplements. One day I'll look into them properly and what they do. It's useful to benefit from these suggestions, thank you.

Last edited:
@Skarekrow for some reason my reply ^ ended up as part of your quote.

Hi @James, hope you survived the blizzard and freezing temperatures! We came off lightly here. Also have you found the library yet? I've put a ban on myself from getting books out of libraries for the time being, because the last time I took books out I renewed them three times and then returned them unread, :worried:.

Last edited:
tumblr_n5nte213yR1qglhc3o1_500.jpg

I do like your inspirational posters krowy, but I feel this one is a bit more realistic.

Hi @James, hope you survived the blizzard and freezing temperatures!

We certainly had some snow, but I did survive. Glad you escaped it. It was the sheer icy cold that was the worst.

I still haven't found the library, but it's here somewhere. Maybe we aren't meant to read some books, life huh ?

Skarekrow, a friend of mine whose kids go to a Steiner School just told me an interesting fact. The guys (and girls?) in Silicon Valley who developed the iPhone all sent their kids to Steiner schools and never let them use an iPhone. I have no substantive facts to back this up but I guess it is a commonly known fact amongst Steiner School parents.

Does anyone have any nice recipes for that?
Do you have a pintrest account ? There are some wonderful bullet smoothie recipes there. I like the coffee protien shake, it has bananas and peanutbutter, spinach or kale, and coffee! LOL.

Do you have a pintrest account ? There are some wonderful bullet smoothie recipes there. I like the coffee protien shake, it has bananas and peanutbutter, spinach or kale, and coffee! LOL.
No I don't but I can try and look it up anyway or improvise. Thanks Sandie, is the liquid in it coming from the coffee?
It looks like it'd taste good and Is an interesting combination. Coffee is one of my guilty pleasures and I love spinach.:hearteyes:

@Free @Skarekrow you are my people. I dig you.

iU2pKbX.gif

And you are good people as well...there are few people who I would like to meet IRL and you are on my list.
I consider you a friend. (you know how that is for INFJs)

I put almond milk in mine @Littlelissa, this way I don't need to add any additional sweetener;)
From what I hear almond milk and coconut milk are quite often used in smoothie recipes.