[INTP] - INTP/INFJ - The Golden Pair | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

[INTP] INTP/INFJ - The Golden Pair

Troll me :kissingheart:.
giphy.gif

View attachment 57836
Something like this maybe. Each type has a 'primary disposition' towards the social structure, and a 'secondary disposition' that sometimes expresses, though some types have 'double dispositions'. Not set in stone, of course, just fiddling around.

E.g. Not sure about ISTJs... who are usually thought of as the quintessential conformists.

There's a fifth cluster ;)

I don't see INTPs as 'rebels', though, they seem too apathetic for that - I would put them in a 'dismissive/outsider/escape' cluster. E.g. (not final):

CONFORM

CONQUER

REBEL

ESCAPE

(INTP in here)

We are definitely a "fringe" type based on this model as shown by being a linking type to 3 other clusters. We just happen to best fit the rebel one

I just whipped this together in a minute, it's not perfect or in line with the data 100%, but the system is constructed more like this

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 9.27.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 9.27.57 AM.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 4
Can you explain in layman's terms what the method of your 'data' is?

Data was used from a study I believe an ENTP did. I think they developed a survey with several responses compiled to answer features about two dimensions

There are two variables at the end of that I am literally doing simple scatterplots and cluster analysis on

The original author sort of dismissed their own findings for what appeared to be lack of confidence for no apparent reason in my opinion

I remember reading it and saying this is thing that makes the most sense, and you could do so much more with this than leaving it where they did. Of course, I think they had other motivations for doing the study, but still

Ends up like this. The percentage at the bottom expresses the total proportion of each cluster. One might ask why INTP is grouped with the rebels? Well, it's the data: the average distance to the other two is less than the fifth cluster

There's much more to it than this and quite a lot of questions it opens up. I think it has the potential to tell some compelling narratives

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 3.18.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 3.18.02 PM.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 11
Ends up like this. The percentage at the bottom expresses the total proportion of each cluster. One might ask why INTP is grouped with the rebels? Well, it's the data: the average distance to the other two is less than the fifth cluster

There's much more to it than this and quite a lot of questions it opens up. I think it has the potential to tell some compelling narratives
Very cool... What are the two dimensions?