Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Watched Mr. Nobody on Netflix last night. UNNECESSARILY LONG. I would like my life back now.

The Great Gatsby. Now I need to read the book.

The Great Gatsby. Now I need to read the book.

Did you see the old or the new one? I don't know of the older version, but I love the new Great Gatsby movie and Baz Luhrmann's movies in general!

And you definitely have to read the book, it's one of my favourites of all times :)

---------------------

The last movie that I watched was Edward Scissorhands and I loved it. Edward is so cute and helpless, I felt so much compassion for him all the time, and the love story is so beautiful. I really like it when those stories don't have a classical "Happily ever after" ending, but are still hopeful and lovely. :)

Did you see the old or the new one? I don't know of the older version, but I love the new Great Gatsby movie and Baz Luhrmann's movies in general!

And you definitely have to read the book, it's one of my favourites of all times :)

---------------------

The last movie that I watched was Edward Scissorhands and I loved it. Edward is so cute and helpless, I felt so much compassion for him all the time, and the love story is so beautiful. I really like it when those stories don't have a classical "Happily ever after" ending, but are still hopeful and lovely. :)

I did see the new movie about it, it was awesome! :) It's a great movie, I agree. And must to read the book too. :) Usually books tend to be better than the movies? Maybe more details in the books?

I did see the new movie about it, it was awesome! :) It's a great movie, I agree. And must to read the book too. :) Usually books tend to be better than the movies? Maybe more details in the books?

There is more detail in the book, of course, but I've never seen a movie before being so close to the book. You'll recognize much quotations and what the actors are saying is mostly 1:1 from the book (Maybe you know the Baz Luhrmann version of Romeo and Juliet, he used original passages from the book in this movie, too). That's what it makes it so awesome! :mhula:

There is more detail in the book, of course, but I've never seen a movie before being so close to the book. You'll recognize much quotations and what the actors are saying is mostly 1:1 from the book (Maybe you know the Baz Luhrmann version of Romeo and Juliet, he used original passages from the book in this movie, too). That's what it makes it so awesome! :mhula:

Oh, okey! I will read the book for sure. :)

Oh, okey! I will read the book for sure. :)

Yeah, absolutely, do it! It's totally worth it :)
(And it's a good conversation topic in case there's nothing to talk about, many people know it and one can say pretty much about it)

I watched One flew over the cuckoo's nest, that I had actually never seen. OMG. I loved it.

Reactions: Stu
I watched One flew over the cuckoo's nest, that I had actually never seen. OMG. I loved it.

wonderful movie, even better book. highly recommend it!

the last movie i watched was Flight. I should probably change that...

wonderful movie, even better book. highly recommend it!

the last movie i watched was Flight. I should probably change that...

Yeah, I want to read the book now. Horrible but beautiful, I felt so many things. I like the actors. The kind of movies I'd like to see all the time.

just saw Captain Phillips. Really good. Had to do follow-on research to feed the hunger of knowing more about the before-and-after international marine law...

Last night, saw The Waves. A well done film based on a compelling concept: Would dictatorship in modern Germany be possible? The kids didn't believe it...

I guess nobody watches films during the week? All quiet.

Anyway, just watched American Hustle. Wow, better than I expected. I love twists! The acting is definitely great! And Christian Bale's hair, beard and big glasses are genius works! I didn't realise it's him until after half an hour! Hah~

"Enemy"

A movie that tried to be something it wasnt. It tried to be all deep and complex. In the end it was painfully obvious what it was about. Really rather boring all and all.

X-Men Days of Future Past.
Quite good.

The Court Jester starring Danny Kaye and Glynis Johns :)

Just watched A Case of You, total INFJ ENFP quirky romance.

Groundhog Day

I thought i'd seen that film but i hadn't...it must have been another Bill Murray film i was thinking about

Kinda like a reverse groundhog day situation where i'd not done something that i thought i'd done...weird

Interesting film though....raises some interesting questions about what an omnipotent being would do with their time...all the stages they would go through.....from boredom, despair and indifference to caring, appreciation and joy

Holy eff, just finished watching a Danish movie called "The Hunt." I have goosebumps right now. Sooooo good. Watch it now.

Last edited: