MBTI test on blogthings. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

MBTI test on blogthings.

infp.gif

You Are An INFP

The Idealist

You are a creative person with a great imagination. You enjoy living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close to you.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.
You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.

At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

cheers,
Ian

You Are An INFJ

The Protector ......

entp.gif

You Are An ENTP

The Visionary

You are charming, outgoing, friendly. You make a good first impression.
You possess good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything.
Happy to be the center of attention, you love to tell stories and show off.
You're very clever, but you are not disciplined enough to do well in structured environments.

In love, you see everything as a grand adventure. You enjoy taking risks for love.
And if things don't work out, you're usually not too much worse for the wear!

You would make a great entrepreneur, marketing executive, or actor.

At work, you need a lot of freedom to pursue your own path and vision.
How you see yourself: Analytical, creative, and peaceful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Detached, wishy-washy, and superficial

Hehe! Well according to blog things...
Though it's not entirely impossible. I'll try the coat on for a spell.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't go to the dark side! Hee, I keed. entps are cool people. Mostly.

You Are An INTP

intp.gif

The Thinker

You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

In love, you are an easy person to fall for. But you're not an easy person to stay in love with.
Although you are quite flexible, you often come off as aloof or argumentative.

At work, you are both a logical and creative thinker. You are great at solving problems.
You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.

How you see yourself: Creative, fair, and tough-minded

When other people don't get you, they see you as: arrogant, cold, and robotic

A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

That line cracks me up bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg"]YouTube- Liam Lynch: United States of Whatever[/ame]

infj.gif

You Are An INFJ
The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener with almost infinite patience.
You have complex feelings, and you take great care to express them.

In love, you see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.
You enjoy relationships when they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.

At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable

isfp.gif

You Are An ISFP

The Artist

You are a gifted artist or musician (though your talents may be dormant right now).
You enjoy spending your free time in nature. You are good with animals and children.
Simply put, you enjoy beauty in all its forms. You live for the simple pleasures in life.
Gentle, sensitive, and compassionate - you are good at recognizing people's unspoken needs.

In love, you are quiet and sweet yet very passionate. You love easily.
You have an underlying love for all living things, and it's easy for you to accept someone into your heart.

At work, you do best in an unconventional position. You express yourself well and can work with almost anyone.
You would make a good veterinarian, pediatrician, or composer.

How you see yourself: Sympathetic, kind, and communicative

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Incompetent, insecure, and overly sensitive

Errrr.... help!

You Are An INFP

The Idealist

You are a creative person with a great imagination. You enjoy living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close to you.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.
You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.

At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

---

infp ?

It's a conspiracy!

Quick, barricade the doors. We must not let the F's infect us anymore!

This is for Ti and the good of mankind!

It's a conspiracy!

Quick, barricade the doors. We must not let the F's infect us anymore!

This is for Ti and the good of mankind!

hell ya! Ti ftw! can't let the F's take over! *lets out battle cry*

(though i think we'll need backup, we're deep in enemy territory xD)

hell ya! Ti ftw! can't let the F's take over! *lets out battle cry*

(though i think we'll need backup, we're deep in enemy territory xD)

We need an argument. That should do it.

We need an argument. That should do it.

No we don't! That's exactly what we Don't Need! You and your thinking you know what people need!! GAH, pisses me off!

No we don't! That's exactly what we Don't Need! You and your thinking you know what people need!! GAH, pisses me off!

But arguments is what Ti's are best at! Maybe you should come up with some ideas eh? Stop leaving me to find a solution while you just sit there being counter-productive!

But arguments is what Ti's are best at! Maybe you should come up with some ideas eh? Stop leaving me to find a solution while you just sit there being counter-productive!

Pfft, you couldn't come up with a solution if your life depended on it! A half drunk monkey could come up with better solutions than you! :mhula:

Pfft, you couldn't come up with a solution if your life depended on it! A half drunk monkey could come up with better solutions than you! :mhula:

Well then you must be even worse because I certainly don't see you bringing anything to the table.

Well then you must be even worse because I certainly don't see you bringing anything to the table.

I bring clarity to the table, especially regarding your non-solutions. Of course, i wouldn't expect someone like YOU to understand my brilliance! stand back Chaz, the glare might blind you xD

I don't think us F's have anything to worry about. You two are clearly going to end up fighting each other instead of us. We'll just sit back and watch as the enemy is divided and conquered.