legitimate website vs phishing websites quiz | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

legitimate website vs phishing websites quiz

[h=3]You're a phish-spotting ninja! You correctly identified 13 out of 14 sites in the OpenDNS phishing quiz.[/h]

14 out of 14! although I almost second guessed myself on several. the trick is to look at the URLs.

Precisely!

Bad luck for me, only 13.

You're a phish-spotting ninja! You correctly identified 14 out of 14 sites in the OpenDNS phishing quiz.

Most of them were pretty obvious. There were one or two that were a little tricky if you don't know how subdomains work.

[h=3]You're a phish-spotting ninja! You correctly identified 14 out of 14 sites in the OpenDNS phishing quiz.[/h]
Obvious, but i was surprised/reminded that https is not default on amazon until checkout. which i guess is okay, but still surprising.

You're a phish-spotting ninja! You correctly identified 14 out of 14 sites in the OpenDNS phishing quiz.

You are skilled at spotting even the toughest phishing scams. But beware: cyber criminals are more clever than ever at creating sites that fool even the most experienced phishing detectives. Set up OpenDNS, the world's fastest-growing Internet security and DNS service, and let us take the guesswork out of identifying phishing sites. You can use OpenDNS at home or at work and be confident you're always protected, because OpenDNS automatically blocks phishing sites.

_______
This is all well and good but, without a time limit I doubt people get realistic results. Think about it, how long do you really check if the website you visit is legit?
So I do think that the margin of error is way larger if you encounter it the way you are normally browsing. Then again, if you're normally browsing you don't usually end up on phishing sites...