Members leaving due to Liberal Bias (Part 2) | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Members leaving due to Liberal Bias (Part 2)

Surely you're my school girl, lady dog?

My president Donald Trump keeps trying to stick it's 5 part SALTED CARAMEL FLAVORED tentacles into what liberal bias you think. Write up your butt and around the corner: is it worth it?

The Anteroom with nonsense filling: from hot to not and what does it took?

DRSovrk.gif

from Roadsnacks

Summing Up The Liberal Pie

1. Chicago (Photos)
  2. Riverside (Photos)
  3. Harwood Heights (Photos)
  4. Prospect Heights
  5. Lemont (Photos)
  6. Westchester
  7. Country Club Hills
  8. Palos Hills
  9. Franklin Park (Photos)
  10. Calumet Park (Photos)

Well there you have it, the places in Illinois that have the highest number of liberals per capita, with Chicago ranking as the least conservative in the entire state.

If you’re curious, here are the most conservative cities in Illinois:

1. Effingham
  2. Watseka
  3. Flora
For more Illinois reading , check out:

Hunter_Gatherer_cartoon.png

Reactions: jkxx and the
I'm actually curious where people see the liberal bias here. I'm not looking to shit on anyone's views, just want to know where people might are coming from.

I know we banned the last few very vocal conservatives, but they also acted like dicks quite a few times. And they were given a lot of warnings. I got on well(ish) with EH. There was even stuff we agreed on. But the fact is, he was very antagonistic, and disrespectful to any view that wasn't his own. And if his ban had just been down to liberal bias, he would have been gone a long, long time ago.

Of all the forums I've been on, this is one of the few that only permabans if it's a last resort (or if you're a very open troll/bot). And I've never really seen the mods have power go to their heads (except for @hush of course, aka Titler). But if you really do feel otherwise, I'm genuinely curious as to your reasons for this.

When the political conundrum divides our country in half, like cutting a fish in half, neither can swim. I've seen the outcome of this good, but more often bad. We have gone from a checks and balances system ......my God, look at what we've become. We have gone from dividing the sheep from the goats, to just killing all the fish. Everyone wants control, and it simply is not theirs to have.

When the political conundrum divides our country in half, like cutting a fish in half, neither can swim. I've seen the outcome of this good, but more often bad. We have gone from a checks and balances system ......my God, look at what we've become. We have gone from dividing the sheep from the goats, to just killing all the fish. Everyone wants control, and it simply is not theirs to have.
Everything is so damn partisan! However, if you spend time talking to people; those who say they identify with the other side: you see that we actually agree on some things. There are opportunities for common ground. I get this a lot with my family who are all conservative Republicans. But we have a hyper partisan media environment that I don't really think reflects the reality of everyday people... But politics have become like a team sport now. The discourse is totally warped.

Last edited:
Everything is so damn partisan! However, if you spend time talking to people, especially those who say they identify with the other side: you see that we actually agree on some things. There are opportunities for common ground. I get this a lot with my family who are all conservative Republicans. But we have a hyper partisan media environment that I don't really think reflects reality of everyday people... But politics have become like a team sport now. The discourse is totally warped.

Have you checked out the documentary The Brainwashing of my Dad?

I thought it was pretty decent.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Lurk
Surely you're joking, Lady School girl?

My dog's bias butt tentacles keep trying to write what liberal nonsense with blog filling part 5 inside your anteroom's mouth and around the corner

If possible I would like to keep my blog tentacle-free, thank you.

:bigsmile: