Members leaving due to Liberal Bias (Part 2) | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Members leaving due to Liberal Bias (Part 2)

Yeah I left because of the libraltards pushing their filth and bashing the U.S. president.

Lol, okay troll. There was only a small handful of actually outspoken conservatives/right leaning posters since the election of the current US president and none of them would have used the term liberaltards except for maybe one

Good, more for me to hug

:krakenhug:

The INFJ forum, come for the psychological discussions- stay because you are in the grip of the Kraken :tentacleswithstufffilling:

giphy.gif

I assume they were allowed to express their point of view to counter this mysterious liberal bias that permeates the forum. So, to me it seems like they failed to gain traction here. IOW, they had the opportunity to present their argument in a coherent fashion. They didn't capture hearts and minds,

e614732863b3ddbd1f8a099f1d7a233d.jpg

Thank you @jkxx for reminding me of all the hilarious stuff I've said in this thread

:wyotethumb:

Yeah I left because of the libraltards pushing their filth and bashing the U.S. president.

(You may be a dupe or a troll.)

What this tells me is that you can't defend what you believe for some reason, or that you just want an echo chamber. I've noticed that you guys have a tough time logically defending your political ideas. Why is that?

(You may be a dupe or a troll.)

What this tells me is that you can't defend what you believe for some reason, or that you just want an echo chamber. I've noticed that you guys have a tough time logically defending your political ideas. Why is that?

Because they're fucking idiots. Fortunately for them, they share this characteristic with most of the human race, so they blend right in.

Because they're fucking idiots. Fortunately for them, they share this characteristic with most of the human race, so they blend right in.
You have been really salty lately, serene doge. Not that I disapprove of your contempt for humanity but still, hope you're okay.

Last edited:
INFJs can be conservatives or right leaning too, it's just that they happen to mostly be liberal due to how their personality is structured and how their mind works but they exist. I think INFJ users who have political beliefs that don't align with the group or that may not be popular will either feel it's easier to shut up, not rock the collective boat and talk about other things or decide that their place in the group is to fill the hole and be the graceful voice of dissent to balance out the group. EH dominated and took up the entire side of those conversations and perhaps some posters didn't want to appear to be aligned with him due to how he went about it and lack of social grace. What appeared to be a liberal bias to EH could have been a problem created by EH himself. Now maybe things will balance themselves out here and any perceived liberal bias will vanish. That's what I think.

PRESIDENT TREEZY LAYS THE SMACKDOWN ON IRANIAN PRESIDENT HASSAN ROUHEEZY BY PULLING OUT OF THE IRAN DEEZY
by Ultraconservative Media Outlet Writer

Yada yada yada....

Thank you pres Treezy for draining the swamp no matter what the #liberalgoonsquad thinks! Murica!

from Roadsnacks

Summing Up The Liberal Pie

Well there you have it, the places in Illinois that have the highest number of liberals per capita, with Chicago ranking as the least conservative in the entire state.

If you’re curious, here are the most conservative cities in Illinois:

1. Effingham
  2. Watseka
  3. Flora
For more Illinois reading , check out:

Hunter_Gatherer_cartoon.png

And what is your point?
That “liberal” Illinois is going to hell because to their political mindset?
Interestingly enough - "California is now the sixth-largest economy in the world, surpassing France, thanks to a robust state economy and strong U.S. dollar.” http://fortune.com/2016/06/17/california-france-6th-largest-economy/

And sure they have their own problems and issues like every other state does, but they are also mostly liberal...along with OR and WA.
So what’s your point I ask again?
Cherrypicker.

I don’t think that there is so much of a liberal bias here as the conservatives have gotten more and more extreme in their views as they desperately try to retain power.

It’s hard to defend an ideology with members who say things like this -
"Republican gubernatorial candidate in Oklahoma proposed euthanasia for people on food stamps who are too disabled to work.
In a Facebook post made by a page purporting to be for OK governor candidate Christopher Barnett, the administrator initially posted a poll about food stamp requirements — and then made comments claiming euthanasia is a solution to the “issue” of the poor and disabled.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/ok...s-euthanasia-disabled-poor-avoid-food-stamps/

Those who were very outspoken against liberals (to the point of saying that they should be put to death) constantly ignored the facts presented to them and instead just insulted people.
They were not trying to change the mind(s) of anyone here or even make a factual point...they just liked to talk shit about those they blame for all the ills of the country instead of looking at our society as a whole and taking their own personal responsibility.
It’s much easier to have an “us vs them” mentality.

Such as Trump calling Mexicans “animals” recently.
He then tried to backtrack and say it only applied to the MS13 gang...but the thing is people don’t just picture them, they are dehumanized and that groups them together with illegal aliens, as well as those here legally...aka - you’re promoting racism and the dehumanization of an entire race.
But he’s done this with race, age, sex, attractiveness, religion, politics, monetary value, etc. so no big surprise.

There are probably more “liberals" on here because liberals support more feeling ideals than their counterparts.
Doesn’t mean they are more or less correct, just that the thinking style is not the same.
Such as universal healthcare...the social safety net...food stamps...helping the poor...helping refugees...peace over war...people over profits.
Not that all conservatively minded folks don’t care about such things, but the priority of them being addressed and the depth of addressing them and how they are addressed can vary by great swaths.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about leaving today, but I'll just come back. Scenario:

I place a pea on a plate. Someone else posts six posts against it and now peas all over it.

I grow weary cause its always the same people. I'll never be a libertard.