Knock Knock: Have a package for you. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Knock Knock: Have a package for you.

shame they took it down otherwise people could view his connection to a CIA pal on there

His own lawyer says he's too stupid to carry out these attacks however he would make a perfect patsy for a deep state actor who wanted to frame someone for the parcels

lmfao yea I'm friends with CIA agents and politicians too, I must be deep state. Best run along now, I might activate some Manchurian candidates.

Reactions: Skarekrow
lmfao yea I'm friends with CIA agents and politicians too, I must be deep state. Best run along now, I might activate some Manchurian candidates.

well you wouldn't be the one doing the activating

you would be the one set up as a patsy by the CIA guy

maybe a browning or a sig with your fingerprints might be found at the scene

flash back to 2010:

False Flag? 'Hoax Mail Bomb Staged Ahead of US Elex'

This is irrelevant to what I've said, much like most of your posts

This is irrelevant to what I've said, much like most of your posts

its very relevant

you employed sarcasm to say that because you know a person(s) in the CIA that you are a handler of mind controlled assassins

so i reminded you of how this happened before elections back in 2010 with crap 'bombs' designed to stir up media hype

its very relevant

you employed sarcasm to say that because you know a person(s) in the CIA that you are a handler of mind controlled assassins

so i reminded you of how this happened before elections back in 2010 with crap 'bombs' designed to stir up media hype

Alright man, good luck with all that

widow-gone-too-far-lp-1985-first-pressing-rare-htf-oop-hard-rockers_1710656

Looks like an asshole living in his van down by the river.
But I’m sure he’s just a patsy in a huge and intricate false flag plot...instead of just a douchebag POS too stupid to make bombs that work.

00sayoc-jumbo.jpg

Cesar Sayoc Jr., who is accused of sending explosive packages to several of the president’s critics, in a photo taken from social media.
lol his arms look fake

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
ok miss patroniser
Oh ho...so funny...wow, you really turned that around on me...
Super buuuuuurn.
lol

Are we making up new names for each other now?
(You started it! - says kinglear)
I have some good ones for you!

So did you have fun?

Reactions: Wyote and Icedream
Reactions: Icedream

you've quoted that completely out of context

but its good, its instructive as it will show people how you behave

Muhahahahahaha

Well, just tell me what it was that I owed you again? ;) ;) ;)
Oh right. I cut the standard job cost in half for you. If you want to pay in American dollars, what you would owe would be $320. If not, just look under other payment options on my page.
That aside, you did offer services or products to cover the rest of your payment.

Oh right. I cut the standard job cost in half for you. If you want to pay in American dollars, what you would owe would be $320. If not, just look under other payment options on my page.
That aside, you did offer services or products to cover the rest of your payment.

joking about carrying out a hit on a forum member...hilarious

the left thinks it can behave as shitty as it likes towards people who threaten its narratives and then they turn around and act all moralistic when it suits them!