Loving yourself. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Loving yourself.

I think it's very important for us to love ourselves, though it can be a hard thing to do at times. If we can't truly love ourselves, then we can't truly love others.

Reactions: Roger
I think it's very important for us to love ourselves, though it can be a hard thing to do at times. If we can't truly love ourselves, then we can't truly love others.

Perfectly said. I agree with you. :D and i also think the same way, you thought.

Last edited:
While I agree with your post, ilovethewind, this conclusion, which I had come to prior to your post, has in no way helped me to better love myself. It has only made me all the more aware tht I have a deficit.

(wow way to lighten the mood MM)

While I agree with your post, ilovethewind, this conclusion, which I had come to prior to your post, has in no way helped me to better love myself. It has only made me all the more aware tht I have a deficit.

Me too, I have trouble doing this as well but most people do. I think you should look in the mirror, smiling, and say 3 good things about yourself every day in the morning and truly mean it. It really does good, you should give it a try :mjap:

Or make a list or say to yourself what you're thankful for.

I'll help you with 3:

1. You're kind
2. You know many languages
3. You're intelligent

Nah, you don't have a deficit, you just don't give yourself enough credit. Like I said before, fake it til you make it. Normally I hate that mentality but this is one area that it actually worked for me. You're perfectly lovable.

Nah, you don't have a deficit, you just don't give yourself enough credit. Like I said before, fake it til you make it. Normally I hate that mentality but this is one area that it actually worked for me. You're perfectly lovable.

My mother always tells me to fake it 'til I make it.
It's really hard for me to put that into action, and that kind of mentality makes me head whir around 100 times over.

I'll try these things.

Thanks guys. It's very caring of you to say such things.

When I say fake it til you make it, more or less I mean when you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and say "I love you just the way you are". Say it every morning but don't give it another thought throughout the day.

Worked for me, might be worth a shot.

When I say fake it til you make it, more or less I mean when you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and say "I love you just the way you are". Say it every morning but don't give it another thought throughout the day.

Worked for me, might be worth a shot.

Thanks, twin.