Make That Money | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Make That Money

For several times now, I read the title as "Make that Monkey"... *sighs at her persistent Se-fail*

Just play that funky music, white boy...

Write a really kick ass novel.
Get crackin.

I have an idea.

A whore inside a blimp falls into a love triangle with two other transsexual albino spidermen. One, named Eduaduaduardo is very reserved, and protective. Can be judgmental and a douche as well. The other, Jacques, is a fierce tranny, with a soul like fire. He's the kind of spiderman to spin webs while smoking a bowl, hoping the indecisive bitchy little lead role will fall into it. Because after all her J/P is so damn proactive, that she figures because he's smoking a bowl, not only did he most likely kill his great aunt black widow (most likely racially motivated) but that he can't do any harm. After all, sick dreds. So she pulls out her most grandiose outfit, walks by, falls and.... Spider orgy ensue.

Eventually, said whore whores herself out to both parties, and you come out with a bunch of misfits, named affectionately by the other alienated sects, as the Goonies.

This post was not inspired by any vampire novel.

we need a blimp

And two hundred thousand spiders.

and ten bears riding unicycles

i like how u guys think. shit.

Last edited:
I have an idea.

A whore inside a blimp falls into a love triangle with two other transsexual albino spidermen. One, named Eduaduaduardo is very reserved, and protective. Can be judgmental and a douche as well. The other, Jacques, is a fierce tranny, with a soul like fire. He's the kind of spiderman to spin webs while smoking a bowl, hoping the indecisive bitchy little lead role will fall into it. Because after all her J/P is so damn proactive, that she figures because he's smoking a bowl, not only did he most likely kill his great aunt black widow (most likely racially motivated) but that he can't do any harm. After all, sick dreds. So she pulls out her most grandiose outfit, walks by, falls and.... Spider orgy ensue.

Eventually, said whore whores herself out to both parties, and you come out with a bunch of misfits, named affectionately by the other alienated sects, as the Goonies.

This post was not inspired by any vampire novel.
That is the epitome of awesomeness!

Unfortunately, Scientology will be waiting for you...
No problem, I think Tom Cruise is a pretty kewl guy.

281x211.jpg

Religions are cults, but better organised and bigger.

It's probably the biggest myth in the world that Religion draws in the big bucks, in fact the only reason it exist is because there are very few number of mega churches.

secondly, look up the sociological definition of a cult, thats what I was referring to.

It's probably the biggest myth in the world that Religion draws in the big bucks, in fact the only reason it exist is because there are very few number of mega churches.

No, the biggest myth would be religion itself.
Besides, that's why there were so many evolutions in the christian church in Europe.
They ended up being corrupted, and then there were a few religious people who thought it was wrong, and boom, a new branch.

secondly, look up the sociological definition of a cult, thats what I was referring to.

I actually did fine sir ;D

cult |kəlt|
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object

No, the biggest myth would be religion itself.
Besides, that's why there were so many evolutions in the christian church in Europe.
They ended up being corrupted, and then there were a few religious people who thought it was wrong, and boom, a new branch.

I actually did fine sir ;D

cult |kəlt|
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object

That definition is correct, but it wasn't the one I was using. Ah.... the failures of language.

historically a fledging religion is considered a cult, however a sociologically defined cult is different then a religion, while religion provides positives and negatives, a cult would only be negative. Think "drink the cool-aid" kind of stuff.

That definition is correct, but it wasn't the one I was using. Ah.... the failures of language.

historically a fledging religion is considered a cult, however a sociologically defined cult is different then a religion, while religion provides positives and negatives, a cult would only be negative. Think "drink the cool-aid" kind of stuff.

That seems a weird definition.
I don't think the people of a cult are unhappy with being in the cult.

What do they mean with negative exactly?

Have "relations" with David beckham and sell your story to the tabloids.

Ok i realise neither you nor becks is gay but that's what'll make it worth so much money.

Have "relations" with David beckham and sell your story to the tabloids.

Ok i realise neither you nor becks is gay but that's what'll make it worth so much money.
Try Tom cruise, because of the religion bit it'll be EVEN BETTER tabloid fair than if it was someone else. It'll be so big it'll last like a year.

Try Tom cruise, because of the religion bit it'll be EVEN BETTER tabloid fair than if it was someone else. It'll be so big it'll last like a year.

Tom would probably be easier to subdue as well. Being short.

Not that it matters. I know notmeganfox is experienced in the old tazer and gaffa tape routine

Reactions: DoveAlexa
That seems a weird definition.
I don't think the people of a cult are unhappy with being in the cult.

What do they mean with negative exactly?

Negative generally meaning that the cult calls it's followers to act in emotionally, physically, mentally and/or financially damaging behavior.

Think of the cults that have lead to mass suicides, or the ones that ask for their followers to sign over the majority of their possessions to the head of the cult.

Negative generally meaning that the cult calls it's followers to act in emotionally, physically, mentally and/or financially damaging behavior.

Think of the cults that have lead to mass suicides, or the ones that ask for their followers to sign over the majority of their possessions to the head of the cult.

Like the pope stopping people using condoms causing millions to die of aids?

Sleep with the first lady and get paid big bucks to keep it hush hush. Of course there is a high risk of assassination involved with this.