It's official: Brexit is Here | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

It's official: Brexit is Here

[MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Just keep on trying to convince yourself that the economy is going to be okay. Funny thing is most of the economists disagree with you, but they are the experts so they can easily be dismissed as the out-of-touch elitists who know nothing. Everyone knows the more education and experience you have studying anything, the less you really know about it.

and then Trump just keeps on talking...

First he takes credit for Brexit, then he blames Obama for Brexit.

Totally clueless

[MENTION=14199]brightmoon[/MENTION]

It's perfectly OK for folks to have opinions different than yours. Please quit deliberately trying to rain on their parade.

Last edited:
It's perfectly OK for folks to have opinions different than yours

Yes, and I also have a right to express my opinion on this issue and offer an alternative viewpoint. My expression of my opinion doesn't deny them their right to express their opinion. That's called free speech.

Just trying to inject reality into the discussion and get some people to think about their emotional reaction to events. Most won't do because their minds are made up and have been made up a long time ago

Yes, and I also have a right to express my opinion on this issue and offer an alternative viewpoint. My expression of my opinion doesn't deny them their right to express their opinion. That's called free speech.

Just trying to inject reality into the discussion and get some people to think about their emotional reaction to events. Most won't do because their minds are made up and have been made up a long time ago

and your motivation into this line of commentary is just that you just care so much about [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] and others? No. I don't buy that. You are derisive and unnecessarily inflammatory and it is off putting. It didn't go your way for once and so you feel the need to provide snarky remarks that will deride others that are happy about the turn of events.

It didn't go your way for once and so you feel the need to provide snarky remarks that will deride others that are happy about the turn of events.

Since when have all the political events in the world gone "my way"? I must have more influence over world events than I assumed. Yes my opinion may put others off, but I still have a perfect right to express them and I have not engaged in any personal insults or attacks on anyone.

Stefan Molyneux celebrates the United Kingdom's decision to #Brexit and leave the European Union. Who's Next?

[video=youtube;slCLsKQcTNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA[/video]

Right, now I'm off to celebrate. :)

[MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Just keep on trying to convince yourself that the economy is going to be okay. Funny thing is most of the economists disagree with you, but they are the experts so they can easily be dismissed as the out-of-touch elitists who know nothing. Everyone knows the more education and experience you have studying anything, the less you really know about it.

I don't need to be convinced by facts. They are facts.

Keep trying to undermine my country, we're still leaving, and I'm enjoying every second of it.

coming from someone who voted to remain in, don't worry about having a second referendum Scotland, you can fuck off ;)

Cards are on the table leave voters. Time to put up or shut up. Prove me and the other half of the country wrong because we don't want another recession.

It would be nice if at least people were voting on things they understood:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-nearly-everything-survey-shows-a7074311.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/google-searches-what-eu-spike-8274842

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...extraordinary-moment-brexit-voter-changes-he/

Why do people bother informing themselves after the vote when they couldn't be bothered before?

I've informed myself for the last 4 years. More than the three cherry-picked articles you linked.

Keep trying. I'm still celebrating victory.

:D

I've informed myself for the last 4 years. More than the three cherry-picked articles you linked.

Keep trying. I'm still celebrating victory.

:D

I did not make a comment picking a side, just an observation about people not informing themselves. I just can't understand people going to vote for something that they haven't checked out thoroughly first and then regretting it.

We don't know on those searches if those came from remain voters or leave voters..or voters at all. It more than likely came from those who didn't bother to vote. I think it's shitty that people are basically lying and distorting minor crap to try to take this away from them.

We don't know on those searches if those came from remain voters or leave voters..or voters at all. It more than likely came from those who didn't bother to vote. I think it's shitty that people are basically lying and distorting minor crap to try to take this away from them.

Interesting interpretation. I'm not sure what you are calling a lie.
You do realise that it was a close vote and a lot of people voted against it and are very upset right now. It's not a clear cut victory with overwhelming support.

You do realise that it was a close vote and a lot of people voted against it and are very upset right now. It's not a clear cut victory with overwhelming support.

It's a distortion of the truth if the media makes it out to be the searches came from the leave voters like they didn't know what they were voting for. They don't know that. It more than likely came from those who didn't vote who woke up like, WTF something big just happened.

This has happened in just about every election in history. This is somehow an exception?

It's a distortion of the truth if the media makes it out to be the searches came from the leave voters like they didn't know what they were voting for. They don't know that. It more than likely came from those who didn't vote who woke up like, WTF something big just happened.

That's not a lie, that's an interpretation. The same as how you are interpreting it. Although I agree that there were probably a lot from people who didn't bother to vote and will now have to live with the choice that others made for them. I don't understand that kind of passivity in the face of an important vote, although I can understand more than voting without checking anything out first.