Jordan Peterson | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Jordan Peterson

BIG5-graphic.php

I was curious about my test results too.
BIG5-graphic.php

Look at us being emotionally unstable AF. :D

I'm actually pretty stable as long as I'm exposed to zero stimuli from the outside world. :sweatsmile:

Hello there extrovert ;)
Fucked if I know...

But big five is behaviourist, so there's no 'how do you feel...?' questions, it's all 'what do you do...?'.

Also, I can want to avoid a lot of social situations (ugh, do I have to?), but once I'm there I'm involved and engaged until my energy runs out, and that depends entirely upon the quality of the conversation.

And it seems to confuse introversion with shyness, which isn't the same.

OOO OOO!!

Here’s mine, yo.

C570D056-F59E-4A55-813E-4A7264CFDE2B.jpeg

*I apologize ahead of time if my picture is too big on desktop. This is my screenshot from mah phone.

Is dis a forum marriage?

Haha nawww.

I think I did the same thing a few months ago where I said I was drunk, and I said I love you to him randomly one midnight haha.

Pretty sure Pin and I are those types of drunks that’s says I love you to everybody when intoxicated.

One night at a karaoke bar, I remembered grabbing my best friend’s boobs and saying how big and nice they were lmfao. I am not lesbian but I do notice when a woman has good assets lol. I was so wasted haha.

Drunk + touchy + dedicating my love to the whole world = not attractive.

Yeah same. I remembered you doing the same so I thought it was funny ^_^

One night at a karaoke bar, I remembered grabbing my best friend’s boobs and saying how big and nice they were lmfao. I am not lesbian but I do notice when a woman has good assets lol. I was so wasted haha.

d1660568341123aa418ac48bbcfd68d5.jpg

Haha nawww.

I think I did the same thing a few months ago where I said I was drunk, and I said I love you to him randomly one midnight haha.

Pretty sure Pin and I are those types of drunks that’s says I love you to everybody when intoxicated.
Now that I'm sober, still love ya.

Just less. :yum: