legitimate website vs phishing websites quiz | INFJ Forum

legitimate website vs phishing websites quiz

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
Ever wonder how good you are at telling the difference between a legitimate website and one that's a phishing attempt? Take this quiz to find out.

14 "sites" to check. http://www.opendns.com/phishing-quiz/

Congrats! You correctly identified 10out of 14 sites in the OpenDNS phishing quiz.

14 out of 14.

lol @ that "ripway" url.

[h=3]You're a phish-spotting ninja! You correctly identified 13out of 14sites in the OpenDNS phishing quiz.[/h]

You're a phish-spotting ninja! You correctly identified 13 out of 14 sites in the OpenDNS phishing quiz.

14/14

13/14 actually got one wrong that was a valid site. Call me overly suspicious I guess!

Hmmm... Entp admin... sounds legit...

:p

14 out of 14! although I almost second guessed myself on several. the trick is to look at the URLs.

The test phishes you. suckers.

Reactions: acd
14/14...wayyyyyyy too easy.

13 of 14

I labeled one of the legit ones as phishy even though it all seemed OK. I think it was because of bad associations in my mind.

heh,
Ian

You're a phish-spotting ninja! You correctly identified 14 out of 14 sites in the OpenDNS phishing quiz.

You are skilled at spotting even the toughest phishing scams. But beware: cyber criminals are more clever than ever at creating sites that fool even the most experienced phishing detectives. Set up OpenDNS, the world's fastest-growing Internet security and DNS service, and let us take the guesswork out of identifying phishing sites. You can use OpenDNS at home or at work and be confident you're always protected, because OpenDNS automatically blocks phishing sites.
:m114: