Love: The beautiful kind | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Love: The beautiful kind

Have you ever been in love, where it doesn't make you selfish, or bitter, or obsessive or sad? It's not about lust or possession, it is pure and warm, and makes you a better person? And people notice it and say that you are much happier and kinder, and you feel such joy? Where most of all, it doesn't even matter if it is unrequited, you just bask in the feelings that it gives you, and the improvement you are able to experience? There is nothing better than this I am sure.

Ahhh, yes. When I first met my wife, and we went out on a few dates, it was just magical.

I remember thinking about how well things were going. I would just lie on my bed and laugh. I laughed for a half-an hour straight once, realizing how lucky I was. It was funny! It was especially funny because Murphy seems to have a special thing for me. Its an exquisite emotion that has no equal. Those were magical days. And of course, it turned into a great life long relationship.

Unrequited love, on the other hand, is still beautiful, but far more delicate. You have to hold it carefully to protect it from baser instincts.

No I have never been romantically in love with a person but I have been in love :)

I have been in love with everything around me. The sky, the trees, the plants, the people around me.

I think love is just a part of an energy we're sensing. So there's this one time when I just appreciated everything around me and it turned into seeing beautiful things around me until it became love :)

If we were on facebook I would have clicked "like".

Have you ever been in love, where it doesn't make you selfish, or bitter, or obsessive or sad? It's not about lust or possession, it is pure and warm, and makes you a better person? And people notice it and say that you are much happier and kinder, and you feel such joy? Where most of all, it doesn't even matter if it is unrequited, you just bask in the feelings that it gives you, and the improvement you are able to experience? There is nothing better than this I am sure.

Been through plenty of relationships and they all contained cynicism. I'm looking forward to finding this. It's what we all work for, it's one of the biggest reasons we wake up every morning and work our asses off. (at least for me it is)