Merkabah | Page 274 | INFJ Forum
Hey @Sinny
I will try and type out my thoughts for you in a bit.
I haven’t forgotten.
It’s going to be a sad let-down after all the suspense...haha.

Reactions: Sinny
16298570_1722961738017956_4460045005421165469_n.jpg

@Wyote @Tin Man @sprinkles

The pendulum board is complete, finished the grid underneath...not the best pictures but you get the idea.

Photo on 1-31-17 at 1.12 PM.jpg
Photo on 1-31-17 at 1.12 PM #2.jpg

A new wand just beginning...still have a lot to do before it will be to my satisfaction...I’m starting a new series...these are all going to be wands that I have salvaged from the grove of trees hit by that tornado we had a year and a half ago...infused with the sheer power of the air element as they were torn from the trees.
(Just a start....needs a lot more...I just think it’s fun to see it from start to finish...and so far I am pleased with it overall...which is very hard for me to do)
Photo on 1-31-17 at 1.12 PM #4.jpg

Photo on 1-31-17 at 1.13 PM #2.jpg

Last edited:
The Documentary The Cosmic Giggle, that was really amazing! Wow, what a great documentary. I will watch it again!

The pendulum board is complete, finished the grid underneath...not the best pictures but you get the idea.

View attachment 33328
View attachment 33329

A new wand just beginning...still have a lot to do before it will be to my satisfaction...I’m starting a new series...these are all going to be wands that I have salvaged from the grove of trees hit by that tornado we had a year and a half ago...infused with the sheer power of the air element as they were torn from the trees.
(Just a start....needs a lot more...I just think it’s fun to see it from start to finish...and so far I am pleased with it overall...which is very hard for me to do)
View attachment 33330

View attachment 33332
I'm still waiting on that bone flute

The Documentary The Cosmic Giggle, that was really amazing! Wow, what a great documentary. I will watch it again!

If you can find the Documentary online free (that’s been my biggest issue with wanting to post it here) there is the movie “I Am”.
It’s by the director of many Jim Carey movies, but he suffered some head trauma and had post concussion syndrome which can be absolutely debilitating and many have ended up committing suicide when the symptoms persist or don’t go away. Anyhow...his did thankfully go away, but it left him reevaluating his life and he did so by using his connections as a director and met with some of the best minds out there and interviewed them about what makes for a happy life, how we can find happiness ourselves....etc.
Let me do a quick search....
Ugh...still have trouble finding a reliable source to post it off of.
Here is the trailer -
I think Netflix has it...I watched it in the free movie section of the TV package I had at one point.
Anyhow...if you can find it it is worth a watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and Soulfire
I'm still waiting on that bone flute
Thanks for the likes...
I know that was a joke (one I have been waiting for since I put up my avatar), but I thought about trying to make a flute or indian type flute.
I learned as a kid how to make a basic whistle/flute out of a green willow branch.
You tap the bark just lightly over and over again along the section you want to work with and after a while you should be able to push the inside of the branch out of the bark...leaving them both intact and still retaining their shape...then you have to whittle an air channel in the wood, you just have to shape the mouthpiece right and then you slip the bark back over and put holes and carve out the air opening to complete the mouthpiece.
So yeah, I might make a flute one day...I’ll name it Ruji, and you can giggle every time you think of someone blowing it.

@Sinny

Okay...so if I don’t get into Kabbalah, which is a lot of numerology amongst many things, it will save some time and explaining, especially when it comes to Tarot cards.
I tend to shy away from the numerology aspect of things and even though I see correlations daily with what I have come to learn about it (unless they demand my attention), I don’t believe that it is my own purpose to focus on that part of the Tarot.

