IQ test | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

IQ test

School did the same with me. They tested everyone an placed them in certain programs based on their score. Only thing I knew from it is that I was placed in a "talented and gifted" program which I later dropped out of when I became a rebellious teenager. I guess a high IQ doesn't always mean smart :m119:

I am awful at math and science. With History, English, and Art I am much better. My grammar is lacking right now due to working w. stupid people. Luckily the job I have now allows me to recharge my brain.

-Anna

I scored 133 after more than 30 years of smoking pot on a daily basis. Go figure!

BTW, My cat "Thumbs", has five digits on each foot. Glad they didn't figure polydactyly into their equations.

Mischief....mayhem.....

I took the test but they asked for my email....I refused! so no test results. =(

I took the test but they asked for my email....I refused! so no test results. =(

Some kind of Fort Knox Secret?

PS...you can tell me....I won't tell anybody....

Reactions: CAptain
I got below 80. Is that bad?

106 :( Discalculia FTL!

Your general IQ score is: 130

Last edited:
Reactions: grt$5vb
My IQ was so depressing I decided to write a poem about it to reassure myself that I'm not a complete moron. <---true story

If Only

If only I were smart,
Like a master or a muse,
But instead I am a vagabond,
With a trifling IQ.

If only I were bright,
I

My IQ was so depressing I decided to write a poem about it to reassure myself that I'm not a complete moron. <---true story

If Only

If only I were smart,
Like a master or a muse,
But instead I am a vagabond,
With a trifling IQ.

If only I were bright,
I’d outshine this dull marquee,
But I’ll never be a light,
As this imbecile you see.

If only I were gifted,
And possessed a clever trend,
Maybe you would see me,
And want to be my friend.

If only I were sharp,
But I grow duller with each line,
I’ll never spin a golden thread,
Trapped within this meager mind.

If only I were precious,
Like gems or polished stone,
Then I‘d find significance,
And need not be alone.

Brian

There...I may be the village idiot but at least I can write a poem about it :tongue1:

Really good! You are obviously good with words.

I never liked taking this type of test because I believe this is a faulty assessment to write off people as unintelligent or worthless. The fact is people with the least ‘conventional’ intelligence (as measured using old-fashioned narrow criteria), actually possess enormous talent but some people out there in the world can’t see past their own concept of ‘smart’ to see that.

Reactions: Nixie
I never liked taking this type of test because I believe this is a faulty assessment to write off people as unintelligent or worthless. The fact is people with the least ‘conventional’ intelligence (as measured using old-fashioned narrow criteria), actually possess enormous talent but some people out there in the world can’t see past their own concept of ‘smart’ to see that.

Math and reasoning skills can be improved upon with practice, furthermore.

[MENTION=3920]CAptain[/MENTION] Thanks :)

i want a do over - my cat kept blocking my monitor. what a jerk

Reactions: Gaze