Knock Knock: Have a package for you. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Knock Knock: Have a package for you.

no i posted a video clip of klein speaking about false flags to make this conversation about the recent events

its YOU who keeps attacking me

i keep pointing out to you what it is you are doing but you just double down and continue attacking me instead of discussing the topic at hand

i keep posting info to bring the discussion back to the topic but you then just attack and ridicule me instead...

I see.
Tell me more.

you literally posted this ridicule of something i posted which you took out of context
Because it was fucking funny.
(Also, a gif of someone laughing is not ridiculing you)

Reactions: Wyote
How does that dismiss your post?
It is absolutely a giant leap to make that connection as a deep state secret false flag operation.

no it isn't

you were even shown information taken off his social media page before that was taken down that showed he had close connections to a black ops CIA operative

no it isn't

you were even shown information taken off his social media page before that was taken down that showed he had close connections to a black ops CIA operative
So do I dude.
He lives in Australia now.
Big whoop.
That does’t mean shit at all.
There is zero proof that his old friend had anything to do with the bombs whatsoever.
Prove it.
You cannot definitively do so.
It is impossible.
That is the point.

Last edited:
lets look again at my previous post and consider that the head of the CIA brennan was in an open war of words against trump...

In a social media post in 2016, Sayoc wrote: “I would like to wish my great friend from Academy 9 yrs military school Ricki a happy birthday and lifetime from CIA. Congrats on your invention and many successes my brother.”According to Forbidden Knowledge TV, Sayoc’s CIA friend Ricki is former CIA agent Enrique “Ric” Prado. This is Prado’s self-description on his website:

Enrique “Ric” Prado is a twenty five year veteran of the Central Intelligence Agency where he served in six overseas posts, including as Chief of Station in a Muslim country. Domestically, he served as Chief of Operations for the DCI’s Counterterrorist Center under Ambassador Cofer Black during the 11 September, 2001 attacks and the subsequent war on terrorism. He also served as the Deputy on the original bin Laden Task Force. Highly decorated, he received the CIA’s Distinguished Career Intelligence Medal (highest award given to Senior Officers), as well as CTC’s George Bush H. W. Bush Award for Excellence in Counterterrorism, among others. He is a native Spanish speaker and a graduate of George Mason University.

As C/OPS at CTC, then a Senior Intelligence Service (SIS) officer, Mr. Prado oversaw CIA’s counterterrorist efforts post 9/11 and coordinated SPECOPS activities with the NSC and FBI, as well as elite U.S. Military representatives from DELTA, and SEAL-Team Six then detailed to the CIA. Mr. Prado was also Deputy Chief East Asia Division, running CIA’s Korean Operations and previously, as Chief of CIA Liaison in Seoul, Korea. He spend his first ten years in CIA as a Paramilitary Officer serving in dangerous areas, to include 18-months in the jungles of Central America as the first CIA officer living in the anti-Sandinista “Contra” camps, and running CT operations in Peru and the Philippines. He is a former member of the elite USAF Pararescue. Upon retirement he worked as a Special Advisor to MITRE Corporation and subsequently as Vice President for Special Government Programs at Blackwater U.S.A.

So do I dude.
He lives in Australia now.
Big whoop.
That does’t mean shit at all.
There is zero proof that his old friend had anything to do with the bombs whatsoever.
Prove it.
You cannot definitely do so.
It is impossible.
That is the point.

and you can't prove it wasn't a false flag

Throughout his Agency career and post-retirement work in support of the U.S. Intelligence Community, Mr. Prado has developed a substantial network of intelligence operation officers, investigators, military and police officer contacts worldwide. He now brings these resources to the private sector.

i mean you don't think this shit is important?

