MBTI date/mate filter | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

MBTI date/mate filter

Each time I have a very very small crush, I force the guy to take a MBTI test and full analysis to make sure he's worth getting a crush on.
If he happends to be my perfect MBTI match, I don't waste time and I ask him to marry me.

my ex wife and mother are both ENFJ. Not cool, they take liberties. My best friends are ENFP and ENTP which is nice.

I get what Korg means about finding them without using tests. I have two INFJ friends, a INTJ friend and INFP friend also.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Kinda. I won't date an STJ. Otherwise, I'm pretty open and use MBTI as a way of better understanding my partner.

However, I've found that there ends up being a pretty consistent theme in the MBTI types I'm attracted to (Note: attraction comes before finding out their MBTI type). I'm getting to the point that I can tell someone's MBTI type by how I'm attracted to them.

No, I don't take it into consideration at all, but there seems to be a pattern: NTP, STP, NFP. I have yet to be in a relationship with another J.

I'd be happy to rectify that for you.

:m200:

LOL, and cheat on [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION]? No, fine sir. :p

Your loss.

:m027:

Aw, I am sure many of the womenz here would love to have ya, Superhero.
But I gotta say, I am happy with what I have. :smile:

Maybe when I am next available. ;)

Although I don't seek girls based on their MBTI, if there turns out to be a girl I like I tend to notice that I attempt to analyze whether their a sensor or intuitive dominant... Sensor girls are nice, but my lofty thoughts don't carry over at all. Intuitives all the way!

Probably due to your more aggressive traits, slightly more controlling nature and impulsiveness I guess you're more the dominant type so going for P's in that regard seems to make sense...though I'm not saying that all P types are submissive and docile but there does seem to be a bit of a tendency as far as behavioral patterns are concerned.

Not to mention you'll need P's to improve on that mask of sanity of yours seeing as you've mentioned before that whole caring emotional thing is more just an act :p

Probably due to your more aggressive traits, slightly more controlling nature and impulsiveness I guess you're more the dominant type so going for P's in that regard seems to make sense...though I'm not saying that all P types are submissive and docile but there does seem to be a bit of a tendency as far as behavioral patterns are concerned.

Not to mention you'll need P's to improve on that mask of sanity of yours seeing as you've mentioned before that whole caring emotional thing is more just an act :p

YOU DID NOT!

lol, I hope that this is a continuation of yesterday's joke and not an actual analysis. Aggressive maybe, controlling and impulsive..not at all. Sheesh. :p

YOU DID NOT!

lol, I hope that this is a continuation of yesterday's joke and not an actual analysis. Aggressive maybe, controlling and impulsive..not at all. Sheesh. :p

It is :p

Reactions: Odyne

Devildoll said:
Awwww I love my wife!

@VH, you can not have her!

I wouldn't assume too much [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION] Odyne said "When I am next available" that doesn't truly mean that she won't cheat on you in fact it more points to the timing being difficult however at the next possible opportunity it may be a yes, either way the flexibility in what was said shines some light on possible the trust and possible relationship issues you two could be going through.

Nope. Sorry. You failed.

:m027:

And you don't get to tell me what I can and cannot do. You've seen how well that works out for people

:m091:

They live happily ever after? if that's the case can I tell you what to do too? it sounds like fun, I do enjoy that kind of game especially if they're threatening about it, it's hilarious :p

Do you cook? cause I'm in the mood for pie and well.....as far as I can tell you're not in the kitchen where you belong.

Reactions: DevilDoll
They live happily ever after? if that's the case can I tell you what to do too? it sounds like fun, I do enjoy that kind of game especially if they're threatening about it, it's hilarious :p

Do you cook? cause I'm in the mood for pie and well.....as far as I can tell you're not in the kitchen where you belong.

Nah, I'm making fun of a mutual ENTJ friend of ours who is excessively domineering.

VH said:
And you don't get to tell me what I can and cannot do. You've seen how well that works out for people

Nah, I'm making fun of a mutual ENTJ friend of ours who is excessively domineering.

*shrugs* the use of language indicated it to be more indirectly threatening though maybe that wasn't the intention I don't know however text is a somewhat limited medium, throw in a smiley or two for good measure it limits misinterpretations :p

*shrugs* the use of language indicated it to be more indirectly threatening though maybe that wasn't the intention I don't know however text is a somewhat limited medium, throw in a smiley or two for good measure it limits misinterpretations :p

I threw in monkeys. <ponder> Devildoll and I make fun of this friend on a regular basis. It's a longstanding tradition.

I threw in monkeys. <ponder> Devildoll and I make fun of this friend on a regular basis. It's a longstanding tradition.

Hmm, I tend to favor a certain kind of tree, wrapped gifts and turkey myself.