Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

[MENTION=3473]InvisibleJim[/MENTION] Hmmm... I wanna think that's dirty... could you be more specific, perhaps?? Pretty please...

I was thinking that you wanted a Multipass @purplecrayons;
Or that you were ready to jump off a metaphorical building and crash into the man of your dreams taxicab..
I think [MENTION=3473]InvisibleJim[/MENTION]; was referring to the actresses type..no?

Lulu Dallas Moolti-pass says: All of the above.

Hmmm... Leelu finds this answer unsatisfactory [MENTION=3473]InvisibleJim[/MENTION]... perhaps I do not speak INTJ afterall. Perplexed, and psychoanalyzing ENFPS... :m169:

ME ME ME ME ME
plzzzzz

[MENTION=3667]Meer[/MENTION];
You are a puzzle that no one has figured out although all the puzzle pieces are there.

@Elowen playful and mysterious, wanting to shine without exposing too much of yourself

[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION] an attempt to connect while maintaining your distance; you hold your emotions as a separate part of you, thinking you must sacrifice a part of yourself in order to show others your affection; you want love yet fear exposure or revealing too much of yourself

@kiu awareness of connection in all things, yet realization of your separateness

@purplecrayons BB said it very well...I would add the knowledge of a need to temporarily surrender while you are vulnerable, preparing to make a jump and not knowing where you'll fall, but hoping

@noun expectation of a long journey ahead, a desire for old knowledge and justice; you either know exactly the path you will take, or you wish you did

@Haven seeing things through he eyes of a child; also an awareness that things aren't always as they appear

@StudebakerHawk a desire to be free of routine obligations; an ability to leave behind the expectations of others

@corndogman feeling older than your years, reacting consistently and efficiently to life circumstances, but looking for something beyond this

@Jill Hives knowledgeable and aloof; wanting to be seen as powerful and less emotional than you feel yourself to be

Bird ..overwhelmed by things you cannot control that affect how you see the world and how you believe the world sees you

@Trifoilum sweetness; a loving nature which is not hidden from sight, but separated by physicality

My turn!!! (please?:))

[MENTION=2264]Dream[/MENTION]echo YES! I AM like that, always! KUDOS!

I thought you would never ask...... But I'll pass as I can't really make out what is in your hand. So I can't really dig without seeing your avatar clearly.

[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION];
Depends on if you are the person or the butterfly (moth?)

Person: trying to capture the fragile beauty of life--a gentle touch which appreciates the gentle nature of divine moments.

Butterfly: At a point in life where you are looking for protection and guidance to move forward. Looking for the hand to shelter you.

Last edited:
[MENTION=3817]dream echo[/MENTION]. Again, I suck at this. You are most at home when the sun goes down. Your energy is highest at night. You feel detached from the world, and spend a good deal of time daydreaming. You keep your innermost self hidden, but feel you have abilities above those of human beings. Perhaps you are a writer, who prefers fantasy to reality.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Okay I forgot you [MENTION=3817]dream echo[/MENTION];
A mischievious spirit dancing by the light of the moon and hidding your true nature within the shadows. The fey are known for their amoral ways.

[MENTION=731]corndogman[/MENTION] you hide behind a strong yet sometimes silly face. You also some what private and you would rather be silly than serious. But your capable and dependable when needed.

Reactions: grt$5vb
do meeeeee.

[MENTION=1857]youhemmein[/MENTION];

Looking for the hidden fortune that will make you feel complete and happy. Needing a sense of acceptance to have faith in yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: youhemmein