Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

[MENTION=1926]Elicity[/MENTION]
dreamlike sense of reality. Looking at the bigger picture, it gives a sense of fragile...things. Not expressing fragility, but decorating it with those.

[MENTION=2811]kita[/MENTION]
poignant, a bit melancholic, if not outright sad. Gazing at something; but what something it is, only one's head knows...

[MENTION=1939]StudebakerHawk[/MENTION]
either you're kidnapping Dave, or Dave is hiding there. SHOW ME!

[MENTION=3957]tantei[/MENTION]
I don't know about the series you're talking (IINM), but the eyes screams Yandere. :|

[MENTION=4083]Gerard91[/MENTION]
See Kita's. Added in your (is it yours?) expression were one of perplexity, of wondering and trying to unscrew..something.

Reactions: Gerard91
Anyone wanna analyze mine?

[MENTION=3052]kucala[/MENTION]

searching and hoping and despairing and waiting.

A bit of melancholy, surrounded, faded together, with an intensity.

Someone do mine too, the curiosity is killing me.

Mine please.

Lol, true enough.

Btw what the hell is yours supposed to be?

1. It's obviously a robot

2. You are supposed to psychoanalyze it, not ask me for the answer.

Anyone wanna analyze mine?

You relate heavily to chickens.

Someone do mine too, the curiosity is killing me.

You are controlled by your programming/programmer (possible alternate personality) and unable to think or act in ways that aren't a part of that programming

Reactions: TinyBubbles
I see you differentiating your self out of a dead, stone or metal like background world.

[MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION]

Swallowed by your environment. Shrouded by the way you perceive yourself. the portrait of a girl hidden under a monster, blinded by the way she views the world to be, as if reality was more then she could accept.

Last edited:
That looks like the picture of abandonment to me. Have you ever felt that way?

I would be glad if someone wrote a few lines about my avatar too. Thank you

A warm invitation to pass into a secret place

Annnd GO.

Reactions: Blind Bandit

[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] Your are or have been backed into a corner. Your a strong independent person but life has been messing with you and making you unsure of your next steps. Your coming to a big transition in your life. You have choices to make.

Me next , here is a bigger version of my avatar

have_a_heart_by_bobbie_the_jean-d38zsma.jpg

@BlindBandit WOW. Not ANY of the reasons I chose it, but DAMN! Speechless...

@BlindBandit WOW. Not ANY of the reasons I chose it, but DAMN! Speechless...

Sorry I just kinda went with it. I hope I didn't offend you. *hugs*

Anyone wanna do mine?

Reactions: kucala
To Elowen:

To me...your avatar represents sweetness, softness and maybe a bit of playfulness. Not much of an analysis... I know.

@BlindBandit This is gonna suck. I'm just gonna tell you what my mind says: Your heart has gone cold, but it's still fluid. You are trying to keep it's contents safe & together the best you can, but not in a desperate way. You feel that your pain is exposed, but others can sense your warmth. You think you are icy & broken, but in truth you have much to give. Don't sell yourself short. Don't hide your light. *shrugs* I just see a lot of warmth in that picture... you think you're in darkness, but, to me, the fur suggests a very warm, approachable spirit.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] your avatar tells me wants to ENFP

Reactions: Nixie