Men's Fashion. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Men's Fashion.

Wow. That pretty much negates every liberal ever from your list. +1
He voted Hillary

stock-photo-the-brutal-bearded-tattooed-male-holds-a-drill-over-grey-background-722390983.jpg

I
He voted Hillary

stock-photo-the-brutal-bearded-tattooed-male-holds-a-drill-over-grey-background-722390983.jpg
Id ask how you know but i dont care in this instance. Sorry. Perhaps though he hit his head really really really hard on election day and thought he was voting for someone or something else.

Reactions: Ren
EH, Meet Mitch Grassi
iu

he's judging you

and cryptic as all hell
Stop reading your to-do list

By the way @latch trying to stay on topic in this thread is like the band playing whilst the titanic sinks.

The INFJs have derailed yet another thread with perversion and tangents upon tangents
Ronburgandy.png
Congradulations, demons. :p

Last edited:
I'm trying to go with @Pin's dress code, semi-formal. But I've got a ton of ratty old t-shirts that are just so comfortable so I usually am semi-formal from the waist down only. Nice pants and dress shoes- do they pair well with a Monty Python t-shirt at funerals, job interviews, etc.? My guess is no.

Reactions: Ren
are you suggesting INTPs have longer dicks?
That image is a chart showing green which we all know means envy and if we read into the imagery, we see the image is charting a greater penis envy. Now, buy my book!

Reactions: Reason
I eat fast food, you can't possibly kill me faster than i'm killing myself.
Then I will destroy your fast food as you stand mouth agape by slapping it out of your hand and a gleefully dancing a little Irish jig there upon while you contort your face like Luke did when he found out about his dad. Talkin bout, "noooooo wooooo that's impossible!"

This will cause you to live until I destroy you. What now, bitch?

Last edited: