Men's Fashion.

latch

Community Member
Nov 21, 2017
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w5
For 7 years, I had a client who gave me $100 shoes for my birthday and Christmas. So that's like $1400 I never spent on shoes and now that I no longer have that client I have bought several pairs.

I happened upon something(whether it was a video or article I know not) that said people can predict things about a person based on their shoes. https://www.yahoo.com/news/blogs/sid...192903995.html

This fact coupled with my newly acquired interest in shoes for utilitarian purposes yield a desire to care.

Consequently, I now know a little about shoes and have since moved up to socks. I don't know how far I'll go.

Feel free to chime in.

I wear comfortable shoes well past their experation date. I need new socks. I'll wear socks for about 2 months until their softy feel has started to fade, then give them away to good will. I spend a lot of money on socks and undergarments, but shoes and jeans last until they fall apart. :D

I ammostly interested in functionality of clothes and have little concern of how they Look. That is true of shoes as well.
I primarily buy from Marmot, Eddie Bauer, LlBean, Orvis etc... you get the idea, high quality functional stuff. It is fortunate for me these companies care how their clothes look.

I wear socks and shoes. Sometimes I'll don a pant...everything else I wear is just the juicy drippings from an empty pack of hot dogs...

Consequently, I now know a little about shoes and have since moved up to socks. I don't know how far I'll go.

Feel free to chime in.

Awesome. Will check back in once you move up to shorts. I'd love to hear what you have to say about that. :grin:

Reactions: flufiang and Free
LOL
but you're speaking to mainly INFJs right now. they don't have the same concept of masculinity as everyone else

Good point.

Dear INFJ men, what is it like to be an INFJ male? Do you feel you fit in with other men? Do you have mostly male or female friends? What does masculinity entail for you?

Since I'm a noob on a shoestring budget, I don't mind being Nunn Bush lame and walking my way up to the Farragamos.

I've worn Velcro shoes for the last 20 years so I'm not to keen on learning to tie my shoes. I guess that's why God invented monkstraps:

nunnb751833_7995_jb.jpg

They fit between Derbys and Oxfords in terms of formality. Oddly broguing lowers formality.

Reactions: Free