INTJ or INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INTJ or INFJ

not sure really. i don't think i identify with INFJ as strongly as i did before, but i don't think INTJ fits exactly either. So, still not sure.

You and me both. :/

If you whine about the lack of some arbitrary Moral Compass you're an INFJ if you whine about how infeasible the inner workings of a System is you're an INTJ. Either way, congrats, your irrelevant and a pain in the ass.
:m123:

If you whine about the lack of some arbitrary Moral Compass you're an INFJ if you whine about how infeasible the inner workings of a System is you're an INTJ. Either way, congrats, your irrelevant and a pain in the ass.
:m123:

. . .

I love you too. I'm just trying to help!

You're welcome.

I am really really close to being an INTJ, but my F side wins out by the slightest amount. Both of them fit me really well. The thing that tells me though that I am an INFJ is because of how tightly I am bound to social rituals and nicities. As much as I want to break out of them, I just can't; a core feature of Fe. Think about stuff like that, how you behave in a social sense with other people, and how you deal with your feelings when around them.

I am really really close to being an INTJ, but my F side wins out by the slightest amount. Both of them fit me really well. The thing that tells me though that I am an INFJ is because of how tightly I am bound to social rituals and nicities. As much as I want to break out of them, I just can't; a core feature of Fe. Think about stuff like that, how you behave in a social sense with other people, and how you deal with your feelings when around them.

Yeah, i've been thinking about that and it's doubtful i'm INTJ because i do value Fe more.

Thanks Indigo.

Yeah, i've been thinking about that and it's doubtful i'm INTJ because i do value Fe more.

Thanks Indigo.

Maybe INFJ's who look like INTJ's or who may be mistaking themselves for INTJ's have dissociated. I'm not referring to "Dissociate personality disorder," either... just saying. Maybe there is some trauma there unresolved and it's causing individuals to objectify (dissociate) their emotions.

Have you ever been talking about an event that occured in your life and it felt like someone else's story? ...or just that, a "story?" ...no emotion involved (experienced, rather) when in fact the event was very emotional? If so, this is dissociation.

I wonder if this objectifying, ie: intellectualization/dissociation can be an explaination for many of the INFJ's who are torn betrween INTJ?

Last edited:
OOOOH, OOOOOH what functions do you think I have?

Hah. Sarcasm noted.

Besides, we don't interact much, Duty. I wouldn't be able to even hazard a guess.

Hah. Sarcasm noted.

Besides, we don't interact much, Duty. I wouldn't be able to even hazard a guess.

It actually was a remark disguised as sarcasm to give excuse for self-indulgently propagating an assessment and subsequent conversation about myself.

It actually was a remark disguised as sarcasm to give excuse for self-indulgently propagating an assessment and subsequent conversation about myself.

As cunning as your ploy may have been, I still respond best to periodic exchanges of clever banter... although bribes might work too. ;)

As cunning as your ploy may have been, I still respond best to periodic exchanges of clever banter... although bribes might work too. ;)

And here I thought the opportunity to compliment me on my personality was bribe enough...