Knock Knock: Have a package for you. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Knock Knock: Have a package for you.

Oh right. I cut the standard job cost in half for you. If you want to pay in American dollars, what you would owe would be $320. If not, just look under other payment options on my page.
That aside, you did offer services or products to cover the rest of your payment.

Okay...got the pies you ordered right here.

Reactions: Icedream
joking about carrying out a hit on a forum member...hilarious

the left thinks it can behave as shitty as it likes towards people who threaten its narratives and then they turn around and act all moralistic when it suits them!
Nobody implied it was on a forum member but you and your jumping to conclusions again.

Reactions: Wyote and Icedream
joking about carrying out a hit on a forum member...hilarious

the left thinks it can behave as shitty as it likes towards people who threaten its narratives and then they turn around and act all moralistic when it suits them!
What the hell are you talking about? Who said anything about a forum member? Do you want to know what would be more tasteless than me actually saying that? You claiming I said that.

Also: I'm not left wing.

Reactions: Skarekrow
What the hell are you talking about? Who said anything about a forum member? Do you want to know what would be more tasteless than me actually saying that? You claiming I said that.

Also: I'm not left wing.

who said i was talking about you?

Oh man...now I’m getting accused of threatening by implication and what was clearly a joke that didn’t even involve you @kinglear...are you the thread police here now?
More false assumptions.

who said i was talking about you?
Unlike you, I have a reason to believe what I've stated. You quoted me, and then proceeded to rant about how your opposing party is this and that.

Unlike you, I have a reason to believe what I've stated. You quoted me, and then proceeded to rant about how your opposing party is this and that.

maybe you should look at some of the abuse i've received from certain posters here and then you'll understand what i'm talking about and yes some of it has had threatening overtones

maybe you should look at some of the abuse i've received from certain posters here and then you'll understand what i'm talking about and yes some of it has had threatening overtones
I know all about how the left acts on this site. There's no need to educate. We're talking about you right now.

I know all about how the left acts on this site. There's no need to educate. We're talking about you right now.

yes and i'm telling you about my experience on this site

insults, ridicule, ganging up, threats, abusive language being told to 'fuck off' etc

i have sometimes mirrored someones behaviour to illustrate to them what they are doing but otherwise in the face of that i think i have remained very respectful

You're telling me about telling me about your experiences.
Do you want to keep going in circles?

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
yes and i'm telling you about my experience on this site

insults, ridicule, ganging up, threats, abusive language being told to 'fuck off' etc

i have sometimes mirrored someones behaviour to illustrate to them what they are doing but otherwise in the face of that i think i have remained very respectful

Blatantly dismissing everything someone says or posts is very disrespectful.

that's what you have been doing to me

Naomi Wolf Exposes Fake News / False Flags

You've already offered to show me, so could you please give me an example of how Skare has blatantly dismissed what you said.

that's what you have been doing to me

Naomi Wolf Exposes Fake News / False Flags

And see, once again...it’s about you.
You just made it about you again and how persecuted you are.
It seems like you like being the victim and a pariah.

You've already offered to show me, so could you please give me an example of how Skare has blatantly dismissed what you said.

you only have to scroll back through this thread to find examples:

OMG a CIA connection!
Let’s all jump to giant insane conclusions!
I have deeper connections than that.
Ever heard of six degrees of separation?
Derp.

And see, once again...it’s about you.
You just made it about you again and how persecuted you are.
It seems like you like being the victim and a pariah.

no i posted a video clip of klein speaking about false flags to make this conversation about the recent events

its YOU who keeps attacking me

i keep pointing out to you what it is you are doing but you just double down and continue attacking me instead of discussing the topic at hand

i keep posting info to bring the discussion back to the topic but you then just attack and ridicule me instead...

How does that dismiss your post?
It is absolutely a giant leap to make that connection as a deep state secret false flag operation.

you literally posted this ridicule of something i posted which you took out of context

1Otk.gif

I know, I just wanted to see what you would pick out.

Somewhere in here, there's an actual point. This is dismissive, but have you heard of six degrees of separation?