Knock Knock: Have a package for you. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Knock Knock: Have a package for you.

i'm guessing an angry white cis gendered jewish male from london?

Thought you didn't like identity politics, so now you're trying to figure out my identity?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Thought you didn't like identity politics, so now you're trying to figure out my identity?

well you called me a cis gendered white male so why are you so shifty about your own identity?

what are you hiding?

after you played identity politics why are you so scared to say your identity?

lets break it down: are you a cis gendered male?

you've posted an avatar with a white guy in it so is that photo you or have you posted some photo of some random guy as your avatar?

well you called me a cis gendered white male so why are you so shifty about your own identity?

I'm not, it's really fucking obvious.

I now can't believe you're doing this:

5a0f5d7c3dbef482008b6df6-750-375.jpg

Over my avatar.

Not being shifty about my identity, genius.

you still are being shifty. you want to play identity politics but shrink back when the spotlight is put on you

you haven't said that is you in the photo

you haven't said you are cis gendered

you haven't said if you are jewish and you haven't said if you are from london

you are definately angry though

Fake Pipe Bomb Charade Continues
By Kurt Nimmo

If Jeff Zucker can be believed, CNN has received another pipe bomb which, like the previous described pipe bombs, almost certainly isn’t a bomb at all, but a pile of odds and ends made to resemble a pipe bomb (for those who have no idea what a real pipe bomb looks like).

Another suspicious package addressed to CNN has been intercepted. This time in Atlanta. All mail is being screened off site. Note from Jeff: pic.twitter.com/I6TXSkoluQ

— CNN Communications (@CNNPR) October 29, 2018

The corporate media insists this is some sort of “copycat” incident. Obviously, Cesar Sayoc isn’t responsible—he was arrested last week and faces arraignment later today for “mailing” (with uncanceled stamps) the previous assemblages of junk described as IEDs by the media (a term used to describe terrorist explosive devices, the sort that actually explode and kill people).

I believe this latest “pipe bomb” was sent by the same people who sent the previous non-bombs—and it wasn’t Cesar Sayoc, who is little more than a dim-witted patsy. This entire event is an orchestrated act of political theater designed to stampede ill-informed and propagandized Americans into the polls where they will vote for Democrats on the first Tuesday in November.

The entire affair is reminiscent of Operation Gladio and its Strategy of Tension, that is to say orchestrating terror attacks to realize a political objective by manipulating the public with fear and trepidation.
“You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game,” admitted Vincenzo Vinciguerra, a figure connected to the Gladio terror operation in Italy. “The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public to turn to the State to ask for greater security.”

The CNN-Democrat fake bombs are also being used for political purpose. The cartoonish stripper and conman Cesar Sayoc—with his farcical Trump regalia emblazoned van—is a classic patsy (and his role is presumably, like the Red Brigades in Germany, a creation of the state and its intelligence services; in Italy, it was the work of the military secret service Servizio Informazioni Difesa collaborating with Ordine Nuovo, a fascist group).

It is well-known that the FBI specializes in patsy terror operations, using informants and provocateurs to keep the forever war on terror moving forward to its ultimate destination: an all-encompassing police and surveillance state, the primary objective being the destruction of any political competition.

This charade of non-bombs and hyperbolic corporate media headlines will slide right into the election. I’m not sure if it will be effective. Millions of Americans are fed-up with the government, that’s why they naively voted for the poseur Donald Trump.

No doubt many will accept this latest theatrical stunt as legitimate despite its glaring inconsistencies and—quite frankly—stupidity. Less Americans are swayed by state propaganda than were two decades ago. However, there remains a significant degree of ignorance within the public at large on political and historical issues, due primarily to public education and ceaseless media propaganda (which is also inserted into entertainment).

But does it matter? The war party remains in control no matter who gets elected to an increasingly irrelevant Congress. The fight between Democrats and Republicans—increasingly frenzied and downright vile and uncivilized—is nothing but an absurd political cabaret designed to foment discord and violence, behavior that can be exploited by the state in classic Hegelian fashion.

OMG a CIA connection!
Let’s all jump to giant insane conclusions!
I have deeper connections than that.
Ever heard of six degrees of separation?
Derp.

Last edited:
OMG a CIA connection!
Let’s all jump to giant insane conclusions!
I have deeper connections than that.
Ever heard of six degrees of separation?
Derp.

how did he manage to post parcels from all over the country without leaving his state?

also how did he manage to send another parcel after being placed in police custody?

derp!

I managed to get on the dude's FB page before it got taken down and I gotta say: what an absolute fucking loser.

shame they took it down otherwise people could view his connection to a CIA pal on there

His own lawyer says he's too stupid to carry out these attacks however he would make a perfect patsy for a deep state actor who wanted to frame someone for the parcels

how did he manage to post parcels from all over the country without leaving his state?

also how did he manage to send another parcel after being placed in police custody?

derp!

Hmmmm...the postal service?
(They were all mailed from Florida)
Hmmm....because it was in circulation already?
Great arguments!

Last edited:
His own lawyer says he's too stupid to carry out these attacks however he would make a perfect patsy for a deep state actor who wanted to frame someone for the parcels

Or course his lawyer says that.
Honestly...again you have the burden of proof with such claims.
I don’t see how you can possibly prove what you suspect without having access to all the case information.

Hmmmm...the postal service?
(They were all mailed from Florida)
Hmmm....because it was in circulation already?
Great arguments!

ok genius explain what this lone nut hoped to achieve by posting these non operational clusters of junk right before the elections?

ok genius explain what this lone nut hoped to achieve by posting these non operational clusters of junk right before the elections?
He’s a fucking nutter dude.
Don’t get condescending “genius”.
You have proven a lot of jack shit.

He’s a fucking nutter dude.
Don’t get condescending “genius”.
You have proven a lot of jack shit.

they did the same thing with operation gladio

its called a 'strategy of tension'

'proving' this at this stage is not easy as it wasn't when terror attacks were carried out in italy and blamed on the red brigade in the 1970's but over time the truth came out leading to investigations

there was no doubt people like you at the time all too willing to believe everything the corporate media shoved down your throats without ever questioning any of it