Merkabah | Page 275 | INFJ Forum
will it really be you? Or will it just be a copy of the synapses that will act like you but have no soul?
That begs to ask if we have a soul can it be transferred?
I'm not exactly the same person I was a second ago. We ponder about what is a soul, but I won't necessarily define it. I will just say this: if it seems to have one, then it probably does.

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
I'm not exactly the same person I was a second ago. We ponder about what is a soul, but I won't necessarily define it. I will just say this: if it seems to have one, then it probably does.

We will either find out or we won’t.
Either way is fine by me...it’s not like if it all just goes black I will be conscious to think about how wrong I was about there being an afterlife.
I’m cool with it...though an afterlife would be more interesting in the long run...unless you believe in Hell and that you are going to go there...then you’re just fucked.
Better go join the Mormon church quick!
(I tease Mormons...I was raised mormon so...)

Speaking of Mormons...
There is actually a tribe in the Book of Mormon called the Lamanites...(Pronounced Lame-man-ites) it’s almost as if it was blatant code for - you all fell for this shit.
I might be kinder to the religion in general if it were not so staunchly anti-LGBQT, throwing gobs of money to legislate their bigotry and writing church doctrine that tears families apart all the while preaching the importance of family above all else.
Ugh.

I by no means am proclaiming myself to be able to do anything that I believe most people can do themselves...it just takes time to study and practice...just as you would anything you wish to get better at.
I was skeptical as well...I will always have a part of me that is a skeptic even with all the proof and experiences that I have had in my lifetime this far.
I hope to always keep a part of me skeptical...I think it is important to have faith, and faith to me can alter our current reality from what I have come to see and learn...but as far as blindly believing one specific theory, practice, or religious doctrine, I will always do so with a what I hope will always be a critical eye.
Imho faith is important, but thinking critically should not go out the window to gain “faith”...to me that isn’t faith...that is choosing ignorance for selfish reasons and your own peace of mind knowing that you are living in denial...then they convince themselves that to question the teachings is a sin.
Why bother with life in the first place then?
We are here to learn...knowledge is power, and faith is gained through knowledge in my book.
I hope you don’t consider me a charlatan. ;)
How are things lately?

Haha, of course not... I think the upmost of your integrity.

Things have been.. Up and down, smiles and frowns.. It's been a very dynamic year, and I'm only just finding my equilibrium... But finding it I am.
How about you?

Comparative Psychosynthesis
Arvan Harvat

DISCLAIMER

Doctrines discussed below are, due to the long process of their formation, often very contradictory & hard to classify.
Moreover, virtually every major spiritual doctrine is claimed as the exclusive province of competing & "warring" schools, with their interpretation as the only correct one.

If one consults various sources bona fide, a probable outcome would be pure & simple confusion.
However, if one reads with a clue ( such as the Psychosynthesis map of mind ), one will find central common traits.

Yet, shifting narrative perspectives ( dual, non-dual, theistic, contemplative non-theistic,..) always leaves a multitude of dubitable points.
But, since the main aim of this post is just to classify various doctrines according to the Psychosynthesis map of mind, many discrepancies & dubieties will be left untouched.

rain_bar.gif

Reading and re-reading Assagioli, comparing my personal experiences and what I know from other traditions-all that prompted me to try to redefine Assagioli's system and re-perspectivize it by comparing it to major psychospiritual systems.

So, anyone interested solely in personal psychosynthesis, practical exercises or organizational questions: drop this into a wastebasket.
The following is an almost scholastic attempt to put pieces together.

In short: Psychosynthesis gives a map of mind that almost exactly corresponds with the major ancient spiritual doctrines.
If we set aside the question of specific goals of various "schools" temporarily & focus on the psychology/pneumatology, only a few doctrines stay somehow "outside" ( Advaita Vedanta, Patanjali's Yoga, Ch'an (Zen), Dvaita Vedanta and, maybe, Kabbalah ( due to "fuzziness" of central psychological concepts.)

All other "teachings" ( Hindu Tantra, Tibetan (Tantric) Buddhism, Hermeticism, Neoplatonism, mainstream Christian spirituality, Sufism, Visistadvaita Vedanta, Alchemy,..) are perfectly concurrent with Psychosynthesis.

They may vary in their practices; yet the "map of mind" is practically the same.
The advantage of Psychosynthesis lies in modern terminology, its "elasticity" and a specific blend of dual and non-dual methodologies.

First: I'll recapitulate the essential Psychosynthesis map of mind & compare it to other ancient doctrines.
Second: I'll show that Psychosynthesis methodology fuses "East" and "West”.
Third: I'll give a few additional remarks re various doctrines to show obsoleteness ( better, cultural conditioning ) of many of their traits and the limitation of respective world-views.

Psychology
egg.gif

1. The Lower Unconscious
2. The Middle Unconscious
3. The Higher Unconscious or Superconscious
4. The Field of Consciousness
5. The Conscious Self or "I"
6. The Higher Self
7. The Collective Unconscious​

I presuppose that potential readers are acquainted with the "egg" diagram (left), so I'll emphasize just "spiritual" elements, neglecting psyche as a whole ( the unconscious, ego, etc.).

Two central actors are Transpersonal Self (TS) and the radiant ray of small "I", which, having become enmeshed with the psychophysical apparatus, gets hypnotized and irresistibly swept into the vortex of "life”.

The question of the nature of "I" has puzzled me a lot, until I've realized that the profile of meditative approach somehow shapes the experience.

Briefly: if you dis-identify ( non-verbally) from the mental/emotional flux, you gradually expand your field of consciousness ( lose the awareness of your body, environment, etc.- yet, you find yourself, so to speak, "centered" as an energy-entity.

The field of awareness is extended ( say, twice your body ), you encompass your body ( which is, you're now definitely certain, not "you" ).
Centering deeper & deeper, you grow in the state of power, energy, ( it's as if a new dimension, extratemporal, has opened within & outside.)
That's as far as I could go.

I didn't experience:

a) TS or "cosmic consciousness" ( I've read about it, but dont have a first-hand experience; I'd say: I can have "transpersonal", but not "transhuman" experience ).

b) the reality of "I"-just an "I"less field of energy/consciousness.

It took me some time to realize where I'd made a mistake.
Non-dual meditative approach, when pushed that far, naturally "draws" the ray of "I" back to the source (TS), or at least to a significant degree of proximity.

If you practice the exercise of disidentification (d-i) to the degree where you're just aware of mental/emotional/sensational flux as if sitting at the bank and watching a river flow, the sense of energized "I" appears.

This "I" can be anywhere ( in the head or somewhere in the chest).
Nothing transcendent or "spiritual" about it.

