Is life worth living | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Is life worth living

Relationship is meaningful.

To say life doesnt have any meaning makes no sense.

you are right my friend, how cervantes would have said: It its madness to see life as it really is instead of how it should be.

It does matter, to human beings. Expectations are counter-balanced by insecurity. The problem is not that we didnt get what we deserved, its that we thought we were entitled to anything to begin with.

"you dont get what you deserve, you get what you get" -Gregory House

It seems we are entitled to life and then there is death.
We may learn something of significance while we exist in these bodies...

Whether or not we deserve it, this is the opportunity we are presented with.

We exist with opportunity.

It is not unreasonable to believe this space/time is alloted to us for a purpose.

I want to encourage everyone to keep an open mind.

Acknowledging the possibility of the existence of something we don't fully comprehend is a step in the right direction.

It seems we are entitled to life and then there is death.
We may learn something of significance while we exist in these bodies...

Whether or not we deserve it, this is the opportunity we are presented with.

We exist with opportunity.

It is not unreasonable to believe this space/time is alloted to us for a purpose.

I want to encourage everyone to keep an open mind.

Acknowledging the possibility of the existence of something we don't fully comprehend is a step in the right direction.
Like unicorns?

It does matter, to human beings. Expectations are counter-balanced by insecurity. The problem is not that we didnt get what we deserved, its that we thought we were entitled to anything to begin with.

"you dont get what you deserve, you get what you get" -Gregory House
A gift then, yes. Life is a beautiful gift given in spite of nothing yet everything for it contains all that was, all that is, and all that will be. Truly spoken we dont deserve anything and we can give to others what was given to us that we didnt deserve, for love passed along gets stronger and that is grace, the forever progressing love of the undeserving. Even if you arent bringing something to the table, you will eat and get strong so that you may indeed bring something to the table.

It's up to the person.

If they aren't sure life is worth living, they can find out themselves through suicide.

Maybe after contemplating what it would be like after they died, they would have their answer.

Life is absolutely worth living. Life is good and bad. Life is everything. If your argument for ending life, is that you think the afterlife is empty nothingness, then you're missing the point in my opinion.

Find out what you want to do with your life, and strive to be as happy and content as possible. Hare Krishna.