Iowa Allows Same Sex Marriage | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Iowa Allows Same Sex Marriage

Do you have anything constructive to add? Cause otherwise this is just a flame/troll.
It's a low quality post, but I wouldn't call it trolling or flaming if it's a one-time thing. Just don't say it again, firehotemily.

Hey don't sleep on Iowa... I wouldn't have lived there in my cute little hipster neighborhood (Sherman Hill represent!) if it was totally lame. There was a cool wiccian store, thai food restaurant, gourmet foods store and lots of cute eclectic shops and cafes all within walking distance of my kickass apartment. They were the first to vote for the President in the primaries... Iowa is WAY more progressive than people give it credit for. Sure the live music scene SUCKED... but the club scene had its charm...

ANYWAY

Woohoo... I'll be celebrating for all my lovely Iowa bois and grrls tonight. With cough syrup and hot toddies! Heh I bet the Blazing Saddles(lDes Moines gay club) are blazing tonight...

Every time I hear someone is against same sex marriage I want to smack them in the head and yell "Get Over It!" Man allowing same sex marriage would probably be as harmful as creating a national kittens day.

I mean geeeze! It's especially confusing for me when people try to argue against using non-religious arguments, it is just so mind bogglingly silly either way.

Anyways GO IOWA !?!?!?!?:m200:

Hey don't sleep on Iowa... I wouldn't have lived there in my cute little hipster neighborhood (Sherman Hill represent!) if it was totally lame. There was a cool wiccian store, thai food restaurant, gourmet foods store and lots of cute eclectic shops and cafes all within walking distance of my kickass apartment. They were the first to vote for the President in the primaries... Iowa is WAY more progressive than people give it credit for. Sure the live music scene SUCKED... but the club scene had its charm...

ANYWAY

Woohoo... I'll be celebrating for all my lovely Iowa bois and grrls tonight. With cough syrup and hot toddies! Heh I bet the Blazing Saddles(lDes Moines gay club) are blazing tonight...

Actually, depending on your preference in live music, the Mid America Center in Council Bluffs had been snagging a lot of mainstream bands.

I luved the MAC....

nukees20090406.gif