Just a silent power watching.
From that point one can create or discreate mental patterns at will.

To recapitualate: the sun of TS and the ray of "I" ( the "I" not a separate entity; yet, the one true protagonist of the process-it's "I" who awakens, directs, watches, controls, "travels",..).

On theoretical level, TS is "Higher Self", a wave in the ocean of Universal Self ( "The Act of Will", page 260.).
This "trinity" ( Universal Self, Transpersonal Self, "I" ) appears in practically all spiritual doctrines.

TAOISM

Literature: Blofeld "Taoism: Quest for Immortality",
also "The Secret & the Sublime"; Li Kuan Yu (Charles Luk):"Secrets of Chinese Meditation",
also-http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/7395/taoring.html

There is an exact correspondence:
Universal Self = T'ai Ch'i ( Grand Ultimate )
Transpersonal Self = Hsing ( original nature )
"I" = Shen ( spirit )- a "travelling" entity, a part of Ching, Ch'i, Shen triad.

Methods: mainly, taoist yoga (inner alchemy) and contemplative discipline ( quan ).

HINDU TANTRA
Literature:Eliade "Yoga, Immortality and Freedom",
A.Bharati:"The Tantric Tradition",
A.Avalon:"Serpent Power",
also-http://www.hubcom.com/tantric/

Universal Self = Paramatman/Shiva
Transpersonal Self = Atman
"I" = jivatman( soul)

Because the main intention of this post is to present comparative psychology, I shall completely avoid the trademarks of Tantra ( Shiva/Shakti, chakras, kundalini, 5 m, etc.).

The central similarity with Assagioli is accent on perpetual awareness, the awakening and empowering of "I".

Methods: whatever imaginable

BUDDHIST TANTRA
Literature:Evans-Wentz "Tibetan Yoga and Secret Doctrines", "Bardo Thodol/Tibetan Book of the Dead",
Govinda "Foundations of Tibetan Mysticism",
also-http://scribers.midwest.net/billw/dharmaring/ Buddhist Tantra proclaims mobile principle of consciousness ( vijnana ), and Clear Light that can have various degrees ( Mind of Clear Light, pure Clear Light ).

It's principle of consciousness who is the central actor in the drama of existence ( vijnana suffers various intermediate states in "Bardo Thodol/Tibetan Book of the Dead"; also, it can be projected in living creatures ( pho-wa) or, into the Clear Light ( trong-jug ); hence, enlightenment-see, Evans-Wentz "Tibetan Yoga & Secret Doctrines", or Assagioli "Psychosynthesis", page 202.)

The trikaya doctrine ( Dharmakaya, Nirmanakaya, Sambhogakaya), assimilated with Clear Light as Supreme Reality helps make a difference between Higher Self and Universal Self.

I wouldn't presume to differentiate between various aspects of Reality- suffice it to say that Clear Light is the Reality "above".

So:
Universal Self = Clear Light ( Sva-Sambhogakaya ?)
Higher Self = Clear Light (Para-Sambhogakaya ?)
"I" = principle of consciousness (vijnana/manas)

Methodology is wide-ranging, from (poly)theistic devotional practices to various yogas ( either "mind-oriented" or "energy/consciousness oriented"; the latter, especially highly ritualized anuttarayogatantra (Highest Yoga Tantra )or the six yogas of Naropa only for "otherworldly" temperaments.

In my humble opinion: unnecessary complex with many superfluous "baroque" elements; suited only for extremely "orientally minded" ( or for stars like R. Gere.)

HERMETICISM & ALCHEMY
Literature:Sayyed Hossein Nasr:"Islamic Cosmological Doctrines",
Frances Yates "Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition";
Titus Burckhardt:"Alchemy", Carl Jung :" Psychology and Alchemy",
also, accessible, but hardly understandable without a clue, " Corpus Hermeticum" at
http://www.webcom.com/~gnosis/welcome.html).

Universal Self= Theos/Nous
Transpersonal Self = Nous/Logos/Word ( ho de ek Noos foteinos)
logos hyios theou ); Lapis Philosophorum in Alchemy
"I" = anthropos ("man")

The process is best described in "Poimandres", where the revelation of Poimandres as God/Nous to Hermes draws vivid ( sometimes too fantastic ) picture of the descent & ascent of anthropos through the spheres of created universe ( here, we're dealing with Ptolemaic spherical cosmos ).

Other terms, which shift the meaning & perspective are omitted ( psyche, pneuma, Demiurge, hyle,..).
The main thing remains: the divine spark or ray- anthropos is the protagonist in the drama of life.

Methods: in Hermeticism, gnosis & theistic praxis (prayer etc.); in Alchemy, ritualized meditation combined with invocation & magical/protochemical practice.

CHRISTIAN NEOPLATONISM

Literature: Underhill :"Mysticism",
Eckhart:"Selected Writings",
http://www.ccel.wheaton.edu

This is a brief summary of various strands ( especially Dominicans (Eckhart, Tauler, Suso)).
In man's soul one can find "Imago Dei" ( German "fuenklein", apex of the soul, scintilla animae- "I").

When man looks with the "eye of the soul" ( Imago Dei ), he finds the Son of God in his heart ( Inner Christ, Indwelling Spirit), then progresses towards God.( Won't elaborate on unmanifest Godhead-this is the pole that is beyond the subject ).

Also, albeit this does not include Spanish Carmelitans like St. Theresa, similar phraseology can be found in Protestant contemplatives like Boehme or Law.

Universal Self = God
Transpersonal Self = the Son, Inner Christ
"I" = Imago Dei, scintilla animae

Methods: vita contemplativa

SUFISM

Literature: Mir Valiuddin "Contemplative Disciplines in Sufism",
William Chittick:"Rumi",
Burckhardt :"Introduction to Sufi Doctrine";
also, http://www.naqshbandi.net

The "soul","I"( not psyche ), ruh, who is the traveller in the worlds ( material, subtle, causal -nasut, malakut, jabarut), finds God in the heart ( the equivalent of Logos - Nur-i-Muhammadi / "Muhammadan Light" ), then Allah in his fullness.
The ray of ruh has returned to the sun of God.

Universal Self = God
Transpersonal Self = Indwelling God, Nur-i-Muhammadi
"I" = Ruh

N.B.
This is a representation of wahdat-i-wujud (Unity of Being) doctrine, in its Neoplatonic variant, as exposed in Bektashi, Malami-Bairami, Mevlevi or Halveti orders.

Vedantist Sufism (some branches of Chisti),or wahdat-i-shuhud ( Suhrawardi ) are not covered here.
Also, Naqshbandi order has a system similar to chakras- lataif.

