Knock Knock: Have a package for you. | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Knock Knock: Have a package for you.

hi sandie

i understand your effort to prevent thread derailment so perhaps you could note it was the following poster who brought up immigration:

“This poster did this....”
whining.jpg

Ahem...that meme very clearly contains the fucko that sent the mail bombs.
Like I derailed the thread with crazy conspiracy theories and unproven bigoted BS.
(Look in a mirror dude)

hi sandie

i understand your effort to prevent thread derailment so perhaps you could note it was the following poster who brought up immigration:
Hi kinglear,
To clarify, I brought up efforts to keep the peace and prevent any further discord amongst members...you see that pretty blue and green sidebar by my name? The one that says Moderator Staff Member? This gives me permission to ask you nicely to cease certian behaviors in the forum, whether publicly or privately.

To re-aquaint you with forum rules, (which should be read upon joining our community and re-visited when in question), it is the poster who takes responsibility to respect the originating posters choice of topic.
See it here:
https://www.infjs.com/threads/knock-knock-have-a-package-for-you.35812/
In this statement the OP clearly implies that he/she does not believe there was a threat to the aformentioned past presidents, instead that there was political bias behind the motive in mailing the bombs. And, the OP asks for others' thoughts regarding that opinion. There is absolutely nothing in the meaning of the OP's post implying immigration, gun laws, etc. are the cause of the political bias. This is what you could have addressed to keep the thread on topic. Just because another poster chooses to post something radomly does not constitute a retaliating post from you. We have several individuals here in the forum who like to engage in deep debates over the current state of affairs regarding politics and albeit the discussion gets quite passionate and racey at times...but at the end of the day they claim a virtual handshake, agree to disagree, and forum harmony resumes.

Make sense?

So, my suggestion to you going forward is to keep what I have said in the back of your mind before you post, find an understanding with your peers, keep respect for the original posters idea, opinion, rant, etc. and do your part to maintain forum rules. If you do not, you'll find that the admin team is very swift in informing you of the infraction and will enforce the rules accordingly. If you're unaware of the rules and terms of the forum, you may find a link to them by scrolling to the foot of this page and read them.

Thank you in advance for understanding the position of other members as well as the administrative team by doing your part to assure others enjoy future conversations. Good day.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Hi kinglear,
To clarify, I brought up efforts to keep the peace and prevent any further discord amongst members...you see that pretty blue and green sidebar by my name? The one that says Moderator Staff Member? This gives me permission to ask you nicely to cease certian behaviors in the forum, whether publicly or privately.
Make sense?

So, my suggestion to you going forward is to keep what I have said in the back of your mind before you post, find an understanding with your peers, keep respect for the original posters idea, opinion, rant, etc. and do your part to maintain forum rules. If you do not, you'll find that the admin team is very swift in informing you of the infraction and will enforce the rules accordingly. If you're unaware of the rules and terms of the forum, you may find a link to them by scrolling to the foot of this page and read them.

Thank you in advance for understanding the position of other members as well as the administrative team by doing your part to assure others enjoy future conversations. Good day.

i'm afraid it doesn't make sense to me in the sense that the person who derailed the thread was skarekrow

he made it about immigration

that is an observable fact

if you ignore that fact you risk undermining the legitimacy of the staff

so really you should be quoting the rule to him; that would be justice

i'm afraid it doesn't make sense to me in the sense that the person who derailed the thread was skarekrow

Hello - the MEME has the bomber in it - are you that dense?
Christ.

Comment #24 in this thread specifically has you bring up immigration in concert with the bombings.
You brought it up.

(Apology?)
Your implication that I began this immigration issue is wholly fabricated.
That is an observable FACT.

Last edited:

As a matter of facts, all involved have been made aware. This ends now, move along with the OP in the thread.

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow