Kamala Harris: Biden's VP | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Kamala Harris: Biden's VP

I think of it as an insurance policy. If any doubts arise about Biden amongst his core constituency between now and November, Harris solidifies that coalition.

It's surprising Biden hasn't already raised doubts given how often he puts his foot in his mouth. Just goes to show that scandals lost their power in 2016.

It's surprising Biden hasn't already raised doubts given how often he puts his foot in his mouth. Just goes to show that scandals lost their power in 2016.
Once this COVID crisis ends and people return to relative comfort, his dumb comments are going to bite him in the ass.

Things are turbulent today but in 2024 the Republican Party is likely to elect a relatively moderate seeming candidate, at least in terms of their demeanor.

There will be Trump impersonators but it will seem canned, unoriginal even, in the face of a candidate more moderate and seemingly less erratic than Donald Trump.

I'm not a fan of Kamala Harris, and picking her solidifies that most of the progressives who were going to vote for Sanders will definitely not vote for Biden. If he had picked gabbard I would have voted for him.
I think that Progressives will ultimately fold in the end.

"Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line."
-Rahm Emmanuel

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-11-29-mn-2787-story.html

2 More Brown Associates Get Well-Paid Posts : Government: The Speaker appoints his frequent companion and a longtime friend to state boards as his hold on his own powerful position wanes.
By DAN MORAIN
NOV. 29, 1994
12 AM
TIMES STAFF WRITER
SACRAMENTO —

Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, continuing his rush to hand out patronage jobs while he retains his powerful post, has given high-paying appointments to his former law associate and a former Alameda County prosecutor who is Brown’s frequent companion.

Brown, exercising his power even as his speakership seems near an end, named attorney Kamala Harris to the California Medical Assistance Commission, a job that pays $72,000 a year.

Harris, a former deputy district attorney in Alameda County, was described by several people at the Capitol as Brown’s girlfriend. In March, San Francisco Chronicle columnist Herb Caen called her “the Speaker’s new steady.” Harris declined to be interviewed Monday and Brown’s spokeswoman did not return phone calls.

Harris accepted the appointment last week after serving six months as Brown’s appointee to the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, which pays $97,088 a year. After Harris resigned from the unemployment board last week, Brown replaced her with Philip S. Ryan, a lawyer and longtime friend and business associate.

“It’s politics as usual,” said Robert M. Stern, co-director of the Center for Governmental Studies, a nonprofit group in Los Angeles. “Governors have done this in the past. This is a tradition the Speaker is carrying on. There are always outcries. People say it is wrong, and when they get in power they do the same thing.”

Not exactly. Nepotism is what’s happening right now with Ivanka and Jared. Infidelity is what Trump committed, with every single one of his wives.
This is whataboutism.

This is just what is verifiable but allegations of corruption swirl around Kamala. She definitely fought to keep prisoners locked up to use them for cheap labor until the courts got involved and forced her to let the non violent offenders go.

She's not a decent person even if you stick only to what is verifiable.

Sleepy Dementia Joseph Biden and Kamala Harris are not The Donald or Michael Pence. Therefore, they have my vote. Political bickering over any democrats' scandals, sins, or shortcomings means absolutely nothing. One no longer needs a pristine professional record or even a decent character to lead this country. Thanks Obama...

Last edited:
https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Sure-I-dated-Kamala-Harris-So-what-13562972.php

Willie Brown, who was famous for going to parties with his wife on one arm and his mistress on another admitted to getting Kamala the job and to dating her

He got her a job she didn't need, and she ultimately advanced up the ladder in another entire city and after having been dismissed over disagreements with a different superior. Trying to claim she's unqualified because she had one lucky break is unfair.

He got her a job she didn't need, and she ultimately advanced up the ladder in another entire city and after having been dismissed over disagreements with a different superior. Trying to claim she's unqualified because she had one lucky break is unfair.
I didn't say she was unqualified I said she was corrupt. Also luck has nothing to do with it, it's not like he tripped and fell into her lol

Trump Questions California-Born Kamala Harris’ Eligibility To Be Vice President

NegligiblePaltryAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I'll happily vote for Kamala because of the fact that she did whatever it took to get to her position, from wherever the fuck it is she came from.

FUCK drumpf.

I'll happily vote for Kamala because of the fact that she did whatever it took to get to her position, from wherever the fuck it is she came from.

FUCK drumpf.
I'm just going to admit that it's really hard for me to give a shit about anything she or Biden have done or have allegedly done after nearly 4 years of Trump.

I'm just going to admit that it's really hard for me to give a shit about anything she or Biden have done or have allegedly done after nearly 4 years of Trump.

Exactly. IDGAF!

I do like Kamala tho.

@acd I wish your candidates the best of luck.

I hope it is a fair race with a winner who will make things better, even if in doing so they prove me wrong about things I believe. I just want this country to do well, I don't think there's any higher good in an outcome than that :)

@acd I wish your candidates the best of luck.

I hope it is a fair race with a winner who will make things better, even if in doing so they prove me wrong about things I believe. I just want this country to do well, I don't think there's any higher good in an outcome than that :)
:<3white: