Make That Money

Feelings

Banned
Sep 27, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
-
So hypothetically let's say I only want to work for a year, and then retire. How could I pull in a ton of cash over a year?

Cocaine... lots and lots of cocaine...

Reactions: jyrffw54
Become a YouTube Star

People are lonely. Dating sites tried to cash in on this, but I think most people are looking to get something out of their partner instead of focusing on emotional connection.

There's a self-help craze going around, but none seems great. I think my money making idea may be somehow associated with reforming our culture.

Rob a bank!

Or rob a bank and become a Colombian Drug Lord with the money you get from the bank.

Or go visit a psychic, win the lottery, invest that money in sleuth classes, rob a bank, and invest that money into cocaine to become a Colombian Drug Lord.

Gambling. :m114:

Or

Start a social networking cocaine using gambling site, under the guise of a self help dating site for loveless introverts.

Then,

share the profits with me.

edit: damn you mf you stole my post idea

oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamf
I don't have the personality to scam or steal. It weighs too heavily on my conscience for me to be able to do it.

Or go visit a psychic, win the lottery, invest that money in sleuth classes, rob a bank, and invest that money into cocaine to become a Colombian Drug Lord, and use that money to buy Disney and Microsoft's stock.

Or just make million dollar bills and go buy a koolaid packet from wal mart, cash it and cha cha cha ching.

Reactions: jyrffw54
I don't have the personality to scam or steal. It weighs too heavily on my conscience for me to be able to do it.
Become a stock broker and "reinvest" people's monies into things that you can take "commission" from. Totally guilt free.

Because the average person is really sophisticated enough to understand financial markets and make well-informed investment decisions, right?

write a book thats controversial enough to make primetime news.