Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Gone Girl
Disturbing.
Ill admit horror movies dont scare me but movies like this do. I think its the whole idea of mental instability and how far it can extend.

Big Hero 6
Now... I liked this movie a lot.

Kill The Messenger.

Interesting fictional account of the Iran Contra years. Its sad when journalists trying to make a name for themselves embellish the facts. Guess you can add Dan Rather and Brian Williams to the mix now. Funny that all of these journalists caught lying clearly lean left politically.

Edit: No its not funny. Its notable.

Gone Girl. Quite good, to say anything more might ruin it.

Just saw McFarland USA and it was quite good. I'd recommend both Kevin Costner and the film.

'The Congress' was good; found the end pretty powerful. Strange film though, switches to animation about half way through lol

'Citizen 4' is a documentary about edward snowden, filming him in his hotel room when he has just defected to Hong kong before he then moved onto russia. It's interesting but by the end it kinda feels like watching an episode of the office

'The promised land' is worth a watch. This film is really polished compared to Gus van sants early stuff...he's come a long way

'Intersteller' was totally absorbing

'Boyhood' had plenty for the heart and head to chew on, Richard Linklater just keeps crankin out good films

Song of the Sea. Really fantastic - didn't realize we have so many talented artists over here. Reminded me a lot of something Studio Gibhli would make at the top of their game.

Stardust! :D Massive guilty pleasure.. which I don't feel at all guilty about :3

Reactions: Scientia
Natural Born Killers. The son was with Grandma and the husband with a friend so I found some very rare alone time yesterday evening. Took a bath, Jammed out to some music and plopped down for a movie. NBK just started on one of the movie channels. God I love that flick. I love Oliver Stones work. I love his view on society and how it plays out in his flicks. Such a viseral movie at that.

Life of Pi

Such a beautiful movie.

Birdman - a strangely good movie. I almost did not watch it but am glad I decided to.

Not really a film, more a TV series but Peaky Blinders is pretty good so far...if you like your drama gritty!

Last edited:
Interstellar - I enjoyed it! Brought my thinking to higher dimensions... haha!

I watched 'Kingsman: The Secret Service'

Its amazing. Main villain chick who has swords for feet. Hot. Colin firth wears a suit the whole time and kicks so many peoples ass, even a few using an umbrella. Hot.

Pompeii

It was so horrible that I started laughing... :rolleyes:

Jersey Boys. It was eye opening and I love their music, so I liked it. I can't believe they found someone who looks and sounds so much like Frankie Valli!

The Royal Tenenbaums! One of my favorite movies. Found out the bf hadn't seen it, so we watched it over the weekend.

Reactions: Kgal
Big Hero 5.

It's received rave reviews and even won an Oscar, but I didn't think much of it. I didn't care about the characters or what was going on. And the tragedy felt contrived and predictable. It didn't help that I thought it would take place in Japan and looked forward to seeing Disney's take on Japanese culture.

Also, if you're going to mock sci-fi movies for being nonsense then don't have a bunch of nonsense sci-fi in your movie.

Reactions: Kgal