[INTP] - INTP/INFJ - The Golden Pair | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

[INTP] INTP/INFJ - The Golden Pair

Right, still had to answer on this one for some clarifications.

I remember conversations with an INTJ where the responses always begin with a disagreeing statement, but then the proceeding explanation turns out to be a rephrased re echo of my point. It always makes me laugh.

Yup, that's a classic one, you can take that one as a compliment because that's the moment INTJ's dissolve their own theoretical backing and absorb your argumentation as the truth. So enjoy the upper-hand in the argument and indeed thou art in just of laughing. :yum:

What I really can't handle, apart from the criticism, is the controlling aspect. For INTJs, nearly everything needs to be planned and if something goes out of plan they go berserk. Angry even.

Okay so for this one it works a bit like this: INTJ's plan ahead on a situation by playing all the outcomes in their head (something I think INFJ's do as well) and then pick the best possible outcomes. It's a bit of a Plan A, Plan B action planning. However if too much deviation comes in between during the situation, a lot of re-planning in the INTJ's head occurs and plan A turns out to be Plan G.12.b332. Combine that with a limited time schedule and that's when the overload comes to the INTJ >> they can't handle/control the situation anymore >> it turns into a stress point. Going berserk / Angry is rare though (or it should be at least).

God INTJs suck don't they? :wink:

not sucks but certainly fell down. cannot deny it. certainly cheated or fooled. and :) and now have to admit that very expert ( sound expert in making propagandas )

and im cheated or fooled by 1 women. who has establish a false thing as real over me.

and im the damn fool who listen to it. no one is to be blame for im that damn fool.

and now no more do this foolishness anymore. ( finished ) and since when it was started so that it will over ?

but everything started in propaganda and overed also in that same propaganda.

not sucks but certainly fell down. cannot deny it. certainly cheated or fooled. and :) and now have to admit that very expert ( sound expert in making propagandas )

and im cheated or fooled by 1 women. who has establish a false thing as real over me.

and im the damn fool who listen to it. no one is to be blame for im that damn fool.

and now no more do this foolishness anymore. ( finished ) and since when it was started so that it will over ?

but everything started in propaganda and overed also in that same propaganda.
Pretty sure you got banned before, my man :)
@Wyote
@Lady Jolanda

now just let us admit that for once i fell down or cheated by the women. and move on and
@Wyote
@Lady Jolanda

yes i will not return or think of this nonsense bluff again. certainly out of no where she is so confitenaly trying to talk about things which never took place, indeed has checked her from the very starting.

now you go on barking but i will not return here.

certainly have to admit that cheated by women. and chews my lolypop ( by pying without invitsation ) and than speaks things as she is speaking from her own.

rubbish. such an fool i actually who has acted like an blind in spite of having eyes of knowledge.

@dragulagu Oh it's not rare. Well at least for this one INTJ, or maybe i'm being hypersensitive about it. They try to look like they're not but I just know that they are.

Aah ok, the vibes from INTJ when in stress/lost control mode, gotcha. I assumed really bursting into Hulk mode. Yeah, there's some internal fire going on when thing's aren't going as planned. Looking from personal experience with INTJ's they either go full quiet mode trying to follow suit with the broken plan or go all out on the whine train or drama mode.

Personal experience 'as INTJ' : I've only been really annoyed when someone is doing their best to screw up the planning I or someone has done by doing their own thing and not saying anything without taking consideration of how much time I or that person has put in the planning or considering the implications it has for the group/organisation. ESFP's especially seem to have a good way doing that to me. I see that within my circle of friends and at work. But they'll hear it then anyway as a remark or from my tone. And if the person can't help it or has proper reasons for it, it's certainly understandable. Rarely do I really get angry though, you'll have to really intentionally screw up the planning and not taking anything / anyone into account to tick me off. It's just a matter of respect in my opinion.

@Wyote
@Lady Jolanda

giphy.gif

Mr Darcy? INTJ.
Elizabeth's dad (Mr Bennet) is an INTP though.

@Deleted member 16771 Thank you.

Pretty sure Tharza just admitted to having been banned before somewhere in that word salad, and his incomprehensible writing does remind me of someone we banned, so let's not drag this out. :)

okay, i'm back on board that this is the golden pair
If I had to guess, I'd say you probably met another INFJ woman.

Your opinions seem shaped by your romantic experiences to a high degree.

Although, I'm pretty sure you're an ISTP instead. You give me that vibe. (Actually I'm not sure, but definitely curious, so prodding a bit)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to guess, I'd say you probably met another INFJ woman.

Your opinions seem shaped by your romantic experiences to a high degree.

Although, I'm pretty sure you're an ISTP instead. You give me that vibe. (Actually I'm not sure, but definitely curious, so prodding a bit)

Did not meet another INFJ woman

Zero chance of being an ISTP

Actually, I've been working on this MBTI thesis of sorts for a while, and ISTP could be a type an INTP would be confused for. In fact, based on this analysis, ISTP is the closest type to INTP followed by INTJ and ENFP, ESTP and ENTP

The last column in the attached screenshot labeled 'INTP' is the euclidean distance to the corresponding type in a column A based on a few variables from a study. It's form of cluster analysis. The lowest values will represent the nearest neighbors of the INTP

I could see why one might perceive that to be a possible conclusion; however, it would not be 100% accurate

I have come up with so many theories around just this type of analysis. One possible hypothesis of an INTP (or any type) could be a makeup of all types weighted by its similarity to others yet ultimately unique

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 2.34.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 2.34.35 PM.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 9