Kamala Harris: Biden's VP | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Kamala Harris: Biden's VP

I'm just going to admit that it's really hard for me to give a shit about anything she or Biden have done or have allegedly done after nearly 4 years of Trump.
same, it feels like gaslighting.

@acd I wish your candidates the best of luck.

I hope it is a fair race with a winner who will make things better, even if in doing so they prove me wrong about things I believe. I just want this country to do well, I don't think there's any higher good in an outcome than that :)
We're going to have to wait and see whose still above ground in November before we case a vote. :p

We're going to have to wait and see whose still above ground in November beforr we case a vote. :p
That's so dark, especially coming from you.

Lol well technically they said blm but it's just a no for me. I'm not interested in enabling the defund the police/street violence craziness.
I remember defund the police advocates saying that they want to balance police spending with other social services, ultimately to prevent violence.

I think the problem is that many advocates of that position have an angry tone, rightfully so, but the request is reasonable in my opinion.

I remember defund the police advocates saying that they want to balance police spending with other social services, ultimately to prevent violence.

I think the problem is that many advocates of that position have an angry tone, rightfully so, but the request is reasonable in my opinion.
Respectfully sir, I think the cutting of police budgets is a terrible idea. They need lots of training to be better at non-violent resolutions and they can't get it on a shoestring budget. Funding other programs could have an effect, but not slashing police budgets. At least not the kind of effect you would like to have.