Pin

"Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart
Jun 26, 2017
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4, 3-8-7
giphy.gif

Ms. Harris is likely going to be the next Vice President of the United States.

She's a highly educated person, extremely professional, and has a record which draws attention whatever side of the political aisle you're on.

Ultimately, a fitting choice for the job in my opinion.

What do you think?

draws attention whatever side of the political aisle you're on.

great at debates.
Both good points.

Ink wasn't even dry and the opposition is trying to make her out to be a lier and radical leftist.
Imho, I do not believe this will bode well for the Trump team.
....did you watch how she wadded Barr up and left his face red and his mouth s. t.v. stuttering? Nope, this is going to be the magic show to end the shitshow.

The job of Vice President would drive me insane, it's so freaking close to the finish line it's not even funny.

46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg

I just don't know what Kamala's demographic is supposed to be. She's not popular with the democratic hardliners because of her association with the police, and I'm not aware of anything that would make her popular with swing voters. She's more or less got the demographics Biden already has.

I just don't know what Kamala's demographic is supposed to be.

She's more or less got the demographics Biden already has.

I think of it as an insurance policy. If any doubts arise about Biden amongst his core constituency between now and November, Harris solidifies that coalition.

Kamala Harris said she believes these women.

Kamala Harris has agreed to be the running mate of a man whom she believes repeatedly touched women inappropriately and even sexually assaulted.

According to Tara Reade, after once being believed by Harris, her attempts to reach out to Harris about the alleged assault were ignored. “Kamala Harris is my representative and I reached out to her for help. No response. Joe Biden sexually assaulted and harassed me. All the rest of political discussion is noise and an effort to distract from the serious lack of justice I experienced at his hands,” she told Fox News. “Coming forward has been difficult and resulted in 1993 with the loss of my job and career. Coming forward last spring, 2019, about the sexual harassment, resulted in his supporters smearing me online.”

Kamala Harris believed Tara Reade before she needed to Joe Biden to further her own political career.

Biden-Harris 2020, indeed.
The most insane election cycle ever

The really awful thing is that both Trump and Biden have sexual assault allegations made against them. And you just have to choose who is the best suspected or alleged sex offender for the job.

Or vote 3rd party or not at all. But we all know it's going to be one of the two.

The really awful thing is that both Trump and Biden have sexual assault allegations made against them. And you just have to choose who is the best suspected or alleged sex offender for the job.

Or vote 3rd party or not at all. But we all know it's going to be one of the two.
True, I wish we knew for certain whether or not these allegations are true.

At this point, I've kind of just accepted that famous men are probably going to be accused of sexual assault or harassment.

The best thing about being a sex offender in The White House is that there aren't any other houses around you have to knock on to let people know...

"Hi I'm Mr.President, and I'm a sex offender."

As an eternal cynic, I'm still thinking meh, he just did this for the votes and his public image, not because he's actually passionate about it. Kind of like saying “One of my best friends is black” on a national level, along with the Obama namedropping. Admittedly that’s nothing new in the game of politics. However, after voting 3rd party last time, this time around I am more willing to vote to get our current prez to stop bumbling around pretending to know what he’s doing, stirring up trouble and getting played by dictators while he lines his pockets.

I hope that Kamala is able to effect change on a meaningful level, but I think that the act of Biden choosing her is far less poignant than it would be if the American people chose her or a minority female president for that matter.

I don’t know how much Dems can do now, except staunch the massive hemorrhaging taking place. Four years ago, before the massive tax cut to the rich, it was a different story. Now, this country is sick and loaded with a massive amount of debt.

Over $3 Trillion in federal spending on COVID already, 165k dead and counting. Not to mention the crippled agencies and slashed social programs. I mean, he literally took lunch money from poor kids. (But, he wants to restore tax deductions for people who “lunch” because that’s what’s important to him.) The destruction is real and the disregard for lives, to me, is astounding.

Politicians typically do anything to win. Period. I am liking Joe's pick. She's proven she is solid and strong under pressure.

It will continue to puzzle me why Americans judge politics personally. There are no friends in Politics. Friends letting politics divide them is the same as letting their need for connection drive their vote.

I'm for Biden & Harris' politics. They'll prove their character to me in the way they carry out their plan to rebuild this mess better.

Proof of any sexual misconduct is decided in the courts. That may sound harsh, however truth is truth. I do not condone it or any type of sex offense on one human to another.

If we can remove racism, sex offense, human trafficking, inequality, disrespect for lifestyle choice--in all areas, and the list rolls on, with this ticket, I'm in. We need as a people to completely irradicate the concept that we are unequal just because we differ slightly on the surface. We are indeed One People ... American People.

Politicians typically do anything to win. Period. I am liking Joe's pick. She's proven she is solid and strong under pressure.

It will continue to puzzle me why Americans judge politics personally. There are no friends in Politics. Friends letting politics divide them is the same as letting their need for connection drive their vote.

I'm for Biden & Harris' politics. They'll prove their character to me in the way they carry out their plan to rebuild this mess better.

Proof of any sexual misconduct is decided in the courts. That may sound harsh, however truth is truth. I do not condone it or any type of sex offense on one human to another.

If we can remove racism, sex offense, human trafficking, inequality, distespect for lifestyle choice--in all areas, and the list rolls on, with this ticket, I'm in. We need as a people to completely irradicate the concept that we are unequal just because we differ slightly on the surface. We are indeed One People ... American People.

Disregard my earlier reply.
Totally misunderstood your post :). Just got it now.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd