Knock Knock: Have a package for you. | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Knock Knock: Have a package for you.

It's been made. Peace.

What are you attempting to say?
News flash!
Statistically immigrants...even illegal immigrants are far less likely to commit a violent crime(s) than someone born here in the US (I didn’t want to say “native" born, because well, we either stole it from Mexico or the Native Americans, so that wouldn’t be so true)..

2017 criminal illegal alien I.C.E arrests:

Assaults…48,000
Sexual offenses…12,000
Weapon offenses…11,000
Homicides…1,900

Total…125,000

But the thing to consider is that this is not just about this caravan as there are other caravans behind this one

Also we are seeing similar movements of people into europe and it is all being encouraged by powerful corporate forces for example those behind the EU who want to allocate quotas of migrants to members states indefinately

This is not about helping those migrants as it is those very same corporate forces that caused them to become migrants in the first place. They are doing it for IDEOLOGICAL reasons so we then have to consider if that is going to work out well for everyone including the migrants or if it is really for the benefit of the elites behind these movements

Its not really an immigration debate. Its an ideology debate that is hiding behind issues like immigration

2017 criminal illegal alien I.C.E arrests:

Assaults…48,000
Sexual offenses…12,000
Weapon offenses…11,000
Homicides…1,900

Total…125,000

But the thing to consider is that this is not just about this caravan as there are other caravans behind this one

Also we are seeing similar movements of people into europe and it is all being encouraged by powerful corporate forces for example those behind the EU who want to allocate quotas of migrants to members states indefinately

This is not about helping those migrants as it is those very same corporate forces that caused them to become migrants in the first place. They are doing it for IDEOLOGICAL reasons so we then have to consider if that is going to work out well for everyone including the migrants or if it is really for the benefit of the elites behind these movements

Its not really an immigration debate. Its an ideology debate that is hiding behind issues like immigration

Whoop-dee-do.

Still missing the point.

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 2.41.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 2.41.14 PM.png

Reactions: JennyDaniella
Were illegal alien criminals in the pipe bombs?

Whoop-dee-do.

Still missing the point.

NEW RESEARCH: The impact of illegal aliens on crime rates, data codebook and “do file”
17 Jan , 2018

Using newly released detailed data on all prisoners who entered the Arizona state prison from January 1985 through June 2017, we are able to separate non-U.S. citizens by whether they are illegal or legal residents. This data do not rely on self-reporting by criminals. Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes and serve 10.5% longer sentences, more likely to be classified as dangerous, and 45% more likely to be gang members than U.S. citizens. Yet, there are several reasons that these numbers are likely to underestimate the share of crime committed by undocumented immigrants. There are dramatic differences between in the criminal histories of convicts who are U.S. citizens and undocumented immigrants.

Young convicts are especially likely to be undocumented immigrants. While undocumented immigrants from 15 to 35 years of age make up slightly over 2 percent of the Arizona population, they make up almost 8% of the prison population. Even after adjusting for the fact that young people commit crime at higher rates, young undocumented immigrants commit crime at twice the rate of young U.S. citizens. These undocumented immigrants also tend to commit more serious crimes.

If undocumented immigrants committed crime nationally as they do in Arizona, in 2016 they would have been responsible for over 1,000 more murders, 5,200 rapes, 8,900 robberies, 25,300 aggravated assaults, and 26,900 burglaries.
https://crimeresearch.org/2018/01/impact-illegal-aliens-crime-rates/

NEW RESEARCH: The impact of illegal aliens on crime rates, data codebook and “do file”
17 Jan , 2018

Using newly released detailed data on all prisoners who entered the Arizona state prison from January 1985 through June 2017, we are able to separate non-U.S. citizens by whether they are illegal or legal residents. This data do not rely on self-reporting by criminals. Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes and serve 10.5% longer sentences, more likely to be classified as dangerous, and 45% more likely to be gang members than U.S. citizens. Yet, there are several reasons that these numbers are likely to underestimate the share of crime committed by undocumented immigrants. There are dramatic differences between in the criminal histories of convicts who are U.S. citizens and undocumented immigrants.

Young convicts are especially likely to be undocumented immigrants. While undocumented immigrants from 15 to 35 years of age make up slightly over 2 percent of the Arizona population, they make up almost 8% of the prison population. Even after adjusting for the fact that young people commit crime at higher rates, young undocumented immigrants commit crime at twice the rate of young U.S. citizens. These undocumented immigrants also tend to commit more serious crimes.

If undocumented immigrants committed crime nationally as they do in Arizona, in 2016 they would have been responsible for over 1,000 more murders, 5,200 rapes, 8,900 robberies, 25,300 aggravated assaults, and 26,900 burglaries.

Fear-monger all you want.
That’s all it is.
You can say that I’m not seeing the truth, but you don’t even live here man...not saying that makes worlds of difference, but there are social subtleties that are missed and all I see you doing is spreading your message of xenophobia and separatist far-right conspiratorial views to people who are actually living in the communities of which you are opining.
Really?
I should be blaming the woes of the country on the refugees and illegal immigrants right?
Not on...hmmmm...maybe Wall St./Rich and our Congress jerking each other off?
Let’s all worry about the scary “caravan” while the new chief of the EPA destroys it and everything it stands for and he rapes protected lands and rolls back safety restrictions to protect people - the opposite of what they are supposed to do.
But let’s worry about a bunch of people who look different and have a different culture than us - how could they assimilate right?
That’s why we are the “melting pot” supposedly.
Except the german-swiss cheese doesn’t want to mix with the smoked gouda - it’s too wild for our vanilla life.
But don’t worry as we disassemble your unaffordable healthcare even more - look, it’s an invasion!!
A taco truck is as ethnic as some folks dare to get.
lmao

Fear mongering dribble.

Last edited:
It’s peculiar that government agencies, notorious for aggregating the most obscure statistics imaginable, do not tabulate crime data for illegal aliens. Why do you think that’s the case?
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/illegal-immigrant-crime-rates/

I’ve often wondered myself why Congress passed a law forbidding the CDC from compiling data on gun violence and deaths...oh yeah...a bunch of self-serving, NRA lobbyist whores passed this pile of shite - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment
So yeah...your “proof” is leaking.
The DOJ and DHS both release quarterly “alien incarceration reports” as passed by the Trumpster - so again, wrong.
Why do I think? - because you cannot accurately count such a group...you can estimate the amount...but it hasn’t been on the US census since the 50’s - of course the Trump admin wants to put the question of legality into the census which again is just stupid.
As if they are going to mail their address to the Trump admin and wait for ICE to pick them up...lmao.
Besides both the Democrats and Republicans rely on their favorite think tank to give them estimates skewed one way or the other depending on what they want them to say ($$$$$$$).
According to Trump we had several million illegally vote in the last election...and the group lead by now un-elected Chris Kobach to find the fraud - never found jack or shit and disbanded quietly.
lmao.
Whatever man.
More hyperbole.

17 Jan , 2018

It’s peculiar that government agencies, notorious for aggregating the most obscure statistics imaginable, do not tabulate crime data for illegal aliens. Why do you think that’s the case?
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/illegal-immigrant-crime-rates/

Considering you don't even live here in Arizona---and I do as a matter of fact and I am Mexican-American--- you are just re-posting as Skare has mentioned "fear mongering" facts. I am so tired of people pulling the stupid "Mexicans are dangerous card" and pulling generalizations out of their asses because of the false news the mass media is sharing.

Let's not forget that Mexicans are not only group that has committed felons and crimes in the U.S. I could name all the ethnic/racials groups but I don't have time considering I have to study after this.

If you live in the U.S. (WHICH YOU DON'T) you would see that a good majority of Mexicans who immigrate here to the U.S. just want to work and are extremely hard-working individuals. Do you honestly know how hard it is for a Mexican immigrant to gain legalization? It's not fucking easy. Trust me, I know because I didn't get my citizenship till I was 18! I lived in the U.S. practically all my life, but it took me and my parents 18 years to become U.S. citizens. 18 fucking years!

And my father and mother came to the U.S. through student visas, but even it took them almost two decades to become U.S. citizens! Even for us folk who came here LEGALLY struggled our asses off! And it's not cheap. Being a citizen takes a good chunk of money and time, which many Mexican immigrants do not have.

So, Trump and other Republictards saying that Mexican immigrants should come here legally, yeah they can go fuck themselves considering the long and ardous process one in reality has to go through just for a piece of paper. Trump and other Republican officials have been pulling the stupid fear-mongering card for years now but are completely blind to the fact that thousands of hard-working Mexicans are picking their goddamn fruit, constructing, cleaning houses, etc etc.

Trump says Mexicans are taking our jobs?? Fuck those ridiculous statements! Mexicans are taking the low-paying jobs such as cleaning someone's shit and working at Burger King, and other employment that nobody else wants to do! But nope! We are the bad guys!

So far, you have been doing but fucking trolling here in this forum and bringing absolute nonsense facts.

Whewwwww. I am going to go because I am this close to losing my shit.

Last edited:
Fear-monger all you want.
That’s all it is.
You can say that I’m not seeing the truth, but you don’t even live here man...not saying that makes worlds of difference, but there are social subtleties that are missed and all I see you doing is spreading your message of xenophobia and separatist far-right conspiratorial views to people who are actually living in the communities of which you are opining.
Really?
I should be blaming the woes of the country on the refugees and illegal immigrants right?
Not on...hmmmm...maybe Wall St./Rich and our Congress jerking each other off?
Let’s all worry about the scary “caravan” while the new chief of the EPA destroys it and everything it stands for and he rapes protected lands and rolls back safety restrictions to protect people - the opposite of what they are supposed to do.
But let’s worry about a bunch of people who look different and have a different culture than us - how could they assimilate right?
That’s why we are the “melting pot” supposedly.
Except the german-swiss cheese doesn’t want to mix with the smoked gouda - it’s too wild for our vanilla life.
But don’t worry as we disassemble your unaffordable healthcare even more - look, it’s an invasion!!
A taco truck is as ethnic as some folks dare to get.
lmao

Fear mongering dribble.

no i don't blame immigrants

i blame the corporate oligarchs who use mass immigration as a way to destroy societal cohesion so that they can socially engineer society into a new slave class

Considering you don't even live here in Arizona---and I do as a matter of fact and I am Mexican-American--- you are just re-posting as Skare has mentioned "fear mongering" facts. I am so tired of people pulling the stupid "Mexicans are dangerous card" and pulling generalizations out of their asses because of the false news the mass media is sharing.

Let's not forget that Mexicans are not only group that has committed felons and crimes in the U.S. I could name all the ethnic/racials groups but I don't have time considering I have to study after this.

If you live in the U.S. (WHICH YOU DON'T) you would see that a good majority of Mexicans who immigrate here to the U.S. just want to work and are extremely hard-working individuals. .

its not really all about crime as far as i'm concerned. Crime is just a talking point as people try to find things wrong with the process going on

My problem with what's going on is that MASS immigration is about disconnecting people from their culture and their sense of place and their sense of self

When marxist city planners in the 1960's were able to impose their vision on places they flattened historic areas to create what they call a 'tabula rasa' which is to say a blank slate

My belief is that they are using MASS immigration in the same way. I say 'mass' immigration because i'm not talking about the natural process of some people moving around looking for work, i'm talking about elite engineered movements of huge numbers of people.

This is done to smash societal cohesion. So for example if you flood many people into a country very quickly they do not integrate well because they don't need to. They often just form colonies and voting demographics. This creates tribes within a country who are all then competing with each other for their own self advancement instead of seeing each other as fellow countrymen and women

When we add a further layer to the process which is the teaching of critical theory by neo-marxist professors in universities we then see young people who want no part in their nation state.

So what we are seeing is a tearing apart of society due to identity politics and also a growing number of people who don't feel invested in anyway in the nation they live in. This causes the social contract to breakdown

If you look at native peoples who lost their culture and land it invariably leads to social problems like depression, drink and drug abuse, violence, crime and so on because if people don't have a sense of self and a sense of place it breeds nihilism and apathy which is exactly the state that the elites want society in because then they can mould them more easily

People with a sense of self and of place and pride in their community and a sense of common purpose and vision are difficult to control

I’ve often wondered myself why Congress passed a law forbidding the CDC from compiling data on gun violence and deaths...oh yeah...a bunch of self-serving, NRA lobbyist whores passed this pile of shite .

gun ownership exists for a reason

yes some people abuse guns but many of those people are criminals who own illegal guns

the purpose of gun ownership is to protect individual rights against tyrannical government

this is why collectivists who want to impose tyrannical government on private individuals hate private gun ownership

gun ownership exists for a reason

yes some people abuse guns but many of those people are criminals who own illegal guns

the purpose of gun ownership is to protect individual rights against tyrannical government

this is why collectivists who want to impose tyrannical government on private individuals hate private gun ownership

Right over your damn head...

Reactions: Wyote
I'm watching up there...

Right over your damn head...

no what is going on seems to be going right over your head...it's all political....the gun rights issue, the orchestrated (weaponised) MASS immigration, the orchestrated banking crises, the destruction of the middle class, the breaking up of society through identity politics pushed by neo-marxist critical theory etc....you are being systematically TAKEN DOWN

New video shows migrant caravan is 'organized, well-funded'

no what is going on seems to be going right over your head...it's all political....the gun rights issue, the orchestrated (weaponised) MASS immigration, the orchestrated banking crises, the destruction of the middle class, the breaking up of society through identity politics pushed by neo-marxist critical theory etc....you are being systematically TAKEN DOWN

Faux News...mouthpiece of the lying POTUS in chief.

Total BS.

OMG - “systematically TAKEN DOWN”!!!!
Holy shit man!

Again - too bad we are fear-mongering and not acting compassionately.

You conspiracy theories are just that.

OMG - “systematically TAKEN DOWN”!!!!
Holy shit man!.

absolutely

all the climate change caused by man made carbon dioxide is 'fear mongering' to get you to aquiesce to the changes they want to bring in to cull you and control the survivors

the 'smart' meters they want to instal in your homes for example will be done to 'combat climate change' but they operate on wireless

Wireless wake-up call | Jeromy Johnson | TEDxBerkeley

How is this relevant to updates regarding the bomb scare? Where are things in relation to the fella that is suspected of mailing the bombs?

Perhaps if you want to discuss relevant immigration law and propsed changes then create a thread supporting your ideas of relationship between immigration and the other issues you've mentioned here. (?)

Have a beautiful day.

Reactions: Skarekrow
How is this relevant to updates regarding the bomb scare? Where are things in relation to the fella that is suspected of mailing the bombs?

Perhaps if you want to discuss relevant immigration law and propsed changes then create a thread supporting your ideas of relationship between immigration and the other issues you've mentioned here. (?)

Have a beautiful day.

hi sandie

i understand your effort to prevent thread derailment so perhaps you could note it was the following poster who brought up immigration:

45636899_722545574785494_672891375213084672_n.jpg