It's official: Brexit is Here | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

It's official: Brexit is Here

Can California secede from the US now and become an independent nation? Please. Let's do this! If CA were a country it would be in the G8 I have heard. Santa Monica could be the new capital of the country of California. Change is good.

Don't worry, freeloaders will still have public money thrown at their fat, lazy, clammy hands.

Perpetual growth in the economy without recessions is a bit Pollyanna, as far as wishes go.

Wow, that is alot of hate towards people who have had bad luck, who are struggling with sickness or have been sacked from their jobs. It's so easy to be so nonchalant about recessions and poverty when you are living on the other side of the planet.

Wow, that is alot of hate towards people who have had bad luck, who are struggling with sickness or have been sacked from their jobs. It's so easy to be so nonchalant about recessions and poverty when you are living on the other side of the planet.

Such awful luck that they left their home countries and migrated to a white country thousands of miles away in a misguided hope for handouts and easy living, yea. Really bad "luck."

Last edited:
Such awful luck that they left their home countries and migrated into a white country thousands of miles away in a misguided hope for handouts and easy living, yea. Really bad "luck."

You realise that It is UK nationals that are claiming the biggest amounts of benefits both in the UK aswell as all over Europe?

I don't hate disadvantaged people, or people down on their luck. I hate freeloaders.

As for recessions, they are a part of life. Life's good.

[MENTION=5172]Lavendel[/MENTION] - great post you are spot on. The hatred and bile that is used to stigmatize poor disenfranchised people globally is terrible. The failure to share the treasury of riches that the earth provides to us with modern technology is frankly appalling. We produce all we need many times over, there is no excuse or need to perpetuate this ridiculously out dated monetary system to entrap and impoverish the many, whilst falsely rewarding a tiny segment of the populace with huge undeserved wealth.

We are one people on one planet - the sooner we come to terms with that and reach out to each other and embrace our mortality the better in my view. Every day we don't is a lost day. Seeing the bodies of Syrian children, drowned and washed up on the shores of Europe should shame all those in western democracies to act. They are not refugees through choice, they are not seeking 'hand outs', iPhones or Nike trainers, they are fleeing for their lives. I think when historians reflect on these times, they will be bemused, that in democracies we allowed these things to continue without challenging our leaders to demand they do more. They may well see us as inhumane and barbaric. Is that the history we want to leave behind ? I sincerely hope not.

[MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Just keep on trying to convince yourself that the economy is going to be okay. Funny thing is most of the economists disagree with you, but they are the experts so they can easily be dismissed as the out-of-touch elitists who know nothing. Everyone knows the more education and experience you have studying anything, the less you really know about it.

I mean, to be fair, Britain's joining the U.S., Japan, and other perfectly well-functioning (For now) economies by leaving. I believe it'll take a temporary hit, but not a permanent one, as it finds ways to adapt to its exports having the huge disadvantage that exports from first-world countries have in a global market.

You realise that It is UK nationals that are claiming the biggest amounts of benefits both in the UK aswell as all over Europe?

skGroSl.png

http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

Hmm.

[MENTION=5172]Lavendel[/MENTION] - great post you are spot on. The hatred and bile that is used to stigmatize poor disenfranchised people globally is terrible. The failure to share the treasury of riches that the earth provides to us with modern technology is frankly appalling. We produce all we need many times over, there is no excuse or need to perpetuate this ridiculously out dated monetary system to entrap and impoverish the many, whilst falsely rewarding a tiny segment of the populace with huge undeserved wealth.

We are one people on one planet - the sooner we come to terms with that and reach out to each other and embrace our mortality the better in my view. Every day we don't is a lost day. Seeing the bodies of Syrian children, drowned and washed up on the shores of Europe should shame all those in western democracies to act. They are not refugees through choice, they are not seeking 'hand outs', iPhones or Nike trainers, they are fleeing for their lives. I think when historians reflect on these times, they will be bemused, that in democracies we allowed these things to continue without challenging our leaders to demand they do more. They may well see us as inhumane and barbaric. Is that the history we want to leave behind ? I sincerely hope not.

What proportion of your annual income, besides what flows through your taxes, do you directly give to the disadvantaged outside your family and friends?

Reactions: Elegant Winter

Yea, they're all so innocent. They wouldn't hurt a fly. Never!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/683260/munich-rape-woman-flower-bed-botanical-garden

"Woman raped in flower bed by African migrants who were 'having a bad day.'

In their witness statement they admitted that after she had spoken to them, the 26-year-old had gone over and asked if they could have sex. Without waiting for an answer, they had then grabbed her and ripped off her clothing. Filmon told police: 'I told my friend that you can go first, and he told me no, you go first, and I'll go later.'"

I mean, to be fair, Britain's joining the U.S., Japan, and other perfectly well-functioning (For now) economies by leaving.

What do you mean? Does Britain have free access to the Japanese or American market?

As for recessions, they are a part of life. Life's good

How amusing. [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] Sounds like the response of Marie Antoinette hearing the peasants had no bread to eat, "Let them eat cake" was her response, I believe.

[MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION] You guys already had a civil war remember? It was pretty bad the first time around and there isn't a reason to think the sequel was would be better

How amusing. [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] Sounds like the response of Marie Antoinette hearing the peasants had no bread to eat, "Let them eat cake" was her response, I believe.
There is actually no historical evidence that she said anything like that. It was just bs propaganda, much like what is around now.

Anyhow, recessions are temporary and have the effect of balancing out areas of the economy which had been over-grown/accelerated using debt. A decent recession will make housing a lot cheaper. The slow-down will also be good for the environment, as metal processing, and hence, energy consumption dies back.

[MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION] You guys already had a civil war remember? It was pretty bad the first time around and there isn't a reason to think the sequel was would be better

Seceding is not the same as starting a civil war. CA or TX could secede without any blood shed. Plus I am really just joking around anyway. It seems you take everything I say seriously. Plus you live in Canada. What are you worried about? Other than an NHL strike that is.

There is actually no historical evidence that she said anything like that. It was just bs propaganda, much like what is around now.

Anyhow, recessions are temporary and have the effect of balancing out areas of the economy which had been over-grown/accelerated using debt. A decent recession will make housing a lot cheaper. The slow-down will also be good for the environment, as metal processing, and hence, energy consumption dies back.

"Always look on the bright side of life....."

Just realized that in 2 years English is no longer an official language in the EU. Well played France, well played...

Really? Tell that to the Irish economy. I think it lost the memo.

I did not make a comment picking a side, just an observation about people not informing themselves. I just can't understand people going to vote for something that they haven't checked out thoroughly first and then regretting it.

Thats exactly the way I felt when Obaka became President. And the way I felt after Hillary achieved the nomination for her party...

The sequel will be bloody. In the end though the liberal element will be cut from the body like the cancerous tumor it is and left to rot.
People are funny. They keep pushing toward a goal they have to know is going to lead to conflict. When the conflict happens they think they can just say "Oops my bad sorry," and get on with life as normal. That isnt what is going to happen.