In his 50-page e-book How to Get Away With Murder in America, author Evan Wright tells the story of Enrique Prado, a high-ranking CIA-officer-turned-Blackwater-employee who oversaw assassination units for both the CIA and the contractor. A federal organized crime squad run out of the Miami-Dade Police Department tied Prado to seven murders carried out while he worked as a bodyguard for a narco crime boss. At the time, the CIA declared him unavailable for questioning; the investigation was shut down before he was arrested or tried. (The Atlantic)

Prado is said to have moved a secret death squad from the CIA to Blackwater. (Wired)

According to Wright, Prado was involved with the Mafia throughout his CIA career, which ended with him as head of the agency’s secret assassination squad against Al Qaeda. Wright wrote: “In protecting Prado, the CIA arguably allowed a new type of mole — an agent not of a foreign government but of American criminal interests — to penetrate command.”

Not really, no.

wow

so lets say pipe bombs were sent to a bunch of high ranking conservative figures including trump and the guy who was accused of the parcels was shown through his social media to be closely tied to a CIA hitman who is part of an extensive network of black ops characters before his social media was scrubbed...you wouldn't think that was important?

lets look again at my previous post and consider that the head of the CIA brennan was in an open war of words against trump...

In a social media post in 2016, Sayoc wrote: “I would like to wish my great friend from Academy 9 yrs military school Ricki a happy birthday and lifetime from CIA. Congrats on your invention and many successes my brother.”According to Forbidden Knowledge TV, Sayoc’s CIA friend Ricki is former CIA agent Enrique “Ric” Prado. This is Prado’s self-description on his website:

Enrique “Ric” Prado is a twenty five year veteran of the Central Intelligence Agency where he served in six overseas posts, including as Chief of Station in a Muslim country. Domestically, he served as Chief of Operations for the DCI’s Counterterrorist Center under Ambassador Cofer Black during the 11 September, 2001 attacks and the subsequent war on terrorism. He also served as the Deputy on the original bin Laden Task Force. Highly decorated, he received the CIA’s Distinguished Career Intelligence Medal (highest award given to Senior Officers), as well as CTC’s George Bush H. W. Bush Award for Excellence in Counterterrorism, among others. He is a native Spanish speaker and a graduate of George Mason University.

As C/OPS at CTC, then a Senior Intelligence Service (SIS) officer, Mr. Prado oversaw CIA’s counterterrorist efforts post 9/11 and coordinated SPECOPS activities with the NSC and FBI, as well as elite U.S. Military representatives from DELTA, and SEAL-Team Six then detailed to the CIA. Mr. Prado was also Deputy Chief East Asia Division, running CIA’s Korean Operations and previously, as Chief of CIA Liaison in Seoul, Korea. He spend his first ten years in CIA as a Paramilitary Officer serving in dangerous areas, to include 18-months in the jungles of Central America as the first CIA officer living in the anti-Sandinista “Contra” camps, and running CT operations in Peru and the Philippines. He is a former member of the elite USAF Pararescue. Upon retirement he worked as a Special Advisor to MITRE Corporation and subsequently as Vice President for Special Government Programs at Blackwater U.S.A.

and you can't prove it wasn't a false flag

Throughout his Agency career and post-retirement work in support of the U.S. Intelligence Community, Mr. Prado has developed a substantial network of intelligence operation officers, investigators, military and police officer contacts worldwide. He now brings these resources to the private sector.

Okay?
That is his “friend’s” resume, not his.
We don’t know how great of "friends" they were either...I have people contact me who I don’t consider to be my friends but they did at one point.

Also proof? - again dude...you have the burden of proof.
To say otherwise is just fucking stupid and not how this shit works at all.
Occam's razor man....look it up.
I’m gone.
Talk to yourself some more.

Okay?
That is his “friend’s” resume, not his.
We don’t know how great of "friends" they were either...I have people contact me who I don’t consider to be my friends but they did at one point.

Also proof? - again dude...you have the burden of proof.
To say otherwise is just fucking stupid and not how this shit works at all.
Occam's razor man....look it up.
I’m gone.
Talk to yourself some more.

lol the hostility for bringing up such important info is incredible!

