[INTP] - INTP/INFJ - The Golden Pair | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

[INTP] INTP/INFJ - The Golden Pair

I agree, but what happens in my experience is either people think that’s “who we are” and or they don’t like doing it (it’s not for everyone) so the INTP “steps up” to do it because someone has to; thus, reinforcing everything
Yeah, gotta be careful with thinking like this, it can be contagious by going into anti stance. I've been through the same with what people think "creative people" are like.
In the end it's all the same: missing knowledge, bad experience, no understanding, yet alot of expectations and limiting belief. It doesn't make in generally truth tho.

YES! I simply do not have that skill set naturally. I miss it when it's not available.
;) :D

Even people you think are good at it, when you actually read their code, it’s like what the actual fuck this is such slop
LMAO....yeah. Its best to leave me out of reviewing the code.

lol my SO says this often. lolol

Last edited:
omg 4 mo in to a “golden pair” relationship. it’s better than anyone says.

until she cuts me off, which i can tell will be so cold and so final and i won’t have seen it coming. but will definitely have been worth it.

i don’t understand how it can hurt you so when i don’t accept your offer out of not wanting to trouble you lol. if you want to make me a 5 course meal and spend hours in the kitchen, i should just accept when i would be happier eating chic fil a. i just automatically say yes to all offers now lol. but oh you’re so generous, so graceful, so insightful and your loving is just out of this world. and at least i know you’ll have the decency to stab me from the front, when the time comes ❤️