Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

[MENTION=3710]kiu[/MENTION]

This is an interesting one. This is Alice's Cheshire cat; known for being quizzical and adventurous, always on the look out for new excitements and diversions. He is also very provocative, always wanting to see how far he can go. . . He is very observant and is always wondering or looking out for the next cool thing. i didn't want to personalize it, so let me know if anything in the description fits.

I think those words fit.

[MENTION=3601]TigersGoRAWR[/MENTION] You're the reincarnation of Tiger Woods, and reincarnating is kind of hard so you're getting some sleep.

[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] You're a demon who was about to conquer the world with your evilness, but you hit a refrigerator and you've been stuck in it for a long time.

[MENTION=3379]Free Mind[/MENTION] You were listening to the song that says "Duntchah wish your girlfriend was as hot as me" so you got desesperate and turned into a dragon to become literally very hot.

[MENTION=3710]kiu[/MENTION] Yours is harder. I sense some kind of desire to be a blue cat.

[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION] You want to prove that foxes can also have big breasts

[MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION] Your avatar means that you're a unicorn!!!

@Royal

You have a strong urge to climb things. You also have gender confusion hidden behind a panda complex

Hmm. If anyone analyzes my avatar anything other than this, they are wrong, for I chose my avatar for a very specific purpose and I just want to clarify.

I chose this statue to symbolize grieving. There are a lot of things in my avatar which I liked, over hundreds of other pictures I could have picked. The hand over the heart really spoke to the pain that has been felt and maybe to signify the realization of life. The way she, though I assume it's a she, the sex isn't really clear, is looking down and his/her eyes nearly closed seemed to symbolize to me a deep thought, contemplation, loss and sort of that sensation I got a few days after where I could no longer cry but I felt this overwhelming sense of the world crashing around me. At the bottom there is a flower, and since he/she's hand is off-screen it could very well be wedged in the figure's non-visible hand. The grey color sort of represented to me, depression, sort of that feeling you get when everything just isn't right...but the flower there, not sure what type it is, it's purple and bright against the figure and stands out perfectly making the image a lot less saddening than you might expect. It seemed to me to represent new life in a situation, that it wasn't a black and white scene, there was room for growth and life..the flower it's withering it's full and bright and colorful and it's as if to symbolize that while the figure is saddened and grieving it holds in it's hand a new life, a new rebirth, hope.

Reactions: Neuropedia
[MENTION=3072]Royal[/MENTION]

I don't think I've ever read a single post from you but I'll do it just by guessing.

A "cutesy" puppy climbing bamboo. In a quote he thinks he's a panda. Or in a "cutesy" way he thinks he's pandas. Plural on the s.

You have a need to be creative and humorous. Although, your humor comes across as a bit "too safe" and "too cute". Which indicates a playful, yet timid nature. Which isn't a bad thing. You want to make people smile.

I'd love to hear what people think of mine, especially those not knowing the series it's from.

I'd love to hear what people think of mine, especially those not knowing the series it's from.
An appearance of innocence and of being fragile. The eyes are exquisite, one is drawn to them and in doing so, you notice a sense of despair as if she has experienced things beyond her years.

I think it gives a feeling of adventure, secret and creativity. Words written on the avatar suggest you may distinguish yourself as an artist. And likely you are female :)

Somebody do me! I happen to really like this avatar.

Your real self is hidden behind the acid trip that is your external personality.

Lol, true enough.

Btw what the hell is yours supposed to be?

I think it's a character from Return to Oz, but I don't remember really remember the character or his part in the story.

Alright bend over this will only take a second. JK JK I can last longer than a second. Maybe. :p

My analysis is similar to corndogman's, but without the acid trip analogy. Nah acid trip analogy is good enough. It could also mean the opposite. The acid trip could be inside of you, but your external self is hidden. Cool avatar. :thumb:

someone try mine?

"Delicate" is the first word I think about when seeing this avatar. Pink color makes me think of warm-hearted person, passioned with love. Flowers (roses?) hidden inside the jellies (?) are a symbol of purity. If the avatar is showing some kind of flower-jellies (food anyway) it gives also a sense of being helpful. Oh, and I forgot to mention sense of art in in.

Reactions: Trifoilum
[MENTION=2811]kita[/MENTION]

This says "Something is not working for me"