In a social media post in 2016, Sayoc wrote: “I would like to wish my great friend from Academy 9 yrs military school Ricki a happy birthday and lifetime from CIA. Congrats on your invention and many successes my brother.”

wow

so lets say pipe bombs were sent to a bunch of high ranking conservative figures including trump and the guy who was accused of the parcels was shown through his social media to be closely tied to a CIA hitman who is part of an extensive network of black ops characters before his social media was scrubbed...you wouldn't think that was important?
Not to me, no. What am I going to do? Detain the hitman? What's the point of arguing over things when we don't have all the facts? Has it even been confirmed that they were bombs?
Needless to say, people die all the time. I'm not going to care more for a public figure when they're threatened. They don't deserve to be talked about. Or do you want to talk about everyone who gets threats, or anyone who even gets attacked?

Reactions: Skarekrow
lol

In a social media post in 2016, Sayoc wrote: “I would like to wish my great friend from Academy 9 yrs military school Ricki a happy birthday and lifetime from CIA. Congrats on your invention and many successes my brother.”

Yeah, I grew up with my best friend Chris who now flies around on the airborne nuclear launch control aircraft...he’s the guy with the key.
Does that mean I’m part of some conspiracy?
I have two good friends both of whom had/have high level top secret clearance jobs in the military.
So what?
It proves a bunch of jack shit.
Burden of proof means you have to prove you are correct but until that point you are not.

lol the hostility for bringing up such important info is incredible!

It’s not the info that is making people hostile.
It’s your patronizing and dismissive self.
Good bye now.

Not to me, no. What am I going to do? Detain the hitman? What's the point of arguing over things when we don't have all the facts? Has it even been confirmed that they were bombs?
Needless to say, people die all the time. I'm not going to care more for a public figure when they're threatened. They don't deserve to be talked about. Or do you want to talk about everyone who gets threats, or anyone who even gets attacked?

then what are you doing in this thread?

this thread is about discussing those bombs

the implications of these attacks are two fold for the person on the street:
1) they could impact the elections
2) along with the shooting in the synagogue they could be used to shut down free speech online under the claim that 'inflammatory speech' leads to violence

But if the attacks are a false flag then the argument that the public discussing things online leads to random acts of violence is null and void

Ok everyone, everything that kinglear believes is the truth. Let's all get right with things here.
Communism is a very real threat, there are handlers of mind controlled assassins ready to take you down at a moments notice.
Let's all get terrified. War isn't real but also is. Immortal legacies control what I eat and when I take a shit.
I'm terrified.
So terrified, I can no longer function.
That's a reasonable reaction to all of this stuff.
Bless kinglear for somehow being able to function. He is a saint, a true god of this world.

Thanks kinglear! Job well done. We are but mere peasants in the presence of greatness.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Yeah, I grew up with my best friend Chris who now flies around on the airborne nuclear launch control aircraft...he’s the guy with the key.
Does that mean I’m part of some conspiracy?
I have two good friends both of whom had/have high level top secret clearance jobs in the military.
So what?
It proves a bunch of jack shit.
Burden of proof means you have to prove you are correct but until that point you are not.

if your pal chris was a CIA hitman and you'd just been arrested for posting explosive devices to political figures across the US and your connection to chris was on your social media page that was then scrubbed by the FBI then i'd say it was important

It’s not the info that is making people hostile.
It’s your patronizing and dismissive self.
Good bye now.

i'm not dismissing

i'm sharing information and engaging with peoples points

its you who keeps projecting in the most incredible way to watch

Reactions: Wyote
Ok everyone, everything that kinglear believes is the truth. Let's all get right with things here.
Communism is a very real threat, there are handlers of mind controlled assassins ready to take you down at a moments notice.
Let's all get terrified. War isn't real but also is. Immortal legacies control what I eat and when I take a shit.
I'm terrified.
So terrified, I can no longer function.
That's a reasonable reaction to all of this stuff.
Bless kinglear for somehow being able to function. He is a saint, a true god of this world.

Thanks kinglear! Job well done. We are but mere peasants in the presence of greatness.

wow great character assassination

could it be that you just don't like what i'm implying which is to say that these false flag attacks benefit the democrats in the upcoming election because they portray trump supporters as terrorists...