MBTI MAKES NO SENSE | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

MBTI MAKES NO SENSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your cat looks like a cat whose evil plan works perfectly.
Everyone knows wich kittens make evil plans: INFP ?

Reactions: Saru Inc
Dear Lord Almighty, I have found my type.

I will release it into the world once I have become absolutely positive of it.

edit: if you believe in mbti stereotypes my avatar should tell you what it is.

btw, I was kind of trolling about the stereotype comments earlier... Sigh

But anyways, every type I've found so far has only had what I wanted to see in myself, and none of what I actually had.

This type I found has what I really have , the good and the bad. I think I do have a type of developed E for this I type.

How are you not finding all the types and just reading them all?

Its not worth explaining bro. I basically was trying to cheat MBTI. And now I'm playing by the rules.

Its not worth explaining bro. I basically was trying to cheat MBTI. And now I'm playing by the rules.

The rules always win.

Sincerely,

Your ISTJ Rulers. :p

Reactions: Blind Bandit
AHHHHH!

tbh I don't mind rules, I just can't stand stupid rules that inhibit me and still serve no greater purpose. I don't mind rules that a) make sense and b) are practical.

but anyways, now that I'm actually doing it the way I should, the result is surprisingly different than I could even imagine it to be. And yet... it still makes sense. (And yes, I'm aware that infp/enfp/estp/enfj all made sense to me as well.)

So, then... what is it?

no I looked into that. IT had it's merit, but only situationally. Like, every person I have told said "this was the one type I never figured you for!" but when I explain it they all say it makes sense. But still, it'd be kind of awkward if I said "OK THIS ONE I AM SURE OF IT!" and then I figure out I'm not. I also made a comparison chart irl or how I saw all the other types in me.

nvm, must undergo further testing, new thoughts.

type has been confirmed. i am shocked, to be honest.

hint: (ok not really a hint since I nver let on on this forum)

This type used to be my arch nemesis. (Self loathing?)

ANd no, it's not estj nor isfp.

you a XXXP of some sort. You refuse to be put into a box (J's want to categorize and label) and you go on to say that putting people in boxes (MBTI) doesn't make sense. So I would guess a P type with a good amount of Fi. Also you pick types you want to be year Becasue they feel right to you even if its untrue. Fi again. So I think its possible your an INFP, ENFP ect.

(and no I'm not being mystical, I asked this topiic to be deleted, I will be making a fresh topic. No need to crowd the forum, it's wasteful. -wink- )

MBTI is a guideline, nothing more. Psychology is an extremely young science with many theories, many holes, a little means to prove itself. MBTI theory is no exception and probably one of the most flimsy aspects of psychology. Not even the experts can agree on anything which is why we ordinary folk get such mixed messages, and any holes that occur just prompt someone to make up stuff on the spot and wave it around as if it's cold, hard fact.

MBTI is a theory, and only a theory. It's fun to learn about and attempt to apply to life, but there's not nearly enough evidence to be able to spout the sheer amount of assumptive bullshit.

Maybe, maybe not. this topic was supposed to be deleted by admin like 5 hours ago lol

Lol just tag [MENTION=442]arbygil[/MENTION] and she'll delete it when she wakes

Status
Not open for further replies.