Left or Liberal? | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Left or Liberal?

Left or Liberal?

• Total voters
1. Mccarthy was right that there is a plot to subvert the US
2. That the plot is to destroy nation states and to create a technocratic world government
3. That despite what many people on the left currently seem to think this revolution is not coming from the people, by the people or for the people. It is coming down through corporations, government and education from elites, by elites and for elites
I know you think you are doing the right thing morally but what you are going to get in the end is not what you think you are going to get

It's really funny to me that fifteen years ago the conspiratorial left had the exact same mindset.
Then the right ate those people, absorbed them and their mindset.

Guess what, we're all still chillin' goin' to shitty jobs, feeding the system, arguing about stupid shit into the void of the internet and not actually doing anything about it.

Reactions: Misty and Skarekrow
200.gif

It's really funny to me that fifteen years ago the conspiratorial left had the exact same mindset.
Then the right ate those people, absorbed them and their mindset.

Guess what, we're all still chillin' goin' to shitty jobs, feeding the system, arguing about stupid shit into the void of the internet and not actually doing anything about it.

its worse than that

people are helping it along because they don't see where it is all leading

Reactions: Misty
my understanding of that is that much of the mainstream media has been very hostile so he circumvents them by speaking to people directly through twitter

This is actually the reason why he shouldn't get overly defensive on twitter. It provides more ammunition for the mainstream media. His "tweets" give people more reasons to believe that he's incredibly insecure and not in control of his actions.

there have been stories about hilarly clintons meltdowns. she is a famously stormy person

I don't disagree that many politicians and presidential candidates "lose face" sometimes; we all do. I remember watching John McCain during the first Obama election and noticing how evident it was that anger pulsated through his entire body. This isn't a positive quality, however, especially if it's frequently recurring. Healthy people deal with their issues and as a result are more secure with themselves and level-headed. Being level-headed and calm is incredibly important when you're faced with making important decisions for others quickly.

As much as I dislike Hilary Clinton, she seems much more in control of her emotions than President Trump.

This is actually the reason why he shouldn't get overly defensive on twitter. It provides more ammunition for the mainstream media. His "tweets" give people more reasons to believe that he's incredibly insecure and not in control of his actions.

still at least he doesn't use a private server for government business like hilary did

I don't disagree that many politicians and presidential candidates "lose face" sometimes; we all do. I remember watching John McCain during the first Obama election and noticing how evident it was that anger pulsated through his entire body. This isn't a positive quality, however, especially if it's frequently recurring. Healthy people deal with their issues and as a result are more secure with themselves and level-headed. Being level-headed and calm is incredibly important when you're faced with making important decisions for others quickly.

As much as I dislike Hilary Clinton, she seems much more in control of her emotions than President Trump.

Where Was Hillary?

November 14, 2016, 10:27 pm

Losing it on a losing night.
Ever since the early hours of Wednesday November 9, skeptical minds have been musing over what happened to Hillary and her concession speech. She was supposed to deliver it shortly after it was apparent she had lost on Tuesday evening. She was going to speak. No, she was not ready. Then it was coming Wednesday morning. No, it would be put off for a while. She supposedly was very gracious in talking to Donald Trump later that night, but was still not ready to concede publicly until late Wednesday morning.

At 2 a.m., a rattled John Podesta walked out on stage and told everyone to “head home.” “It’s been a long night and it’s been a long campaign,” he said, “But I can say, we can wait a little longer.” And he went on about the importance of seeing that every vote got counted. Actually it was much worse than that. He was hiding something.

Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down. As has been reported for years, her violent temper got the best of her. Talk about having a temperament ill-suited for having access to the atomic bomb. So Podesta went out and gave his aimless speech. I wish we could report on Bill’s whereabouts but we cannot. We shall work on that.
https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/

so you agree that people were shot and you don't disagree that the people shot up were likely trump voters?

something to think about.

and yes the communists want to disarm people thats exactly what they did in russia

Well duh people were shot...and no, I don’t agree that they were likely Trump voters.
Just because it’s a country music concert doesn’t mean jack shit as far as political views go.
I know plenty of people who despise Trump who love country music.
Something to think about when you make things up and assume “facts" you wish were true.

Reactions: Misty
congrats on your long term relationship! You will no doubt understand the need for compromise and also good communication if you have achieved what you have achieved!

is it possible that your relationship has lasted through all the trials and tribulations that relationships go through because there is an underlying respect there that ultimately over rides the small niggles that occur?

Is it also possible that things are degrading in the US and elsewhere because there is a breakdown in the underlying respect between people?

I'm really conscious of not wanting to go off on a tangent.....

I think it's multi convoluted and complex but a breakdown in relationships and having a lack of respect for each other is a good start......

Reactions: Wyote and kinglear
Well duh people were shot...and no, I don’t agree that they were likely Trump voters.
Just because it’s a country music concert doesn’t mean jack shit as far as political views go.
I know plenty of people who despise Trump who love country music.
Something to think about when you make things up and assume “facts" you wish were true.

ha!

i think you are the one there trying to believe something you wish was true

I think it's multi convoluted and complex but a breakdown in relationships and having a lack of respect for each other is a good start......

the breakdown in relations has been manufactured

Critical theory has been part of US university education for a while and its sole purpose is to make young americans hate their country

we are now seeing in the results of this poll and in the reactions of some posters here the fruits of that critical theory

Also students have been conditioned to see things through an identity politics prism which means they are encouraged to see themselves as part of a faction of the public who then has to focus solely on the interests of their own faction

This has been done to undermine social cohesion so that people no longer see themselves and each other as fellow countrymen/women

It can only end badly

giphy.gif

We need to build liberty prime

as much as i admire your can-do attitude i'm not sure that building a giant robot that can lob missiles is the answer to this problem

the problem as i see it is that large numbers of people have been duped into cheerleading policies that all feed into the vision for the world of a small number of people who want total control over everyone

the irony of listening to people saying they are fighting 'imperialism' and 'colonialism' whilst at the same time they are supporting the agenda of the very same people who were actually the prime drivers of imperialism and colonialism is incredible

the breakdown in relations has been manufactured

Critical theory has been part of US university education for a while and its sole purpose is to make young americans hate their country

we are now seeing in the results of this poll and in the reactions of some posters here the fruits of that critical theory

Also students have been conditioned to see things through an identity politics prism which means they are encouraged to see themselves as part of a faction of the public who then has to focus solely on the interests of their own faction

This has been done to undermine social cohesion so that people no longer see themselves and each other as fellow countrymen/women

It can only end badly

I apologise as I'm responding to your post without having read every other post - please allow for possible overlap.

How did you come to this conclusion/this way of thinking about what you wrote above?

Critical appraisal has a very valid role within any society as long as it is in its true form ie students are encouraged/taught to approach an issue from every angle.