Here, correspondences are:
Universal Self = Akhwa
Transpersonal Self= Sirr
"I" = Ruh,
these "subtleties" corresponding to various dimensions of spiritual reality.

Methods: religious life ( prayer, contemplation-muraqaba, dhikr -repetition of God's name(s), etc).

VISISTADVAITA VEDANTA

Literature: S.Radhakrishnan "Indian Philosophy",
Zaehner:"Hinduism";
also-http://www.best.com/~mani/sv.html

Universal Self = Purushottama, Uttama Purusha
Transpersonal Self = Krishna
"I" = jivatman(soul)

The best exemplification is given in "Bhagavad Gita" ( which, however,is also claimed by Advaitists; in my opinion, this assertion is not so well founded.) Again, the true actor is jivatman.

"These bodies come to an end,
It is declared, of the eternal embodied soul,
Which is indestructible and unfathomable.
Therefore fight, son of Bharata!

Who believes him a slayer,
And who thinks him slain,
Both these understand not:
He slays not, is not slain".
Methods: karma, bhakti, jnana yoga

The aim of this post is to clarify Psychosynthesis ( personal & spiritual ), putting it into perspective delineated by its own map of mind, the "egg" diagram (left, and see also colour figure at bottom of page and on index page).

We may divide spiritual "paths" according the the question: who is the chief protagonist of psycho-spiritual "ascent" ?
Following the egg diagram, the three answers are offered:

1. The Transpersonal Self (TS)-the sun presiding over the "egg" of psyche. This is the position of non-dual schools like Advaita Vedanta or Ch'an ( Zen) Buddhism.

2. The "I"-radiant ray of TS. This is the position of various schools, having different goals.
For brevity:
3. The psyche- the psychomental complex; in the diagram, it's the "egg" as if cut off from the the sun of TS ( of course, it never happens: just, in this process psyche/soul is an entity longing to contact & fuse with TS/God, who is experienced as "the other").

This is the way of majority of traditional mysyicisms, as well as some modern therapies ( Jung ).

In the 1st approach ( let's say, the Ch'an ( Zen ) school ), the correspondence is:

Transpersonal Self = Hsing, Buddha Nature, Buddhakaya
"I"= manas/mano-vijnana/vijnana ( various terms designating the same entity, principle of consciousness, are used )
"the egg of psyche"= skandhas complex ( psychic conglomerate)

The methodology of this, so to speak, "atheist mysticism", are the set of meditative techniques ( in the branch of gradual enlightenment ) or various "shocks" ( kung-an/koan technique in the branch of sudden enlightenment ), both aiming to "catapult" the aspirant into the TS.

" I am the Transpersonal Self" could serve as the credo of this school ( in PS parlance, of course ).
As one can see from various authoritative sources ( Hui Neng's "The Platform Sutra", "The Diamond Cutter of Doubts", Blofeld's work on Hui Hai ), "I am Buddha Nature" is the starting point & the goal alike.

It differs from the Tantric Buddhism ( or PS ) insofar as it doesn't empower the "I" ( manas/vijnana), nor does it use it in moulding of the psyche.
In this respect, it is completely "otherworldly" ( though, its tough humor & non-comformism have wide appeal, somehow dimming the essence & core, which is the awakening to the supra-rational One, who you really are ).

"I" is not seen as an entity; just a projection of TS energy "vivifying" the psychomental complex.
You either ascend the ladder of dis-identification(d-i) ( simple mindfulness ), passing through a multitude of states of consciousness until you reach the goal of TS/Buddha Mind/Buddha Nature, or you're catapulted through the agency of koan-induced shock into the TS state ( the ray has, as it were, instantaneously returned to the source ).

The 2nd path, that of Tantra or Psychosynthesis, is achieved by d-i technique aiming to isolate the "I", empower it by activating its most essential attribute, will, and with this new, enriched & more efficient "I", mould the psyche & ascend the ladder of more & more heightened awareness, with the final goal of blending "I" with the source, the TS.

In contrast to the 1st approach, it is an "activistic" one, projecting the "I" into a variety of states of mind/psyche.
In Buddhist Tantricism there is a technique of identifying the dis-identified principle of consciousness/"I" with the multitude of real or imagined objects ( heart of guru; identifying with Boddhisattva of, say, compassion; entering the yantra/mandala signifying some aspect of Trikaya/Buddha Nature ).

In Psychosynthesis, especially in the 1st & 2nd books, one can find almost exact parallel to these exercises.
"The Act of Will" in particular, offers wide spectrum of imaginal/mental/spiritual objects/symbols as "gates" of various layers of consciousness.

After achieving a degree of d-i and relatively balanced psyche in personal PS, the ascent of crystallized "I" begins, in course of which "I" controls, moulds & expands areas of awareness.

On the way to & through the superconscious, the liberated "I" reshapes fields of conscious life, achieving a new position of center of conscious life & widening the channell through which the influx of spiritual energies feeds the psyche.

The Assagiolian approach, as contrasted to orthodox ones ( Tibetan, Taoist, Shaivite,..) has a few novelties to offer:
  1. It is free from culturally conditioned symbols ( better, it uses them freely without being confined to a specific symbolism ).
  2. Its exercises are given in "distilled" form ( especially in "The Act of Will"), hence not burdened with extremely complex & superfluous visualisation trappings which impede the spiritual progress.
  3. In the true Western fashion, TS is not just the target of "I", the impersonal Self-it is the living source, the fount of symbols, messages and the guide. In this respect, Assagioli merges Eastern Tantric tradition ( d-ied "I" who becomes the chief actor of "projective" experiences of identification with various symbols of the superconscious/Bardo) and Western tradition of TS as living guide ( Inner God, Christ, Lapis).Also, Assagioli draws on wide field of experiential material of existential psychology ( Maslow, Frankl,..).
The 3rd path is that of the psyche/soul.
I must admit: I see Assagioli's 3rd book, "Transpersonal Development" in this tradition.

In this, Hermetic/Neoplatonic tradition, as exemplified by Dante, St.John of the Cross or Rumi, the psyche/soul as a whole journeys towards TS/God. There is a conspicuous absence of dis-identification in Assagioli's third book.

The protagonist of the entire psycho-spiritual drama remains soul/psyche, not the d-ied "I", which is different from the first two books.

"Transpersonal Development", a compilation of loosely knit essays, remains Assagioli's contribution to wisdom literature.
Not quite a science, nor philosophy, it remains psychology in the vein of Aristotle's "De Anima”.

As a meditation on life it has precursors in Epictetus, Montaigne, Thoreau or Nietzsche, every writer analyst of man's condition.
Among the more professional kin: Freud, Fromm or Jung, in their most essayist and generalizing disposition.

