Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Just finished watching Mrs. Doubtfire for the first time.

It was such an amazing movie, how could I have not seen it earlier? R.I.P Robin Williams :(

The Fly.

It's a crime that Jeff Goldblum didn't win an oscar for his role in this. Some of the best acting I've seen. His transition from man to monster was masterfully done.

But of course oscars are the realm of the safe and predictable.

The Orphanage

Just watched "locke". I had no idea what to expect. Picture had a guy in a car, I figured car chase action... what I got instead was a guy in a car where through the whole movie I figured he had to get out of it sometime to do something interesting. NOPE. But I did watch the whole movie which is saying something. Its like someone dared someone to make a movie about nothing other than a guy in a car and one that people would actually watch.

So I did watch the whole thing and was surprised when it ended. After thinking about it for a few days I have decided Locke is an intj primarily because I see myself acting in the same way were I given the same set of circumstances. ...

Interesting movie.

The Fly.

It's a crime that Jeff Goldblum didn't win an oscar for his role in this. Some of the best acting I've seen. His transition from man to monster was masterfully done.

But of course oscars are the realm of the safe and predictable.
Have you seen "Mr Frost"? Strikes me as a movie you might respect.

Guardians of the Galaxy - it was...okay.

@Jacobi - finish Tucker & Dale vs Evil? What'd you think?

Reactions: Switchgirl
Guardians of the Galaxy - it was...okay.

@Jacobi - finish Tucker & Dale vs Evil? What'd you think?
You did not ask me but I am going to comment anyway. These days its hard for me to find a movie I actually think is funny or is majorly funny. T&D vs E was one of the few movies I found to be so. The last where I actually laughed out loud was "Weekend at Bernies" because it was so stupid it was funny. :) Awesome pick.

Last edited:
I watched His Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, was alright, next to Hell Boy of which it reminded me.

Last film watched at the cinema - Lucy. Enjoyable but the ending lacked clarity. Still, I watched it twice.
Last film watched on Amazon - Searching for Sugarman. Well, it is a documentary really but I had to mention it. Exceptional. Gave me hope.
Last film watched on Sky TV - Got peer pressured into watching Paranormal Activity 4. It was silly. Poor teens knew something was wrong whilst the parents were oblivious. Some very funny moments though.

I like films.. A LOT x

Under the Skin....... arrghhhhh! I am not an idiot but this film made me feel like one.

It was so bad Scarllet Johonson had to get naked otherwise no one would have ever watched it.

I am not a fan of puzzling over deliberately obscure films.

Edit: nm have figured this out. Its all about a womans inner struggle concerning her inner self and her outer beauty.

Last edited:
The Railway man....
That a human could forgive another human like that makes me believe anything is possible.
An amazing story.

Had a good laugh watching the second instalment of Red with my brother. Must remember to buy that film at some point.

Wolf Children.

It wasn't necessarily bad.. But to be quite frank, I don't think I am quite fond of most Japanese films. (With the exception of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli).
I find the plots in (most) Japanese movies to be quite flat and dull. Most of them lack a climax.

All in all, they're mostly just not my cup of tea.. (Which is sad because Wolf Children's animations were beautiful and there were aspects of the story I did enjoy).

Wolf Children.

It wasn't necessarily bad.. But to be quite frank, I don't think I am quite fond of most Japanese films. (With the exception of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli).
I find the plots in (most) Japanese movies to be quite flat and dull. Most of them lack a climax.

All in all, they're mostly just not my cup of tea.. (Which is sad because Wolf Children's animations were beautiful and there were aspects of the story I did enjoy).

Try Howels Moving Castle, Spirted Away, then Vampire Hunter D...

Try Howels Moving Castle, Spirted Away, then Vampire Hunter D...

But to be quite frank, I don't think I am quite fond of most Japanese films. (With the exception of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli).

:D

Haven't heard of Vampire Hunter D, though. I'll be sure to check that out. Thanks!

[video=youtube_share;XwJhmqLU0so]http://youtu.be/XwJhmqLU0so[/video]
'Think this is an amazing idea, cannot wait for it ^.^

Palo Alto.

Some scenes were awkward as heck but overall it was pretty enjoyable.

After this movie I don't want kids anymore O.O

Legends of Valhalla: Thor.
I didn't choose it but for a kid movie, it was acceptable.