Knock Knock: Have a package for you. | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Knock Knock: Have a package for you.

wow great character assassination

could it be that you just don't like what i'm implying which is to say that these false flag attacks benefit the democrats in the upcoming election because they portray trump supporters as terrorists...

Sorry can't talk, busy being terrified

no i'm answering each point in turn despite being attacked

its you guys trying to say that the information i'm presenting here is not important (dismissing)

That is another assumption.
You haven’t offered any substantial proof other than a bunch of links to conspiracy videos and pages.
That is not proof man.
You have the burden - do you not understand that?

Reactions: Wyote
ah i see....so no one should ever discuss what's going on in the world if it might reflect badly on your political party because it might upset you

ok

giphy.gif

Reactions: Skarekrow
That is another assumption.
You haven’t offered any substantial proof other than a bunch of links to conspiracy videos and pages.
That is not proof man.
You have the burden - do you not understand that?

sure

so wouldn't the sharing of information be pertinent to such a case where proof is still being gathered by people?

i posted a screen grab of the guys social media page before it was scrubbed

ah i see....so no one should ever discuss what's going on in the world if it might reflect badly on your political party because it might upset you

ok
everyone stop talking now...wyote doesn't like what he's hearing...

Look at all these weird false words you're putting in my mouth

giphy.gif

sure

so wouldn't the sharing of information be pertinent to such a case where proof is still being gathered by people?

Not really.
You have a bunch of BS floating around about the story and there is no way to discern if that is real or not.
So how about we don’t start jumping to conclusions about false flags, which is a big leap.
Let’s see what the facts show us.
But you don’t trust “them” to show you the real facts though do you?

Not really.
You have a bunch of BS floating around about the story and there is no way to discern if that is real or not.
So how about we don’t start jumping to conclusions about false flags, which is a big leap.
Let’s see what the facts show us.
But you don’t trust “them” to show you the real facts though do you?

the facts are what we are tryin to establish

but maybe what you mean is we should wait to hear what CNN tells us?

the facts are what we are tryin to establish

but maybe what you mean is we should wait to hear what CNN tells us?
Did I say that?
Nope.
Assumptions.
Dismissals.
Etc.
Good bye again.

45636899_722545574785494_672891375213084672_n.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
Is it safe to say, then, no American's are criminals? News flash. We sure spend billions or prisons. Peace.
What are you attempting to say?
News flash!
Statistically immigrants...even illegal immigrants are far less likely to commit a violent crime(s) than someone born here in the US (I didn’t want to say “native" born, because well, we either stole it from Mexico or the Native Americans, so that wouldn’t be so true).
And yes...for us proclaiming to be the “Land of the Free” we have the most imprisoned population of any country in the world.
News flash, they are for-profit prisons, with lobbyists who write the laws and hand them over to be passed by our dumbshit Congress...even Jeff Sessions is invested in for-profit prisons which was a huge conflict of interest - but he’s out now anyhow so the Prez can shut down any investigation into his dirty dealings - witch hunt my ass...how many folks have gone to prison now who are connected to the campaign?
Ridiculous...this is worse than the Saturday night massacre because we don’t even have a Congress in place willing to not bow down and submit to Trump or be smeared by his vicious attacks on Twitter that his base follow blindly even though the majority are totally false if not misleading in some way.
You want to talk about criminals.
Look in DC.
Strange that we had this huge emergency caravan about to attack us and overrun us any day now...suddenly, not really in the news anymore.
Land of the free indeed - we have a disproportionate amount of non-white people sitting in our prisons, when again - the statistics say that white people commit crimes and do drugs at basically the same rate...it’s just that one group gets arrested less, have shorter and lighter sentences, are more likely to have the charges dropped, don’t get shot down by LEOs who have itchy trigger fingers and PTSD.
There are tons of people sitting in prison for smoking weed or not violent marijuana related things - which is now legal in 10 states plus DC for recreational use and 33 more for medicinal use.
Yet...we didn’t reduce peoples' sentences at all...I guess one can argue that it was still illegal when they got caught with it - so too bad, so sad.
Very compassionate of us.
You know...many states have prison quotas to fill...if they don’t meet them, they pay extra...don’t believe me...any search engine will do.
It’s good money for the investors to keep them in prison, and it’s nearly free labor -

And yet...I’m supposed to be afraid of the bunch of women and children and yes, even men(!) who are coming to turn themselves over as refugees?
They aren’t invading...they don’t have weapons they are going to storm through the border with.
But Trump says to treat rocks as if they are bullets in their case.
Again...so compassionate and Christianly of us...instead of sending the military down to help in a humanitarian manner he sends them to shoot anyone who looks suspicious.
Such fear-mongering...how sad for us as a society to look at people like that instead of the same as us only in different circumstances.

So yeah...the point of the meme is that we have someone who is playing up the hate, separation, the fear, the bigotry, the sexism...this has in turn found root in more than one crazy nut case (and I’m not saying that there aren’t crazy nut case liberals either, because there sure AF are).
You know who else said “the media is the enemy of the people!” ?
Stalin.
What was your point?
Peace back.