This work, however readable it may be, is not a significant step forward, either in theory ( if we define theory as having more explicative value, not being just an inspired reflection on vita religiosa ) or in practice, so my opinion is that it is more representative of Assagioli's personal "journey", than being a guide to self-actualization & realization, unlike "Psychosynthesis" and "The Act of Will”.

Moreover: I'd say that it remains questionable whether it can be judged as a complement to the previous books or is an "aberration" in a sense that it presents methodology in some ways contrary to that exposed in previous books.

In short, it's the 3rd path, while PS, as defined in 2 books, is an example of modern representative of the 2nd path.

Last edited:
Haha, of course not... I think the upmost of your integrity.

Things have been.. Up and down, smiles and frowns.. It's been a very dynamic year, and I'm only just finding my equilibrium... But finding it I am.
How about you?
I’m doing okay...I am now signed up with my medical insurance....however what I’m quoted price-wise and what it turns out to be are two different things...so that is sort of eating away in the back of my mind...but, it’s really out of my hands now.

I think yesterday I was fighting off the start of a cold perhaps...not sure it it’s gone completely (I was lucky enough to have someone do a long-distance healing on me last night while I slept), and I woke up feeling much better...I still feel a little tickle though so I’m loading up on the vitamins.
Other than that...I’m trying to find my footing too.
It was a horrible year...2016 should be erased from the history books haha.

I hope you can find some balance and resolution soon...I’m glad you are hanging in there anyhow.
If there is ever anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask....that invitation goes to you and all those who follow this thread.

Last edited:

Why the Earth’s magnetic poles could be about to swap places –
and how it would affect us

The Earth’s magnetic field surrounds our planet like an invisible force field – protecting life from harmful solar radiation by deflecting charged particles away.

Far from being constant, this field is continuously changing.
Indeed, our planet’s history includes at least several hundred global magnetic reversals, where north and south magnetic poles swap places.

So when’s the next one happening and how will it affect life on Earth?

During a reversal the magnetic field won’t be zero, but will assume a weaker and more complex form.
It may fall to 10% of the present-day strength and have magnetic poles at the equator or even the simultaneous existence of multiple “north” and “south” magnetic poles.

Geomagnetic reversals occur a few times every million years on average.
However, the interval between reversals is very irregular and can range up to tens of millions of years.

There can also be temporary and incomplete reversals, known as events and excursions, in which the magnetic poles move away from the geographic poles – perhaps even crossing the equator – before returning back to their original locations.

The last full reversal, the Brunhes-Matuyama, occurred around 780,000 years ago.
A temporary reversal, the Laschamp event, occurred around 41,000 years ago.

It lasted less than 1,000 years with the actual change of polarity lasting around 250 years.

Power cut or mass extinction?

The alteration in the magnetic field during a reversal will weaken its shielding effect, allowing heightened levels of radiation on and above the Earth’s surface.

Were this to happen today, the increase in charged particles reaching the Earth would result in increased risks for satellites, aviation, and ground-based electrical infrastructure.

Geomagnetic storms, driven by the interaction of anomalously large eruptions of solar energy with our magnetic field, give us a foretaste of what we can expect with a weakened magnetic shield.

In 2003, the so-called Halloween storm caused local electricity-grid blackouts in Sweden, required the rerouting of flights to avoid communication blackout and radiation risk, and disrupted satellites and communication systems.

But this storm was minor in comparison with other storms of the recent past, such as the 1859 Carrington event, which caused aurorae as far south as the Caribbean.

image-20170126-30413-1k0cpxu.jpg

The impact of a major storm on today’s electronic infrastructure is not fully known.
Of course any time spent without electricity, heating, air conditioning, GPS or internet would have a major impact; widespread blackouts could result in economic disruption measuring in tens of billions of dollars a day.

In terms of life on Earth and the direct impact of a reversal on our species we cannot definitively predict what will happen as modern humans did not exist at the time of the last full reversal.

Several studies have tried to link past reversals with mass extinctions – suggesting some reversals and episodes of extended volcanism could be driven by a common cause.

However, there is no evidence of any impending cataclysmic volcanism and so we would only likely have to contend with the electromagnetic impact if the field does reverse relatively soon.

We do know that many animal species have some form of magnetoreception that enables them to sense the Earth’s magnetic field.
They may use this to assist in long-distance navigation during migration.

But it is unclear what impact a reversal might have on such species.
What is clear is that early humans did manage to live through the Laschamp event and life itself has survived the hundreds of full reversals evidenced in the geologic record.

Can we predict geomagnetic reversals?

The simple fact that we are “overdue” for a full reversal and the fact that the Earth’s field is currently decreasing at a rate of 5% per century, has led to suggestions that the field may reverse within the next 2,000 years.

But pinning down an exact date – at least for now – will be difficult.

image-20170125-23872-mjgami.gif

Magnetic reversal. NASA.​
The Earth’s magnetic field is generated within the liquid core of our planet, by the slow churning of molten iron.
Like the atmosphere and oceans, the way in which it moves is governed by the laws of physics.

We should therefore be able to predict the “weather of the core” by tracking this movement, just like we can predict real weather by looking at the atmosphere and ocean.

A reversal can then be likened to a particular type of storm in the core, where the dynamics – and magnetic field – go haywire (at least for a short while), before settling down again.

The difficulties of predicting the weather beyond a few days are widely known, despite us living within and directly observing the atmosphere.
Yet predicting the Earth’s core is a far more difficult prospect, principally because it is buried beneath 3,000km of rock such that our observations are scant and indirect.

However, we are not completely blind: we know the major composition of the material inside the core and that it is liquid.
A global network of ground-based observatories and orbiting satellites also measure how the magnetic field is changing, which gives us insight into how the liquid core is moving.

The recent discovery of a jet-stream within the core highlights our evolving ingenuity and increasing ability to measure and infer the dynamics of the core. Coupled with numerical simulations and laboratory experiments to study the fluid dynamics of the planet’s interior, our understanding is developing at a rapid rate.

The prospect of being able to forecast the Earth’s core is perhaps not too far out of reach.

Sorry that my articles have been slacking...had a good cold over the weekend.
Mostly gone.
Nice to feel not sick.

If the yogi persists with internal Meditation constantly, tenaciously and with infinite patience, then within a period of time, clairvoyant perceptions will begin to develop.

In the early stages of development, luminous spots will appear.
Later, as the development continues, faces and objects and pictures of Nature will appear.

Objects will seem dreamlike, as in the moments of transition that exist between vigil and dream.

The disciple’s enthusiasm increases when clairvoyant perceptions begin to take place.

These perceptions inform the disciple that his internal powers are being activated.

It is extremely important that the disciple does not become weary.
A great deal of patience is required for the development of internal powers.

It is very difficult to develop internal powers.
Many disciples begin this difficult process, but there are very few disciples who have the patience of Saint Job.

Impatience will only impede our steps along the path towards realization of the Self.
Such esoteric practices are for those that are tenacious and patient.

In the sacred India of the Vedas, yogis practice internal Meditation four times a day.

However, in our occidental world, due to the preoccupation with our daily lives, and the difficult battle for existence, if we practice Meditation only once a day, then this is sufficient.

Yet, what is important is to practice consistently, and without missing a day.

With intense repetition and tenacious practices, we will eventually put our chakras into rotation.
Thus, after some time, primary clairvoyant and clairaudient perceptions will begin.

Luminous spots, pictures of light, living figures, sounds of bells and animals and the voices of people, etc. accurately indicate the disciple’s progress. These perceptions appear in the instant when the disciple is submerged in profound Meditation and during the sleepy state.

Many types of light begin to appear with the practice of internal Meditation.
In early stages of development, the devotee perceives very brilliant white lights.

These lights correspond to the eye of wisdom, which is located between the eyebrows.
The white, yellow, red, blue, and green lights as well as lightning, the sun, moon, stars, sparks, flames, etc. are all particles which are forms of the supra-sensible elements (tanmatric particles).

When small luminous balls appear, shining with white and red colors, this is then an absolutely positive sign that we are progressing in our practices of concentration of thought.

There will come a time when the devotee will see Angels, Archangels, Thrones, Potentates, Virtues, etc.
Within his/her dreams, while in Meditation, the student may also see grand temples, rivers, valleys, mountains, and beautiful enchanted gardens.

Commonly, during the practice of Meditation, certain strange sensations occur that may fill the devotee with fear.
One of these sensations is an electric shock in the chakra of the coccyx.

Also the lotus of a thousand petals, which is situated in the upper part of the brain, will feel electric sensations.

The devotee must defeat this fear if he wants to progress in the development of his internal powers.

The time in which these visions appear depends on the individual himself.
Some students have these visions within a few days of practice; others begin to have these visions after six months of daily exercises.

Within the first period of daily training we are in contact with the beings of the Astral plane.

Within the second period of esoteric training we make contact with the beings of the Mental plane.

Within the third period of esoteric training we are in contact with the beings of the purely Spiritual plane.

We then begin to convert ourselves into competent investigators of the superior worlds.

The devotee, who has begun to experience his initial perceptions in the superior worlds, must in the beginning be like a garden that is sealed with seven seals.

Those students who tell others about what they have experienced crumble in their studies, because the doors to the superior worlds become closed to them.

One of the gravest dangers that attack the devotee is vanity and pride.
The devotee fills himself with pride and vanity when he begins to perceive reality in the supra-sensible worlds.

He thinks of himself as a master, yet he has not achieved the complete development of his internal powers.

He then begins to judge others incorrectly, according to his incomplete clairvoyant perceptions.
The result of these incorrect judgments is a great deal of karma.

The devotee attracts this karma to himself because he has become a slanderer of his own neighbors.
He fills the world with pain and tears.

The student that has experienced primary clairvoyant perceptions must be like a garden that is sealed with seven seals.
He must remain as such, until his Internal Master initiates him into the Great Mysteries and gives him the order to speak.

The devotee who is submitted to esoteric discipline also makes another grave error: he disregards imagination.
We have learned that imagination is translucent.

It is the mirror of the soul; it is divine clairvoyance.
In order for the devotee to see, he must use his imagination.

When the chakra of the forehead begins to rotate, then the images that are seen with translucent imagination become more brilliant, splendorous and luminous.

The devotee must distinguish between imagination and fantasy.
Conscious imagination is positive, yet, fantasy is negative and harmful for the mind because it could lead us to have hallucinations or to reach madness.

Some wish to awaken their clairvoyance while disregarding imagination.
If they disregard imagination, then they will fall under the same absurdity as those who wish to practice Meditation without the sleepy state.

These people fail to develop their internal powers.
These people break the laws of Nature and inevitably failure is the result.

Imagination, inspiration, and intuition are the three mandatory factors of initiation.
In the beginning, images appear and in the end we penetrate into the purely Spiritual world.

Initiation is necessary for all clairvoyants.
To have clairvoyance without esoteric initiation leads the student into the world of delinquency.

Therefore, it is urgent to receive the cosmic initiation.

If a clairvoyant penetrates into the subconsciousness of Nature, he can then read all of the past history of the Earth and its races.
He will also find his most beloved relatives.

He may see, for example, his beloved wife married with other men.
He may also see her committing Adultery.

If the clairvoyant has not reached initiation, he may mistake the past for the present.
He will then slander his wife saying, “She is betraying me, she is an adulterer. I am clairvoyant and I am seeing her in the internal worlds committing Adultery.”

All of the records of our past reincarnations exist within the subconsciousness of Nature.

If a clairvoyant penetrates into the infra-Consciousness of Nature, he will then discover all of the evil of humanity.

The Satan of every human being dwells within the infra-Consciousness of Nature.

If the clairvoyant has not received initiation, he will then see the Satan of the Saints continually reviving the crimes and evil actions that the Saints committed in their ancient reincarnations, before they became Saints.

The inexperienced clairvoyant who is lacking Initiation cannot distinguish between the past and the present, or between the Satan of a human and the real Being of a human, thus resulting in slanderous behavior.

The inexperienced clairvoyant may say, “That man believes he is a saint, yet he is an assassin, a thief and a terrible black magician.
I know this, because I saw it with my clairvoyance.”

This is precisely what we call a slanderer.
Many clairvoyants have become horribly degenerated slanderers.

One of the grave dangers of this behavior is homicide.

Within the infra-Consciousness of Nature, a jealous, distrustful, and unworthy man will find that all of his doubts and suspicions are converted into reality. He then begins to slander his wife, friends, neighbors, and masters saying, “You see, I have reason for my doubts, my friend is a thief, a black magician, and an assassin; my wife is committing Adultery, just as I suspected. My clairvoyance never fails me, I am always right, etc., etc.”

Due to the lack of initiation, the poor man does not have the capability to sufficiently analyze in order to understand that he has penetrated into the subconsciousness of Nature.

It is there where his own mental creations live.

Therefore, considering all of these dangers, it is necessary that the esoteric student does not pass judgment against anyone.
Do not judge in order not to be judged.

The devotee must be like a garden that is sealed with seven seals.
Whosoever has primary clairvoyant and clairaudient perceptions is an inexperienced clairvoyant.

Thus, if he does not know how to remain in silence, he will begin to slander others.

Only the great clairvoyant Initiates do not fall.
Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus Christ, etc., were truly infallible and omniscient clairvoyants.

This chapter is from The Yellow Book (1959) by Samael Aun Weor.
Get the full free ebook here - http://sawzone.org/docs_eng/Yellow_Book.pdf

Humans are Waking Up: For First Time in Recorded History, Schumann Resonance Jumping to 36+
February 2, 2017 by Edward Morgan

0f7b036f7c20587b29bec282a851e8da.jpg

by sagittariuscraig

On 1/31/2017, for the first time in recorded history, the Schumann Resonance has reached frequencies of 36+.

This is a big deal. In 2014, it was considered anomalous for the frequency to have risen from it’s usual 7.83 frequency to somewhere in the 15-25 levels.

Here is what it looked like in 2014: http://imgur.com/a/KNaw2

And an article discussing how strange this was back in 2014: http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-earths-schumann-resonance-accelerating/

Now it is spiking at well over 30 for the past two days.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/KUnqq

Site where this info is from (where you can track in real time): https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://sosrff.tsu.ru/&edit-text=

Then click on “Schumann resonance” on the left. The site needs to be translated.

According to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances), the Schumann Resonance “are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth’s electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere.”

It has long been suspected that human consciousness can impact the magnetic field and create disturbances in it, particularly during moments of high anxiety, tension and passion: http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/schumann-resonance.html

According to the above article, “As human beings we have extraordinary potentials we have hardly begun to study much less understand. Creative gifts, intuitions, and talents that are unpredictable or emergent may become stabilized in generations to come. Hopefully, we can learn to understand both our emergence from an essentially electromagnetic environment and facilitate our potential for healing, growth and non-local communication.”

Many have been reporting the feeling that time has been speeding up. Could the increased frequencies have something to do with this?

People on YouTube are actively discussing these anomalies:

For more info on global consciousness and the “science of interconnectivity,” here’s another good resource: https://www.heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/

It includes a link to the Global Consciousness Project (http://global-mind.org/gcpdot/), which seems to correlate to the increase in the electromagnetic frequencies in the past 48 hours.

As the previously cited article (http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-earths-schumann-resonance-accelerating/) states:

“For many years this resonance frequency has hovered at a steady 7.83 Hz with only slight variations. In June 2014 that apparently changed. Monitors at the Russian Space Observing System showed a sudden spike in activity to around 8.5 Hz. Since then, they have recorded days where the Schumann accelerated as fast as 16.5 Hz. (The graph is usually blue with some green, and no white.) At first they thought their equipment was malfunctioning, but later learned the data was accurate. Everyone was asking, what’s causing this intermittent spiking activity?”

“Is the Earth’s frequency speeding up? Since the Schumann frequency is said to be “in tune” with the human brain’s alpha and theta states, this acceleration may be why it often feels like time has sped up and events and changes in our life are happening more rapidly.”

“These emerging resonances are naturally correlated to human brainwave activity. So this means, we are changing. Many years ago I was trained in EEG Neurofeedback, so I looked at what these accelerated frequencies might be telling us about human evolutionary change. A 7.83 Hz frequency is an alpha/theta state. Relaxed, yet dreamy—sort of a neutral idling state waiting for something to happen. A 8.5 – 16.5 Hz frequency moves one out of the theta range into more of a full calmer alpha state with faster more alert beta frequencies starting to appear. (This correlates with slowly waking up cognitively). Since the Schumann Resonance has had sudden spikes between 12 – 16.5 Hz (see pic’s white areas), I found this even more interesting. In Neurofeedback, 12-15 Hz is called Sensory-Motor Rhythm frequency (SMR). It is an ideal state of “awakened calm.” Our thought processes are clearer and more focused, yet we are still “in the flow” or “in the know.” In other words, Mother Earth is shifting her vibrational frequency and perhaps so are we. This may be one of many signs that we are AWAKENING.”

“Scientist’s report that the Earth’s magnetic field, which can affect the Schumann Resonance, has been slowly weakening for the past 2,000 years and even more so in the last few years. No one really knows why. I was told by a wise old sage from India that the magnetic field of Earth was put in place by the Ancient Ones to block our primordial memories of our true heritage. This was so that souls could learn from the experience of free-will unhampered by memories of the past. He claimed that the magnetic field changes are now loosening those memory blocks and we are raising our consciousness to greater truth. The veil is lifting. The blinders are coming off. If true, it raises even more intriguing questions.”

“Whatever is happening, it’s clear that this acceleration may make you feel more tired, exhausted, dizzy, depressed, and even strange as you raise your own frequencies to be more “in tune” with the New Earth. Adaptation is not always an easy process, but keep in mind it’s all part of your own unique AWAKENING.”

What are your thoughts on what will happen if we maintain spikes of 30+?

2/2/17 update: we are now in our 3rd straight day of 30+ resonance, and it seems like it is getting more constant / stronger! http://imgur.com/a/UPAVh

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/5rezz5/humans_are_waking_up_for_first_time_in_recorded/

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/02...ded-history-schumann-resonance-jumping-to-36/

I think the reasoning is that there are several frequencies that exist in the atmosphere. The color in the picture is the amplitude of individual frequencies. Green indicates a high amplitude. When several frequencies starting from zero are aligned to the green color, that is the Schumann frequency.

The article claims that we now have a Schumann frequency above 30 Hz. If this stays longer, it is a sign of a trend and that the Matrix soon will be dissolved.

Recently, the Schumann frequency has been lower, about 8 Hz today the 7th of Feb and about 14 Hz during some hours of Sunday the 5th of Feb.

Here is that image that is a link of the article.

bICJMfW.jpg

The issue to me is how the Schumann frequency is measured. in5d.com posts the daily Schumann frequency in its regular "Alternative news" article. I found the following data:

30/1 8.80 Hz
31/1 8.80 Hz
01/2 8.44 Hz
02/2 8.49 Hz
03/2 8.50 Hz
04/2 8.50 Hz
05/2 8.60 Hz
06/2 8.80 Hz

There is no technical information about what the Schumann frequency refers to in in5d.com. Obviously, it is a daily average. But if the Schumann frequency spiked at 30 Hz during several hours on the 2nd of Feb as indicated in the graph, why is that not reflected in the data of in5d.com? The average ought to be higher than, eg, 10 Hz. It does not make any sense.

Last edited:

The Spiritual Meaning Of Cats Around The World.