It’s best if I boil it all down, then dress the details second.
When you reach certain mental states you reach a level of timelessness.
Some would contend that this is just a feeling, or rather the absence of your brain noticing time...Imho, it isn’t perceived timelessness, but a true lack of time, at least for the mental projection that you think is you.
I think that ghosts...or the human spirit is outside of time so to speak...there is that wonderful “stone tape” theory of hauntings...where if the conditions are just right you see some kind of traumatic event play out again and again...it’s a nice theory, but I would go further and say that each time someone sees let’s say “A lady in white, plummet to her death down the staircase.” You are seeing her the first and only time.
I don’t believe that you are seeing some kind of replay of the actual event, the idea of it being so traumatic that it leaves an impression on space/time and under the right conditions is shown again and again...this is your classic type haunting...this is partially how I came to form my thoughts.
Then you have your supposed “intelligent haunts” where they may answer a question, but it is usually short...one or two words...a full sentence occasionally...but it’s like yelling across a wide river in the fog - you wouldn’t start yelling full complex sentences because the other side wouldn’t understand you...Imho this is why people get such lame EVPs at times, and at times there seems to be some back and forth correspondence and then it will abruptly cease.
If there is a condition that needs to be right...I feel that it is mainly in the mindset of the individual doing the talking (for either side).
Just like many children see apparitions, it is something we learn to not see as we grow up.
It doesn’t always work...and I don’t think we are seeing replays of the trauma but the actual trauma itself...it’s being played only once but being seen at many different times throughout the timeline, because they are now outside of time itself.
Time is mainly a construct of the human mind...it allows us to string events together to form some kind of cohesive storyline that isn’t jumbled up.
I believe that when you die, you are now outside of time as we know it while alive.
So when someone does do some kind of seance they are not calling to that person who died 200 years ago to come back from the land of the dead, but rather they are trying to communicate with them while that part of them is still and will always be outside of time...hence the short answers and then nothing. Of course there are many holes in my theory...some of which I have filled but even then it is speculation on my own part.
I do think that we may have a higher-self.
Or...at least have a portion of ourselves that is outside of time, yet still connected to our physical brains in this 3D reality construct.
We can...it is my belief, move more of our conscious mind into this space in order to search for guidance and ask questions that are answerable.
I also believe that we are here on this planet in the incarnation that we are to learn certain lessons...and there are many believers in reincarnation...I believe it to the extent that it does happen...but that we are given that choice to return or not.
We are also not shown the full plan of actions that must necessarily take place...it does not supersede free will...it is in addition to.
Some Tarot readers look at things, including the future as more set in stone...that they have taken place already, we just haven’t reached that point yet.
I subscribe to that to a point.
I usually say something along the lines of - This reading is based on the pathway you are currently on...it is not written in stone and in fact can and is changed daily by every choice we make.
Reading tarot to me is being able to see the big pieces...sometimes not clearly...like you would see things through a fog...there are shapes there...some you can tell what they are...and some you just get a general idea about.
So when I read the cards...imho, it is ourselves out of time, before or after this time...sometimes it is other people...like a dead relative or some kind of guardian angel type scenario.
This would imply that our lives are fated as this portion of ourselves is illuminating what we wish to know....but it doesn’t conflict because time is wholly in our minds and this dimension.
So, I would go so far as to say that we all can glimpse into the future....the cards that I pull I choose wholly blind with a pendulum and face down cards...so I can’t cheat even subconsciously.
Like prayer...like meditation...like certain drugs and even sex...we enter into a place of no time.
And it takes practice to pick up subtle signals across the collective consciousness...this is why it is important for a willing participant...because you are basically helping me to direct your own actions, actions that have and have also not taken place simultaneously.
Remove time from the equation and you can have two outcomes that are totally different yet don’t violate our free will.
There is the multiverse theory that we are constantly splitting off into other realities and dimensions...I believe that insomuch as we are living in those other many-worlds and possible outcomes simultaneously and when we die we will see the full picture of the choices we made in this life as opposed to other lives.
I think evil energy is destroyed...people like Hitler, Stalin, serial killers are dissipated upon death.
Either that or they are paying back some very serious karma in another life now.
So again...you have free will...it’s just those choices from said free will are known as are any other outcomes to that choice you are presented with.
How you are currently aligned...which path you are on...which choices you make - will show shadows of things that could be, that will be, because they already have outside of time and possibly this universe.
I can read the cards and it will tell me one thing, but you are always given a choice...if you don’t like how the cards read, then it it up to you to correct your path...once again, I feel that the key to many answers that people have is meditation.
We all can reach that place of all-knowing which is also that place of timelessness.
This is where I try to put my state of mind before pulling any cards and while interpreting them...which is why it can be mentally and spiritually draining sometimes...but it is perfect for me in some ways too....when I used to assist with surgeries I had to not break my concentration for long stretches of time...you can’t even scratch an itch on your nose (you can ask the nurse if he/she is really nice they will scratch it for you..haha).
I find similarities in that and when I pull cards...I mainly try and pull cards when I am alone and will not be disturbed for this reason.
Sometimes I get interesting thoughts pop into my head when I meditate before/after I pull...I make sure and make a note of those and see if the cards correspond.
Like I have also said before it is like believing in the paranormal...you either know it exists, or you don’t.
You may want it to exist, but until you experience it for yourself it is easy to dismiss it or anything similar.
If your haven’t gone out of body then you wouldn’t think it is possible.
To me, Tarot is the same - I have done enough readings now to see that there are really patterns there that seem to go above choosing random cards then trying to fit the person’s life around them or the question they posed.
I have done many “dry” readings where I will think something like - "Hmmm, I hope this makes more sense to them than it seems to right now.”
In my experience they almost always make more sense to the person than they do to me.
Okay...that’s enough rambling...I could go on into more detail...involve the Kabbalah and energy fields, our chakras play a part in a reading I believe.
But that’s the basic gist of it, if that makes some sense?

Last edited:
The Subtle Dimension

astral_travel_by_jacolloy-d4q0idp.jpg

Beyond or behind the gross physical reality are more "subtle" or "spiritual" dimensions of emotional, mental and spiritual consciousness and existence. These are collectively called the "subtle" worlds or body or consciousness, in contrast to the "gross" consciousness and body of external physical reality. They are not themselves the Absolute reality, but rather a sort of intermediate reality.

Yet apart from the above definition, which more or less all esoteric and spiritual traditions and teachings agree on, there is no common definition.
Instead, "Subtle Being" or "Subtle Reality" is used in a rather arbitrary manner, with different definitions, sometimes related and sometimes distinct, adopted by different authors.

Only a few are listed here.

In Vedanta (Mandukya Upanishad and later teachings - e.g. Advaita - based on it) "subtle" is used to designate the "dream state" of consciousness, and in Advaita this also includes the Prana, Manas, and Vijnana koshas (= the vehicles of vital force, mins, and higher consciousness) re-interpreted from of the Taittiriya Upanishad.

In Tibetan and Tantric Buddhism it refers to an intermediate grade between the "gross" and "very subtle" "minds" and "winds" (vayu = prana).

The Sukshma Sthula or Subtle Body is one of the seven principles of man in Blavatskian Theosophy; it is also called the "astral body" (this has little similarity with the astral body of Out of Body experience, because it cannot move far from the gross physical vehicle, it seems to correspond to what Robert Monroe calls the "second body" (Far Journeys, p.78)), and identified with the Double or Ka

In Sant Mat / Radhasoami cosmology - the Anda (Cosmic Egg) / Sahans-dal Kanwal (Crown Chakra) is sometimes called the Subtle; hence Subtle = Astral

The term Subtle Physical is used somewhat generically by Sri Aurobindo (in Letters on Yoga) to refer to a wider reality behind the external physical.

Ken Wilber uses the term Subtle to indicate the yogic and mystic holonic-evolutionary level intermediate between "Psychic" (in his series = Nature Mysticism) and "Causal" (=Realisation"); it includes many psychic and occult experiences and can be considered as pertaining to the Subtle as defined here (although it also includes other realities and experiences that might also be interpreted as "Inner Gross" - e.g. Kundalini as a classic example).

The above list is in no way definitive - no doubt other descriptions in different esoteric traditions can be added here as well.

Although all the above realities each resenting experiences pertaining to their own specific spiritual and yogic tradition - are not necessarily synomous (In Sant Mat the Sahans-dal Kanwal is associated with the Astral, while Sri Aurobindo distinguished between the Subtle Physical, the Vital, and the Inner Being), in all cases they represent a larger reality behind and supporting the gross surface or outer being.

While in Vedanta the emphasis is on yogic experience rather than metaohysics, and the definitions offered there are too broad or too vague (or if referring to the dream state alone, not applicable, as dreams pertain to the "gross" level) to be of much use in specific "type descriptions" of states of consciousness for an ontological map or cartography of states of existence.

Tibetan Buddhist conceptions obviously refer to a series of ch'i levels, but these seem more related to the etheric or ch'i octaves of the inner or perhaps even the purushic being.

Generally, "Subtle" is the opposite of "gross", that is, of ordinary "gross" consciousness and mundane reality.
"Inner" might be considered a synonym.

Thus occultists might speak of the "inner planes" as opposed to ordinary external reality.
"Inner" also emphasises the subjective or noetic nature of this reality.

A difference between them is that "inner" can include the inner or spiritual dimension of the material physical, whereas "subtle" is always supra-material in nature.

@Sinny

Okay...so if I don’t get into Kabbalah, which is a lot of numerology amongst many things, it will save some time and explaining, especially when it comes to Tarot cards.
I tend to shy away from the numerology aspect of things and even though I see correlations daily with what I have come to learn about it (unless they demand my attention), I don’t believe that it is my own purpose to focus on that part of the Tarot.

It’s best if I boil it all down, then dress the details second.
When you reach certain mental states you reach a level of timelessness.
Some would contend that this is just a feeling, or rather the absence of your brain noticing time...Imho, it isn’t perceived timelessness, but a true lack of time, at least for the mental projection that you think is you.
I think that ghosts...or the human spirit is outside of time so to speak...there is that wonderful “stone tape” theory of hauntings...where if the conditions are just right you see some kind of traumatic event play out again and again...it’s a nice theory, but I would go further and say that each time someone sees let’s say “A lady in white, plummet to her death down the staircase.” You are seeing her the first and only time.
I don’t believe that you are seeing some kind of replay of the actual event, the idea of it being so traumatic that it leaves an impression on space/time and under the right conditions is shown again and again...this is your classic type haunting...this is partially how I came to form my thoughts.
Then you have your supposed “intelligent haunts” where they may answer a question, but it is usually short...one or two words...a full sentence occasionally...but it’s like yelling across a wide river in the fog - you wouldn’t start yelling full complex sentences because the other side wouldn’t understand you...Imho this is why people get such lame EVPs at times, and at times there seems to be some back and forth correspondence and then it will abruptly cease.
If there is a condition that needs to be right...I feel that it is mainly in the mindset of the individual doing the talking (for either side).
Just like many children see apparitions, it is something we learn to not see as we grow up.
It doesn’t always work...and I don’t think we are seeing replays of the trauma but the actual trauma itself...it’s being played only once but being seen at many different times throughout the timeline, because they are now outside of time itself.
Time is mainly a construct of the human mind...it allows us to string events together to form some kind of cohesive storyline that isn’t jumbled up.
I believe that when you die, you are now outside of time as we know it while alive.
So when someone does do some kind of seance they are not calling to that person who died 200 years ago to come back from the land of the dead, but rather they are trying to communicate with them while that part of them is still and will always be outside of time...hence the short answers and then nothing. Of course there are many holes in my theory...some of which I have filled but even then it is speculation on my own part.
I do think that we may have a higher-self.
Or...at least have a portion of ourselves that is outside of time, yet still connected to our physical brains in this 3D reality construct.
We can...it is my belief, move more of our conscious mind into this space in order to search for guidance and ask questions that are answerable.
I also believe that we are here on this planet in the incarnation that we are to learn certain lessons...and there are many believers in reincarnation...I believe it to the extent that it does happen...but that we are given that choice to return or not.
We are also not shown the full plan of actions that must necessarily take place...it does not supersede free will...it is in addition to.
Some Tarot readers look at things, including the future as more set in stone...that they have taken place already, we just haven’t reached that point yet.
I subscribe to that to a point.
I usually say something along the lines of - This reading is based on the pathway you are currently on...it is not written in stone and in fact can and is changed daily by every choice we make.
Reading tarot to me is being able to see the big pieces...sometimes not clearly...like you would see things through a fog...there are shapes there...some you can tell what they are...and some you just get a general idea about.
So when I read the cards...imho, it is ourselves out of time, before or after this time...sometimes it is other people...like a dead relative or some kind of guardian angel type scenario.
This would imply that our lives are fated as this portion of ourselves is illuminating what we wish to know....but it doesn’t conflict because time is wholly in our minds and this dimension.
So, I would go so far as to say that we all can glimpse into the future....the cards that I pull I choose wholly blind with a pendulum and face down cards...so I can’t cheat even subconsciously.
Like prayer...like meditation...like certain drugs and even sex...we enter into a place of no time.
And it takes practice to pick up subtle signals across the collective consciousness...this is why it is important for a willing participant...because you are basically helping me to direct your own actions, actions that have and have also not taken place simultaneously.
Remove time from the equation and you can have two outcomes that are totally different yet don’t violate our free will.
There is the multiverse theory that we are constantly splitting off into other realities and dimensions...I believe that insomuch as we are living in those other many-worlds and possible outcomes simultaneously and when we die we will see the full picture of the choices we made in this life as opposed to other lives.
I think evil energy is destroyed...people like Hitler, Stalin, serial killers are dissipated upon death.
Either that or they are paying back some very serious karma in another life now.
So again...you have free will...it’s just those choices from said free will are known as are any other outcomes to that choice you are presented with.
How you are currently aligned...which path you are on...which choices you make - will show shadows of things that could be, that will be, because they already have outside of time and possibly this universe.
I can read the cards and it will tell me one thing, but you are always given a choice...if you don’t like how the cards read, then it it up to you to correct your path...once again, I feel that the key to many answers that people have is meditation.
We all can reach that place of all-knowing which is also that place of timelessness.
This is where I try to put my state of mind before pulling any cards and while interpreting them...which is why it can be mentally and spiritually draining sometimes...but it is perfect for me in some ways too....when I used to assist with surgeries I had to not break my concentration for long stretches of time...you can’t even scratch an itch on your nose (you can ask the nurse if he/she is really nice they will scratch it for you..haha).
I find similarities in that and when I pull cards...I mainly try and pull cards when I am alone and will not be disturbed for this reason.
Sometimes I get interesting thoughts pop into my head when I meditate before/after I pull...I make sure and make a note of those and see if the cards correspond.
Like I have also said before it is like believing in the paranormal...you either know it exists, or you don’t.
You may want it to exist, but until you experience it for yourself it is easy to dismiss it or anything similar.
If your haven’t gone out of body then you wouldn’t think it is possible.
To me, Tarot is the same - I have done enough readings now to see that there are really patterns there that seem to go above choosing random cards then trying to fit the person’s life around them or the question they posed.
I have done many “dry” readings where I will think something like - "Hmmm, I hope this makes more sense to them than it seems to right now.”
In my experience they almost always make more sense to the person than they do to me.
Okay...that’s enough rambling...I could go on into more detail...involve the Kabbalah and energy fields, our chakras play a part in a reading I believe.
But that’s the basic gist of it, if that makes some sense?

Yes, it does.. I was expecting some answer to do with the Collective Unconscious and quantum mechanics :)

My own pathworking is in the very early stages..

I was completely sceptical of the Tarot, until you pulled out my reading .. but as I mentioned, it was spookily relevant, as the Kabbalah seems to be (for me) for the first time too, after taking up studies in psycho-spirituality & psychosynthesis.

I'm weary of encountering charlatans, but finally, I think I can appreciate the practical uses of spiritual alchemy.

Yes, it does.. I was expecting some answer to do with the Collective Unconscious and quantum mechanics :)

My own pathworking is in the very early stages..

I was completely sceptical of the Tarot, until you pulled out my reading .. but as I mentioned, it was spookily relevant, as the Kabbalah seems to be (for me) for the first time too, after taking up studies in psycho-spirituality & psychosynthesis.

I'm weary of encountering charlatans, but finally, I think I can appreciate the practical uses of spiritual alchemy.

I by no means am proclaiming myself to be able to do anything that I believe most people can do themselves...it just takes time to study and practice...just as you would anything you wish to get better at.
I was skeptical as well...I will always have a part of me that is a skeptic even with all the proof and experiences that I have had in my lifetime this far.
I hope to always keep a part of me skeptical...I think it is important to have faith, and faith to me can alter our current reality from what I have come to see and learn...but as far as blindly believing one specific theory, practice, or religious doctrine, I will always do so with a what I hope will always be a critical eye.
Imho faith is important, but thinking critically should not go out the window to gain “faith”...to me that isn’t faith...that is choosing ignorance for selfish reasons and your own peace of mind knowing that you are living in denial...then they convince themselves that to question the teachings is a sin.
Why bother with life in the first place then?
We are here to learn...knowledge is power, and faith is gained through knowledge in my book.
I hope you don’t consider me a charlatan. ;)
How are things lately?

Last edited:
@Sinny

Let me know about any further readings you would like or I can always do a quick three card draw.

Reactions: Sinny
This thread is just too much. I wish I had time to go through it.

We find time for things we find important...theoretically you have all the time in the universe...so at some point throughout your eternal existence as energy in whatever form that may take, I expect you to read through the whole thing at least once or twice.

giphy.gif

That doesn't mean that everything in here is important or valuable. I will get back to you when I find a spell of immortality.

No...I’m sure there are many things in here that may very well be proven wrong...but, that’s how we figure shit out right?
There is an article in here somewhere about the Russian billionaire who is forking over huge sums of money to fund research that will upload his brain into an android body so he can do just that.
What if he succeeded?
I’m sure only rich people could afford it...you could have multiple bodies of various sexes...you could be Batman or Wonder Woman or just look like a beautiful person.
Then it would be feasible to settle in space as we could create bodies that could survive in any environment.
It would be revolutionary...though probably hoarded by those who can afford it...the rest of us will have to go to the body rental store...they can bring back “Blockbuster” only rent bodies and time uploaded...then you would have to worry about computer viruses and degradation of information if it is transferred too many times...when you run out of money they will keep your consciousness “active” for 30 days in case your loved ones want to pay up and reanimate you.
But then....will it really be you? Or will it just be a copy of the synapses that will act like you but have no soul?
That begs to ask if we have a soul can it be transferred?