Kamala Harris: Biden's VP | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Kamala Harris: Biden's VP

@Wyote

Lock this thread for a day or two.

It totally was supposed to be a Kamala Harris puff-piece and it's not working as originally planned.

In a way, it kind of is though. We know as a female candidate her womanhood is going to be picked apart and there will be double standards.

The tweet that started this is apparently alleging that she slept with someone to get to where she is. I'm not familiar enough with her career or personal life to know what happened but I'm not going to take a snarky tweet seriously. Then we have others making sexist jokes. Trump has already called her "Nasty" too, as he likes to call any woman who challenges him. This is all part of it.

In a way, it kind of is though. We know as a female candidate her womanhood is going to be picked apart and there will be double standards.

The tweet that started this is apparently alleging that she slept with someone to get to where she is. I'm not familiar enough with her career or personal life to know what happened but I'm not going to take a snarky tweet seriously. Then we have others making sexist jokes. Trump has already called her "Nasty" too, as he likes to call any woman who challenges him. This is all part of it.
There's totally sexist motivations behind many attacks on Kamala Harris, it's why I can't wait for her to obliterate Mike "electrocute the gays" Pence on that debate stage.

what makes u think i care about poo
Because behind this lovable yellow exterior, I'm really Rahm Emmanuel.

5998fc609b6abca8f2ec124946062526.jpg

Well, you don't have to care.

I think that the establishment of the Democratic Party is pretty cool though.
sure.. the more heads a body has the better it operates

im not american.. america a third world country pretending to be numba one.. live by the sword die by it, the time is nigh
I dare you to say that inside of the American military base that's probably in your country.