How to Send Distant Energy Healing to Anyone

by GOSTICA · February 1, 2017

" data-medium-file="https://i0.wp.com/gostica.com/wp-co...tant-Energy-Healing-to-Anyone.jpg?fit=300,204" data-large-file="https://i0.wp.com/gostica.com/wp-co...tant-Energy-Healing-to-Anyone.jpg?fit=600,408" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-3959" src="https://i0.wp.com/gostica.com/wp-co...t-Energy-Healing-to-Anyone.jpg?resize=600,408" alt="How to Send Distant Energy Healing to Anyone" style="-x-ignore: 1" width="600" height="408">Our thoughts are powerful. So powerful in fact that often just thinking about someone can send a small stream of energy their way.

We are all energetic beings and we all have energy that flows from within and around us. When we start to become aware of this energy and its potential, we can use it to send healing, good thoughts and wishes to people we care about all over the world.

We all have the ability to do this as long as we are open and confident in who we want to send loving, healing energy to.

Here is how to send distant healing energy to another person, animal or plant:

1. Set Up Your Space
Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed. Try to make sure the space has been cleansed and is free from clutter and other distractions.

2. Quiet Your Mind
Still your mind by taking a few deep breaths and then set your intention for your healing. You may even want to state clearly who you are sending the healing energy to.

3. Build Up Your Energy
To send a positive ray of healing energy, start rubbing your hands together in a circular motion until you can feel the energy building between them. You should be able to feel the energy pulsing from your hands as you slowly separate them.

4. Make an Energy Ball
Once you can feel the energy pulsing through your hands imagine the energy taking on the shape of a ball. You can also give the energy ball its own colour based on the type of healing you are wishing to send:

• Blue: emotional healing
  • Orange: physical healing
  • White: spiritual healing/ general healing
  • Green: heart healing
  • Purple: psychic protection
Recommended: Psi Ball – What is it and How to Make it

Keep focusing your attention on this energy ball, making it bigger and stronger and more powerful with every breath.

5. Send the Energy
When you feel your ball of energy is buzzing and strong, visualise sending it to your chosen person (or animal). You may even want to picture the person you are sending it to receiving the energy and feeling the beautiful healing effects of what you have sent.

6. Recharge Your Batteries
Once the healing energy has been sent, it is important to recharge your batteries by grounding your energy. This could include taking a walk in nature, meditating, having a relaxing bath or simply nourishing your body with some healthy food.

Sending energy healing to another is a very powerful tool and is a great way to help others when you can’t be there for them physically.

Recommended: 5 Things To Do When You Feel Your Energy Has Been Sucked Out Of You

There are just a few things to remember about sending healing energy-

• The quality of your healing energy begins with you, so avoid sending healing energy when you are physically ill or feeling emotionally drained.
  • It is not necessary to tell the person you are sending healing energy to them, however if you do tell them, it can make them more open to receiving the energy.
  • Healing energy has to be sent with love. If you find yourself feeling any negative emotions towards the person you are sending this energy to, stop.
  • Whatever you send out comes back to you three times. This means whatever energy you send out into the world will come back to you three time as strong.
Learning how to send distant energy healing is a valuable and special tool that we can all learn to do. So if someone you know could use a dose of healing energy, why not give it a try.

http://gostica.com/parapsychology/send-distant-energy-healing-anyone/

Did it feel like 6 gigavolts in your ass this morning, Skare? Sorry, I am still trying to fine tune it!! :grimacing:

That begs to ask if we have a soul can it be transferred?
This opens up a host of questions about reincarnation ;)
If we could upload to an android body...couldn't we stay incarnate forever in that vessel until it broke down and we needed a new one? Just a thought...

This opens up a host of questions about reincarnation ;)
If we could upload to an android body...couldn't we stay incarnate forever in that vessel until it broke down and we needed a new one? Just a thought...

If indeed it is actually “you” your energy/spirit/soul/lifeforce...then I suppose you could stay incarnate forever.
If it is just a perfect copy of your consciousness and it is actually lacking a “soul” then IDK how anyone could tell the difference...unless of course if there is some kind of obvious something missing that we wouldn’t actually see until it is first tried successfully?

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
If indeed it is actually “you” your energy/spirit/soul/lifeforce...then I suppose you could stay incarnate forever.
If it is just a perfect copy of your consciousness and it is actually lacking a “soul” then IDK how anyone could tell the difference...unless of course if there is some kind of obvious something missing that we wouldn’t actually see until it is first tried successfully?
Good point. :D

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
For instance...you can tell that Donald Trump is soulless...so maybe it’s possible to tell hehe.
There is a boatload of truth to that. I'm thinking he us much more than just narcissistic bent. He has become almost sadistic and pathological really. :/

** is not us
My phone is a traitor, lol

There is a boatload of truth to that. I'm thinking he us much more than just narcissistic bent. He has become almost sadistic and pathological really. :/

** is not us
My phone is a traitor, lol

I knew an actual pathological liar once, nice guy, just not trustworthy...almost the same type of demeanor.
I suspect he is a sociopathic personality with a large serving of narcissism.
Certainly not as intelligent and brilliant as he seems to think he is.

Reactions: Free
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-02-06%2Bat%2B3.31.48%2BPM.png
Please, we need to free this dog.
This good boy needs our help to escape the wood prison.

A heartless wizard heard him bark and trapped him in the wood.
If you are a witch, warlock, or magic-adjacent, please tell us what spells, chants, hand movements, and/or ointments we can use to get this sweet, sweet pup out of there.

I don’t know what this pup did to deserve such a fate, but I can tell you with certainty that the punishment is unwarranted — dogs should be in the real world and they should not be exiled forever to the Tree Dimension.

Please help.
Thank you.

Traditional Cultures have always known the benefit of Ritual

Today Indigenous people are still deeply connected to rituals as an inherent part of their daily lives.
This connection brings a sacredness and power to even the most “mundane” aspects of existence and it imbues basic tasks with love and connection.

I’ve experienced this while sitting in circle with Aboriginal elders, singing as the women prepared food together.
The coming together in song and community brought a reverence and intimacy that made the chopping of the vegetables a complete joy.

The simple ritual of food preparation became a celebration, an opportunity to be with each other and enjoy the abundance of life.
Another memory of the power of ritual I have is sitting on the land in circle, in the Andes preparing a Despacho (sacred offering) with shamans.

Being out on the land in this way, remembering Pachamama (mother earth) and all she gifts us with; water, air, food, life itself, felt so right and so good to have the opportunity to express my gratitude in a tangible way.

Other potent memories of ritual include the sacred devotional offerings I’ve been taught to perform by my teachers in India and have shared in, during sacred rituals in the moist, balmy temples of this land still so connected to the sacred.

I love the bhakti of Puja, where we offer symbolic items honouring the Divine, or the rituals of purification, dance and chant, that are outwardly different, but inwardly the same, across the planet.

These are really special rituals I’ve been blessed to take part in, but you don’t need to travel to the Andes, Ganges or Uluru and other sacred places, to perform rituals. Certainly Indigenous Elders bring an extra power to the rituals they perform, as they are part of an unbroken lineage of spiritual connection and ritual, and any opportunity to learn from Indigenous teachers is very precious.

Their rituals are a vital part of their everyday lives and they have an expanded consciousness and connection to the land and Great Spirit.
But you and I can imbue our own lives with greater potency, peace, and joy, through embracing some simple daily rituals.

In essence a ritual is about bringing sacredness into your life, and about honouring something greater than you and I.
It is about honouring the mystery, and the bringer of life in all things, from the flowers, to the trees, to the birds, the tiny caterpillar glistening on a fresh leaf, or the waking sun, and the moonlight.

There is a divine force that moves through all things, like a river, enlivening all of life.
It is the same force that moves the plant to flower, the wolf to howl, or lights up a baby’s face.

As we become more aware of this higher force moving in our lives and express our gratitude for it, it expands and colours daily life with a radiance and light that connects us to all living things.

The science behind rituals

Associate Professor of Psychology and Cognitive Scientist, Christine Legare has studied rituals for many years and has discovered there are a few key ways in which people trust rituals.

What makes a ritual feel effective, is the same from ancient Egypt to modern-day Brazil.
Christine says that rituals reflects how our minds work. “We don’t actually know how most things work,” she says, “so we do a lot of imitating.”

According to Legare, in a chaotic world rituals offer us the illusion of control over what we want to happen.

A series of investigations by psychologists have revealed interesting new results that are not surprising.
Their research demonstrates that rituals can have a causal impact on people’s thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.

Other experiments by psychologists, into grief and ritual, showed that people who engaged in a ritual after the death of a loved one or loss of a close relationship, felt less grief about the loss.

Rituals, like birthday celebrations, weddings, funerals, coming of age parties, are an important way we gather together with our communities and loved ones.

Today rituals have become more secular and materialistic, but essentially the desire behind them is the same, to connect, celebrate, and be grateful for life and its expression.

Increasingly ancient rituals are returning and finding a place in modern society: rituals such as blessing way ceremonies for mothers before they birth their child, or rituals for girls as they enter womanhood and start menstruating.

Today there are camps or outdoor activities for men and boys, Women’s Healing Circles, Full Moon circles, Earth Healing Circles, and so many more beautiful ritual gatherings that are evolving as we acknowledge our primal need and desire to be together in sacred ways that are healing and transformational for us.

Yoga, at its roots, a deeply sacred practice, and preparation for higher connection and communion with the Divine, may start off as exercise for many, but quite soon becomes something sacred that nourishes the spirit as well as the physical.

Simple rituals to practice

There are some very basic rituals you can add to your life that will greatly enhance and transform your outlook, and over time, your life.
Yogic wisdom says that thoughts lead to actions, your actions become habits and your habits determine your character, and ultimately your character determines your destiny.

As the late Wayne Dyer said:
"You do not attract what you want, you attract what you are.”

Rituals put us in contact with the forces moving the universe, that energy that is within all life.
We are said to have about 25,000 mornings as an adult. How will you start your day?

Will you start with sacredness, with a ritual that sets your day as an amazing opportunity to be alive and connect with other people and animals, an opportunity to express your creativity and enjoy this beautiful planet, or will you drag yourself out of bed going: “Oh God, another day of work!”

Starting your day with a simple five minute ritual can change the way you experience life over time.

Rituals like: Space clearing, Gratitude, Blessing your food, Prayer, or Chanting can greatly enhance your life.
Being in nature is one of the most blessed resources we have.

I love to sit in nature and reflect.
To listen, to be with myself, on the ground, at one with all of life.

Watching the wind move through the leaves, or the first rays of light shoot forth into the sky, sitting under the stars, walking in the local national parks, or being beside a river in the rain forest, is deeply restorative.

Nature helps us reset.
By bringing in regular mindful times in nature you can truly transform your life.

Just sitting, being and listening in nature can bring forth insights, understanding and answers.
Problems are solved and life resets itself, the pieces naturally falling into place.

Space Clearing

Creating a sacred space in your home is one of the most beautiful and health giving rituals you can do.
Creating some sort of an altar where you can place images of loved ones, masters, elements of nature, crystals, or whatever you are inspired by or that connects you to Source, instantly elevates your space to something more sacred.

Sitting at your altar and feeling gratitude, or meditating, is a great way to connect to your heart and to all of life.
Temples and sacred places around the planet were made sacred by the devotional practices and rituals that took place within them.

Your home and your body can become temples if you treat your space with reverence.
You can sanctify the space in your home through conscious cleaning and space clearing.

Regular smudging or use of sound, sacred music and chants, and burning incense can keep your home a sacred space that will nourish and support you.

Self healing rituals

Rituals are habits that support you during challenging times.
A regular ritual, such as a meditation or yoga practice, brings the inner resilience and pathways of neural calm so that you are resourced when you are faced with potential derailment from life’s road trains.

Rituals bring relief when everything is falling to pieces.
Having a daily sacred practice of some sort holds you together when things fall apart.

Because relationships do break up, jobs end, friendships have bumpy bits, people die, illness hits, and the unexpected happens.
And it’s at these times, that we need an inner resilience, something that can help us navigate the foggy territory of human suffering.

While yes, sometimes we need to fall apart, it is helpful to have something to fall into, a cushion that will break your fall and support you to eventually get back up again.

Chanting

There are many sacred chants in ancient seed languages, or light languages of power, such as Sanskrit, which carry more potency as they are closer to the source.

Words can divide and words can be a pathway to divinity.
Sacred chants alter your physicality and your surroundings.

You can do it while cooking, cleaning and driving.
You can also chant a powerful mantra internally as a way of purifying an atmosphere when you are in a difficult or potentially explosive situation, such as conflict.

Keys to creating rituals
  • Start small
  • Make it a daily commitment.
  • Do something you enjoy.
  • Be kind to yourself if you forget or don’t do your ritual.
There are so many rituals to choose from.
The best is to create your own ritual that suits you and your life and your spiritual beliefs.

Basically a ritual must evoke something greater than yourself.
It must bring you peace, and help you to experience your true nature.

Holy Jebus!

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 6.52.17 PM.png

Once again...thank you for to all the contributors and all those who
seem to enthusiastically enjoy this thread...sometimes I can’t believe the counter!!

You are all awesome!!!

raw

Last edited: